►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^lmao at Jeremy Scott. He is cool. You are cool when you love 2NE1 ^_^

---

I am getting nervous about the urgent YG announcement in Japan. I mean why fly to Japan to say something important? Is it because they'll be safer with Japanese fans :lol: I am hoping for a good news though, like a world tour or something like that :lol:

Guest kaypie

YES, MR. SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Can Bommie get any cuter? Her

personality was captured perfectly in the

MV. The Dara-Villain angle is interesting too.

edit: Are they going to have a concert in Japan?

2NE1 HATE YOU REVIEW : The music is not something that is big,that is as bombastic like 'I AM THE BEST'

but it is very sweet to your ears.It reminds me a little like 'I DON'T CARE' but a little more electronic,a dance-y

& cooler feel to it. The way they sing it,the word of the lyrics get me singing to it

even though it's your 1st/2nd listen.It has this aura that say "Come on,girls sing along with me"

The most special part for me would be the part where each of them

took turn to sing out a line. In this verse,it further shows how they have totally different

vocals style yet each of them compliment each other so well. :wub:

As for the MV,what more can I say - it's totally badass & wicked.

No matter what kind of MV or song - 'tough,independence,

unique & swag'tend to stick into their style everywhere they go.

P.S BOMmie character in the MV is super adorkably random,tho - the way she her gun slipped

off her hand & she looked helpless.Then in another scene,she kicked that guy away real hard. :lol:

Guest echoRy

okay it's great that there's a live link, but it doesn't help since duh no eng subs.

but it seems like there's going to be a formation under both companies of YG+Avex called YGX ... i guess?!

lol no clue. it'll be wonderful when there are proper translations. aigoo!

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 Japan Tour Dates:

Sep 19 - Yokohoma Arena

Sep 24 - Kobe World Memorial Hall

Sep 25 - Kobe World Memorial Hall

Oct 1 - Makuhari Messe

Oct 2 - Makuhari Messe

cr: koreaboo

The first up for YGEX is 2NE1. In addition to their Japanese version of “I Am The Best“, the girls will be releasing two more digital singles on August 10th and 31st, which will be followed by their debut Japanese album on September 21st. Starting with Yokohama on September 19th, the girls will be kicking off their Japanese tour, which will run through Kobe and Chiba.

cr: allkpop

73863971.jpg

94206143.jpg

42008557.jpg

81264319.jpg

cr: ohmygoddessDARA @ twitter

Guest kaypie

YGE is getting serious in its expansion.

This move I hope will turn out positively for

everyone.

CL and Minzy's nippongo is good. They are

really impressive. The unnies were funny. Bom

went to the wrong side of the stage and Dara

was her dorky self. Love how they were chatting

towards the end. LOL Park sisters.

Guest Zelle

im still crossing my fingers for it to hit the roof on Melon. lol. i really love the song. i agree how it gives off the 1st mini album feel. it;s like I Dont Care + Fire. i wouldve preferred if in one of CL's repeated lines she went harder so that the song is like chill and then it makes u want to scream. lol. i really love the song and it deserves to be #1 for the whole week until 2NE1 releases UGLY!

on another note, i was so thrilled by the YG + Avex = YGEX announcement. i shall not go ahead but just wish the best for the girls in Japan! but i think overall it was a nice presentation of the YG Family. too bad Psy coudnt make it and Daesung didnt appear. Dara was so charming ^___^ i hope she scores a space in those Japanese papers for being kawaii!

2NE1TV is so back! and although the girls are not so open to it especially CL im glad theyve got cams inside their rooms and individual cams. i really missed that in Season 2. i hope they will allow us to see them again like that in Season 2. i know theyve grown up but pls really hoping. Minzy and Dara are no problems it seems, i think Bom too will be fine. it;'s really CL and its really her i want to see. shes so cute sneaking and opening her door so slightly just enough to let her in. LOL. aigoo i really love it! Dara's room is so pretty, and she;s so cool with her car, Mingkki with her plants and gundam collections is so cute, and Bom is eating again. lol. its nice to see her hangout with a non celebrity too. im glad she allowed that ^_^

this week has been a lot of surprises for us ^____________^ were so spoiled!

so let's all continue supporting 2NE1 and YG the best way we can!

btw thanks for all the DL links

Guest dragon-rider

Congratulation they're gonna hold NOLZA tour this September. Finally the time for 2NE1 to expand their popularity comes. YGEX may make it easier for YG's artists to penetrate Japanese market, however, I am still worried that they especially 2NE1 will feel the burden of promoting in both Korea and Japan. I hope they will still give Korean market a higher percentage of time in promoting than Japanese one because Korean Blackjacks are still the main force among 2NE1's fans.

Our girls look so fine in the conference. Seems like Bom has gained weight again, chubby back LOL. I love Minzy's hair color though I don't know what exactly it is, slight brown, yellow and a little bit of pink or something. She still has baby fat on her cheeks :wub:

Guest cluelessmercy_1

2NE1 featured on famous HYPEBEAST online zine for fashion and culture --- http://hypebeast.com/2011/07/1st-look-magazine-jeremy-scott-x-adidas-originals-by-originals-billion-dollar-baby-editorial/

More U.S. exposure for the girls. Check them out and the hot comments made about them regardless of the attire by Jeremy Scott x Adidas they are sporting.

They are getting recognized even more as fashion icons/trendsetters compared to other girl groups. Glad to see them featured in a place filled with diverse fashion goers.

2rhabzl.png

Guest dragon-rider

More from NOLZA Concert Planning

scaledphpserver849filen.jpg

scaledphpserver19filena.jpg

scaledphpserver846filen.jpg

scaledphpserver4filenam.jpg

Source: musicimg.cyworld.com via john teshyeahygfamilyy@tumblr

CL never lets her TEDDY bear go :lol:

Archived