►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1 MVs never fails to dominate the main page

of YT. Oh,talking about 'HATE YOU',I wonder if they

is any chance of them perfoming this song onstage.

I am excited to see how the concept for this,since we only

get to see animation for the MV.

P.S DARA unnie was very cute during the

YGEX press conference. No one can resist her at all.

Really hoping that they will have success in Japan. YGEX should help them the most since they're just starting off, however I also think it's important that they take the advice from Avex and present themselves more on J-variety than what they have done in Korea.

Guest dragon-rider

Dara learns how to play the guitar very hard. I really hope to see her play in Nolza Concert.

CL's airport fashion in the latest photos is so charming. She looks like a young noble lady. So charismatic.

I am kind of sad that Hate You is not certified as an all-kill because it doesn't land number 1 in Melon. Hate You is really my favorite and this song is genius, but it doesn't have any promotions while this time so many popular artists are releasing their new albums and songs.

I hope Ugly and the upcoming album will bring an explosive success.

Guest dragon-rider

110723 2NE1 shopping right after arriving from Japan

u0lgq.jpg

bdb6r.jpg

Credit as tagged via crazyxcami@YGLadies

CL is so cute without the shades :wub:

Guest choomtopdance

hope 2ne1 will hit the roof again on intstiz...... they are currently no. 2..... but awhile ago in no. 1 spot 

Guest xueniabby

[Fancam] 150711 KMW 2NE1 - Fire

[Fancam] 150711 KMW 2NE1 - Can't Nobody

[Fancam] 150711 KMW 2NE1 - I Don't Care

Guest dragon-rider

What? comeback next week with Hate You?? but I thought they will make a comeback with Ugly since Ugly is the main title for the upcoming mini-album released next Thursday??

I really hope YG will promo just one song for each time cause the tactic of double title tracks doesn't seem appropriate enough to me. Maybe next week is Hate You and the week after is Ugly.

Archived