►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest echoRy

how flippin amazing is it for YGLife to post english translations!!! that just blew me away today when i saw it! so fantastic!

Lady Spring is a goddess, she looks beautiful <3 awww GD&Dara, that's a cute pic <3

less than a week till the BEST comeback ever! can't wait!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaypie

i miss 2ne1 and am sooo excited for next week!!!!!

anyway, at the kpop takeover dance event thing shaun (evaristo) was asked who he thought would be the first kpop star to make it in america, and he chose 2ne1! 2ne1 in america would be a wish come true ! haha

check out the video :

its at 3:50 !

Thanks!

I got giddy when he mentioned 2ne1.

It made me wonder about their US debut.

The girls are always mentioned as

most likely to succeed internationally. :D

Ugh. Why is the 24th so far?

Guest chicklet03

thanks for the updates first time to post here....and i have to say o cant wait for the new song....i saw the girls in person in araneta...they look mighty fine to me....they look like dolls...

anyhoo yg is translating things in english cant help but pray that soon they would release an all english album too...

Guest Wingedbunny

Apparently dara updated her Me2day with another hint! I can see mp3 among the Korean characters. I wish i could read Korean so i could translate..

Guest bluishme

wow.. heard their new song.. well the teaser.. looks like autotune is back, haha..

kinda miss it.. ahaha. so excited..

2ne1_20110624_jacket1.jpg

credit: YG LIFE

credit:nyxtim3 and YG LIFE

Guest danel

weeeee.....im so excited..i dont think its autotune..cl voice is very clear!!!

this song gonna hit the roof again!!!!!!!

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 unleashes song teaser for “I’m the Best”!

by lawlietta@AKP on June 19, 2011 at 8:39 pm

2NE1’s got fans at the edges of their seats for a sneak peek of “I’m the Best”, and Blackjacks have been rewarded today with a first look and listen of the quartet’s newest single! YG Entertainment just released a concept image and ten-second snippet via their website, YGLIFE.

The sassy concept image (above) features all four members in cartoon form with heavy make-up and brightly colored guns.

The song teaser features the first ten seconds of “I’m the Best”, which unveils a hot dance instrumental plus the first line of CL’s swaglicious rap. Check it out here!

It goes without saying that this will measure up to be one of this summer’s hottest tracks — who’s excited?!

2110620 2NE1 Teaser

AKP is still not updated of 2NE1's next single title. It's The Coolest NOT I’m the Best, though I prefer “I’m the Best”.

w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif New summer jam on the way!! I can't be happier that 2NE1 back with some sick beats and something to get my energy going. I didn't hear auto-tune (yet) it just has an electronic type beat which I love. :wub: My excitement level just went off the charts!! I think I will have to buy this new album for sure.

Guest echoRy

oh my gosh i luv the album cover! can't wait till i get my hands on it!!!

totally jjang!!! only YG and only 2NE1 could pull that off. gotta luv the guns too... i mean purple, red, pink and yellow ^_^ awesome hehe

i wonder why they didn't do them accoding to their favourite colors?! that would have been nice too.

sooooo super excited )0_0(

Does anyone here think that the teaser sounded similar to the beat Teddy and G-Dragon were shaking their heads to in 2ne1 TV? The beats really sick and just somehow reminded me of what I heard during 2ne1 TV. I'm so excited for the girls to be back too! ^^

*edit* Found the vid where the beat sounds at least vaguely similar to:

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 in PLAY SMART MUSIC FESTIVAL

203520_203771602994087_7942656_n.jpg

poster020614.jpg

PLAY SMART Music Festival

cr:2011PSMF

Arists:

Rain | 8.28

2PM | 8.29

CNBlue | 8.30

Se7en | 8.31

2NE1 | 9.1

4Minute | 9.2

Psy | 9.3

and alot of other nation's top rock bands will perform.

Date: August 28 to September 3, 21:30 - 23:00 KST

Place: Daegu Center

Presented by Samsung Electronics and Colorful Daegu

source + daegu_news

Guest Wingedbunny

I don't know about the title of the song really. I know that on yg life the english function makes it out to be translated to "The coolest" but the rest of the article is very oddly translated. Like it's been pulled through a translation machine with little to no regard to sentence construction. It wouldn't surprise me if the characters have been weirdly translated just like what happened with try to follow me last year...

Anyway both titles are okay and i really love the teaser! It sounds so fierce. I really wonder how the rest of the girls will sound here. I can't wait until tomorrow! I hope dara shows more bts pictures through her Me2day!

Guest cristina0422

^ I think we should go with the officially translated title in YG-LIFE "The Coolest". Other sites and forums just translated it. But "제일 잘나가" gives different translations.

2NE1 "I AM THE BEST" (내가제일잘나가) Teaser_10 SEC.

cr:2NE1

2NE1 "I AM THE BEST" (내가제일잘나가)

2011.06.24 00:00 AM RELEASE

4 Days To Go!!!

now I'm confuse with the title????

V Neh. It's work by korean artist Mari Kim. Here is her other artworks - Mari Kim Gallery

Guest xarlem7

wow I can't wait for their new song and performance.

the cover art seems familiar, but still looks nice.

2jg9ybt.jpg

Guest Wingedbunny

Well i'm just going to assume the title will be "I am the best" since it's way closer to the very best. I still think yg just ran a translation machine over the original article and it was weirdly translated...

Archived