• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 @ Incheon Korean Music Wave lineup

cr: beautifulEUNSIHAE @ YT

ikwj.th.jpg

2NE1 Shares More Details About New Tracks

We recently shared some information about 2NE1's new mini album and now YG reveals more details.

There are two new tracks on the mini album "Hate You" and "UGLY" and it is time to know a bit more about them.

"UGLY" is the next title track and has the presences of a intense guitar combining a bit of rock and electronic accompanied by interesting lyrics.

The chorus has a summer feeling which is pretty addictive and easy for international fans due to the use of English.

"Hate You" will be released on July 21st. The song was supposed to be included on their album last year but the title and part of the lyrics were a bit inappropriate and decided to postpone its release. The original name was "F*** YOU" and since some members were still underage they made some changes. The MV for the will include some animations by Marie Kim and will be presented on July 21st.

source: yg-life

translation: solangelvp @ gokpop

Guest dragon-rider

Full translated article:

YG-Life Notice: 2NE1's Mini Album Release

This July 28th, 2NE1's second mini album will be released. It will include 4 previously released songs as well as 2 new songs. Of the two new songs, "Hate You" will be revealed on the 21st.

Track List

1) I am the Best (Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy)

2) Ugly (Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy) TITLE

3) Lonely (Writer, Arrangement: Teddy, Producer: Teddy & e.knock)

4) Hate You (Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy) SUB TITLE

5) Don't Cry (Writer, Producer: Teddy, Lydia Paek, Arrangement: Teddy)

-Bonus Track-

6) Don't Stop the Music (Writer, Producer: e.knock, Arrangement: Choi Pilgang)

About the new song, Hate You

The song that will be released on the 21st, Hate You, has a funny story behind it.

The truth is, this song was supposed to be apart of 2NE1's first full length album released last September. However due to an inappropriate song title and lyrics, while debating last minute over it, we decided not to include this song.

The reason is that the original title for Hate You was F*** YOU.

Due to worries over the fact that amongst 2NE1 members, Minji was still underaged and that the song may not have a good influence on young children who encounter 2NE1's music, we kept trying to change the lyrics, however at the same time, we couldn't find the right words that would be good enough for the title, and in the end, we ended up postponing the song indefinitely.

When producing music, sometimes these kinds of situations will occur. In this song's situation, since it's a song that the 2NE1 members really liked, at the constant request of 2NE1, we adjusted the problematic lyrics to "Hate You" and were able to include it in this mini album.

The music video for "Hate You" will also be under the guidance of pop artist, "Mary Kim" and was produced as an animation. The teaser video will be released on Monday the 18th at 12AM… the full music video will come out with the song on the 21st at 12AM.

About the title song Ugly

A strong guitar riff will lead the general song's atmosphere, and this song is a fast tempo song with a combination of rock & elec. The interesting lyrics describe one's own unattractive appearance in a blunt manner.

The melody of the chorus that CL sang is perfect for a hot summer, with her refreshing singing style and is very addictive. Taking into consideration the many foreign fans who are into K-POP, the chorus was sung in English.

The Ugly music video, directed by Han Samin, was the most expensive video to produce out of the videos that 2NE1 has released so far. It will be released along with the song on the 28th at 12AM.

The meeting of Pop Artist "Mari Kim" and 2NE1

With the desire to making 2NE1's jacket design very unique, we were able to meet the pop artist, "Mari Kim" who was already much liked by the nation. Through frequent meetings and exchange, she was able to design the 2NE1 album jacket of course, and additionally take part as a director for the Hate You animated music video.

Although in Korea, it is quite unpopular, it's possible to think that the greatest examples of when pop artists designed for foreigner's albums include Andrew Warhol for the Velvet Underground album, & Julian Opie for Blur's 10th anniversary album. Moreover, brand-name Louis Vuitton was able to create several synergies while working in a collaboration with Murakami Takashi for Kanye West's Graduation album.

This April.. 2NE1's release of new songs for this year started with Park Bom's Don't Cry. The plans will not end with this mini album.

I will simply leave you with a lingering image and this hint and end here today.

After 10 months, with 2NE1's new mini album and activities..

We hope that many fans will show their support for it. Thank you.

Source: http://yg-life.com

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

Baby Mingkki is so cute in Hwangssabu's picture. I think this pic was taken years ago right? She looks much more grown up now.

YG really get me excited this time. "Ugly" MV is claimed to be the most expensive MV of 2NE1. I remember Can't Nobody is currently the most expensive MV of them, which costs $240 000. So impressive if "Ugly" goes higher than that number.

I'm exicted for "Hate You" animated MV as well. It reminds me of G-Dragon's Butterfly MV. Can't wait to see our girls in cartoon characters.

PS: The Nolza concert's goodies are out. They release the version 2 of Blackjack T-shirt which omits the Ace card and keep only the Queen of Heart. I kind of prefer the old one, but this new version is nice too.

Guest olese4ka

please, check out my I'M THE BEST dance cover :D

i know there are a lot of them all around the internet, but i hope you enjoy another one..

i'm a fan from Ukraine, and i did it out of sheer love for the choreo, although i did NOT do it justice..

A YOUTUBE LINK

Guest dragon-rider

Some of the fantaken photos of Korean Music Wave concert in Singapore:

t1co3.jpg

izzwj.jpg

u4q9a.jpg

nej8r.jpg

qfmmb.th.jpgmilnb.th.jpgsr3em.th.jpgeg1np.th.jpgqnp7p.th.jpghe3ce.th.jpg

Source: rizkyrais, NerdYoong, Forever_SHINee, jamieluvsosi, andriantozhuo, maressaz & Krispysocks@twitter

Taken from: nyxtime@YGL

Guest 2neblaq

Just got back from KMW 2011 and i say, THEY ARE THE BEST!!! Seriously with the energy and all, they make the audience go wild and making everyone stand up. Out of all the idols performed, YG Family performance was the most loudest and anticipated. This is what i call LIVE performance. Now, i wish i could live in korea to watch 2ne1's concert. :tears:

Guest sjaikb
Guest dragon-rider

Some fanaccounts :D

IT’S 2AM AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM WATCHING BIG BANG AND 2NE1 LIVE

BOM IS GORGEOUS, SO john teshING GORGEOUS. HER LEGS ARE SO BLOODY FINE, DON’T EVEN SAY SHE DOESN’T HAVE A GOOD FIGURE, SHE DOES. SHE BENT, SWIRLED BUT NOT A SINGLE WARDROBE MALFUNCTION. THAT GIRL KILLED IT

CL KEPT SMILING OMG THAT GIRL IS SUCH A GODDESS I COULDN’T EVEN. SHE WAS SO HAPPY TO BE AMONGST US AND SHE KEPT WAVING AND GIGGLING. SHE LOOKED REALLY HAPPY ON STAGE. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE FIERCE AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME YOU TELL ME? DAMN CL.

MINZY MAKNAE WAS SHY AND CL PROMPTED HER TO SAY SMTH TO US OMG SO CUTE. BUT WHEN SHE TOOK THE STAGE, DAMN THAT GIRL BE KILLIN’ IT. SHE’S REALLY ERO MINJI, SHE REALLY LOVES TO DANCE, IT WAS SO BLOODY EVIDENT I THINK SHE INSPIRED EVERY ONE IN THE CROWD!

DARA IS SO PRETTY! PRETTIER THAN IN PICTURES, MY MOUTH WAS AGAPE, SHE WAS SUPER BUBBLY AND SMILING AND GREETING HER FANS. SUPER AWESOME GIRL!LOOKING AT HER MADE ME SEE HOW HAPPY SHE IS TO PERFORM FOR US AND THAT FILLED MY HEART

Credit: http://youngbaebae.tumblr.com/

man, KMW was AWESOME esp cos of 2NE1 & Big Bang! brought the house down! i totally went crazy during 2ne1’s perf. sang n dance n fanchanted along! it was so awesome! haha. so now i noe they have alot of fanboys in singapore! that’s good! n they seems really impressed that EVERYONE was shout/singing along to everyword of their songs! so so awesome! i heard it. they heard it they were happy! come back again soon! bring nolza concert to singapore! i love u girls! after tonight, i hope YG realizes that singapore is totally ready for a YG family concert. yg concert juseyo~! ha. they greeted us in english (mostly CL) i hope to hear moreeeee frm the other girls soon.

Cre: http://klove-etc.tumblr.com/

More Photos:

scaledphpserver21filena.jpg

tumblrlodwncj5bx1qarjfp.jpg

tumblrlodqvhkf2m1qdxkfk.jpg

tumblrloe17skkpv1qg2i3b.jpg

tumblrlodxxqqkds1qlqfep.jpg

Credit as tagged

DANG I just read the ticket concert sold out in 2minutes @_@

anyone knows how many will attend the concert? i mean how many tickets being sold?

i was bout to go to singapore to watch BB-2ne1,but i spent all my money on other kpop stuff already XD

MY FANACCOUNT ON KOREAN MUSIC WAVE 2011 - [2NE1]

2NE1 was the second last performer for the night.When the MCs introduced

them,the fans all went crazy & started to stand up. Yes,the audience stood up

cause it's their performances.

They came out & started off with FIRE & all of us were doing the 'eh,eh,eh'

dance part together while singing to it too. That were followed by

'I AM THE BEST','LONELY','I DON'T CARE','CAN'T NOBODY'.

All of us chanted 'Naega Jaeil Jalaga' during the chorus part so loudly

that my earsdrums almost burst. When it was lonely,everyone too

sang together the 'Baby,I'm so lonely,lonely,lonely'. I don't whether it is the mic

fault but their vocals seemed a little different than ever as compared

to their other 'Lonely' performance especially for BOM & Minzy. To me,DARA

vocals for 'Lonely' was the most perfect one,sounded exactly like the recorded one.

CL leadah spoke in perfect ENGLISH with no accent at all - saying

stuffs like how they are enjoying it & they wanted us to dance together with them too.

She constantly gives that big smiles to us,which further shines the whole stage

I find it sweet that CL leadah asked MINZY to say a few words to the fans. Oh, & our dear MINZY

kept on showing the 'I love you' pose to the fans(especially at the moshpit). She was super cute,I tell you. blush.gif

Gawdd! then she spins off another batch of ero,sexy & powerful dance moves

during her solo parts - showing another side of her.

BOMmie was super adorable during IDC perf & the way she stick her

head beside CL during CL's part. Her vocals was great too,even in 'OH YEAH!'(I was

waiting for her to come out) I don't know & I don't really care if she had plastic surgery or so whatever.

This 8-D unnie was super beautiful & gorgeous in real life.Her face was doll-like but not to the extend

that it looks fake- rather it looks natural.

And during IDC,there were a few times when CL turned back to look at DARA at smiled

now & then. CHAERA moments!! :wub: We all know DARA is skinny but when you looked at her in real life,

she is very,very skinny. Her legs was like super thin but nonthless she was super adorable onstage.

The fan beside me was shouting out 'DARA!DARA!' and it was a fangirl ;)

I was very touched at the reaction of my fellow,SG-BLACKJACKS and

their supportive trance.No doubt it will leave a very deep impression

on the girls since it was their first ever performances here in Singapore!

Especially the part when the the whole lot of us stood up when 2NE1 appeared - super

touched by it. I never knew they are having such strong love by my fellow SG-BLACKJACKS

Guest dragon-rider

This is the fanaccount of my cousin who went to the KMW 2011 in Singapore yesterday. I had to wait until she was back home and made her tell me everything without stopping :D. She is an FT Island's fan, so this fanaccount may be a little bit neutral. it could be a lot more crazy if she was a Blackjack :lol

All of them looked very beautiful in person, especially Bommie. Bom looked very very tall and her body was just perfect. Bom's legs was really a legend that she didn't put any lotion/ gel on them but they still amazingly caught the spotlights. Dara was totally like a young playful schoolgirl and my cousin couldn't imagine that Dara was near 30 then. CL was such a cutie without her shades, she actually was the one who smiled the most in 2NE1 and she even did some fanservices. Minzy looked a bit awkward during the talk but still adorable. My cousin said that Minzy's brown-violet hair under the spotlight turned into eggplant colour that looked very beautiful.

My cousin admitted that the sound system was not very good that not only 2NE1 but also other artists' voice were influenced. She couldn't listened to what Bom was singing during "Oh Yeah" and "Fire". The awful sound system made some of CL's rap a bit noisy and out of the tempo. But thanks to the amazing fanchants, audiences can follow the songs really well.

Dara's voice was really clear and wasn't weak at all. She hit the high notes very well without trying.

All of the audiences danced with 2NE1 especially during I Don't Care and I Am The Best. Everytime the part "I don't care e e e e e" was on, the fans sung it loudly and dance the "shaking index finger" move. One girl who sat next to my cousin really went crazy that she screamed and cried out loud while chanting the songs :D. There were many fanboys especially fanboys of the 2 big unnies, she could hear them screamed out Bom and Dara's name hear and there, everywhere around the stand. Some of the fans even cosplay 2NE1's outfits and hairstyles and she could easily spotted some "palm trees" popped out randomly in front of her eyes :D

Archived