338nj.jpg

Source: Cyworld

Taken from: zeelisious@YGL

[bTS] 2NE1 shooting for Adidas

tsyqr.jpg

focej.jpg

Source: Naver Blog

Taken from: nyxtime@YGL

About the concert: I do think they need to put more than 4000 seats for the concert. The total for 2 nights is only 8000 which is even smaller than the average of an one-night concert of other A-class artists. 2NE1 is very big now. 4000 is so humble compared to their popularity....

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

Me2Day: An excited Dara shows us 2NE1′s new choreography

322962428.jpg

와쌉?!? ^.^ 올여름~ 그녀들이 온다!ㅋㅋㅋ 제일 잘자나~ 제제제일 잘나가~! 의 정열적인 안무! 다들 따라출 준비됐~어?!? 어허!!! 초큼만 힌트줄게요! 내가 제일~ 잘나간다 생각하고 춰야되요! 제일 잘나가는 안무동작 1탄!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

[TRANS] Wassup?!? ^.^ Summer time~ is coming fast! ke ke ke The best sleep ~ We are the bebebest ~! It’s our passionate choreography~ Is everyone ready to fo-llow?!? Uh-huh!!! Wait, I’ll be giving you hints! I am the best~ We should all be thinking that way! The first shot of the coolest choreography step!!! ke ke ke

322963210.jpg

제일~ 잘나가는 안무동작 2탄!!! 더 신나게!!!!! 카몬!!!!!

[TRANS] The best!~ The second shot of the coolest choreography step!!! The most exciting!!!! Come on!!!!

322979628.jpg

제일 잘나가는 안무동작! 마지막으로 3탄!!! 두둥! 제일~ 신나게!ㅋ 다음주에 뮤직비디오 보고 이 동작들이 어떤 동작인지 한번 찾아내봐요! 글구 올여름 뜨겁게 한번 춰봅시다! +.+

[TRANS] I am the best, dance choreography! The third, and last shot!!! Du-dung! The most exciting! ke The music video will come out next week, so find out where the dance steps are will be! This will be a hot dance this summer! +.+

Source: Dara's me2day

Credit: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

I know this should be posted on Dara's thread but I can't help bringing it here, keke. Darong is giving us some hints

wow Dara looks soooo  young..she could pass as a pre-teen!

i wish to loook that young too when i hit her age...

but that's kinda impossible since ryt now people mistake me to look alot older than i actually am...lol -_-

Guest sjaikb

2ne1, 2pm, Super Junior KRY and others will be on Olympic Hall Opening Ceremony, June 22 : 7pm - 9:30pm (this is where 2ne1 will have their 1st concert) source

2ne12ndshoemarker4.jpg

source

credit: welovedara@twitter

DARA is indeed the best PR ambassador

for 2NE1! The teases makes me anticipate

more on the song,the mv & the dance moves.

Bu,then DARA looked super cute in those pictures. blush.gif

I'M THE BEST! I cannot wait for 24th June

to come!! ;)

Guest dragon-rider

Dara gives us some hints AGAIN !!! :wub:

110618 DARA's me2day update

21dara13083274008503.jpg

두둥!!! 여긴 어디?!? 바로바로바로!!!! 제일~ 잘나가! 의 뮤직비디오 촬영현장입니다! ^.^ 쪼기~ 뒤에 보이는건 세트구요! 으히히… 아이쿠! 또 성질 급해서 빨리 보여주고싶어서 공개해버렷네!ㅠㅠ 안되에~! 그럼 여기까지만!^^;;; 난 이만 휘리릭!!!

Doodoong!!! Where is this?!? It's no no no other than!!!! The Very~ Best! music video shoot! ^.^ Jjuust~ behind me is the set! Ehehe... Aikoo! Because I was feeling impatient again and wanted to show you, I've revealed it!ㅠㅠNo~! Well then I'll stop here!^^;;; I'll be off now!!!

TAGS: 궁금하신분들! 다음주에 공개될 제일 잘나가! 뮤직비디오 많이 ~ 봐주때요! ^0^

For those who are curious! Please watch ~ The Very Best! music video which will be released next week! ^0^

Credit: GEE@YGLadies

I love to follow their footstep like this. My heart is like "kung kung kung" right now.

It will be nice if we can end this thread to start version 2 before their upcoming concert. 95 pages more to go, let's do it guys ^^

Guest dragon-rider

OMG, new update again!!! This time features GD as well :wub: . My fangirl heart is fluttering so hard!!

110618 DARA's me2day

21dara130836604373121.jpg

제일 잘나가~뮤비촬영장에 응원하러 찾아와주신 사장님,테디오빠,쿠시,지용이!파이어때부터 매번 한결같이 응원와주시는 훈훈한 와이지 빼밀리!덕분에 지치고 힘든 밤샘촬영 으쌰으쌰 할수이땅!^0^졸리지않아~!!!ㅋ못나간다고 썻지만 사실은 제일~잘나가는 지디와 함께 찰칵!^_^v

Our president, Teddy oppa, Kush, and Jiyong came to the music video shoot for The Very Best! Ever since Fire, the tight YG Family would always come and support us each time! Thanks to you guys, even during the tough and tiring shoots through the night, we can shout out eusha eusha!^0^ We're not tired~!!! Ke I snapped this with GD who wrote that he's "The Worst" but the truth is he's "The Very~ Best"!

T/N: GD's sign says "I'm...The Worst"

Dara's sign says "I'm The Very Best"

Eusha eusha is like fighting fighting

TAGS: 제일 잘나가는 뮤비감독님 서현승 , 제일 잘나가는 안무가 재욱오빠, 제일 잘나가는 스탈리스트팀, 제일 잘나가는 가수(^^;;;) 투애니원, 제일 잘나가는 곡 제일 잘나가! 뮤비 열심히 촬영중!!!

The Very Best music video director, Seo Hyunseung, The Very Best choreography, Jaewook oppa, The Very Best stylist team, The Very Best singers (^^;;;) 2NE1, The Very Best song, The Very Best! Currently working hard to film the M/V!!!

Credit: GEE@YGLadies

I'm not spamming, am I? ^_^

Guest cristina0422

Hahaha! If YG don't want to drop teasers for their upcoming song expect our 2NE1 PR director Sandara Park doing her job. Aigoo~ Thank you very much Dara for updating us. Oh~ cute "I am the worst" and "I am the best"...kekeke. Family is really close. And YG Family is supporting 2NE1 for their upcoming comeback inspite of what's going on. I really love YG Family. You are the BEST! The song title fits them well. :wub:

SOMEBODY PLEASE ADD THİS LİNK 2NE1 FACEBOOK PAGE THİS WİLL HELP THEM I M SURE... B)

Yes! Let's help the girls. Vote vote vote! Spread the word. Internet Voting is 50% of the Total Score.

V It was posted in OFFICIAL PARK BOM THREAD. ^_^

(a little reminder, just post individual stuffs in their solo thread if it doesn't talk about 2NE1. but you can also give a heads up here and direct them to solo threads. ^_^ )

Guest MING.XD

[FANCAM] [20110609] Park Bom @ Infinity Challenge

i don't know have these ever posted, so i post again :)

060941.jpg   060942.jpg060943.jpg 060944.jpg

060945.jpg

SOURCE@ DC21

Bom looks gorgeous and healthy . Love her. Dara needs to give us a little teaser of the song before the MV comes out!!! *fingers crossed*

I'm not sure whats going on with the set, but at first glance I'm getting a TTFM vibe. Like there will be a lot of random stuff going on. And I really hope so cause I want another fun MV!! everything been so serious in kpop lately. 2NE1 needs to bring back carefree songs!

Guest kaypie

Fierce competition coming from

the comebacks next week! I'm

excited. NOLJA!!!

I want to have a 2ne1 shirt

like what Dara was wearing in her

earlier updates.

Guest pandabubba986

i miss 2ne1 and am sooo excited for next week!!!!!

anyway, at the kpop takeover dance event thing shaun (evaristo) was asked who he thought would be the first kpop star to make it in america, and he chose 2ne1! 2ne1 in america would be a wish come true ! haha

check out the video :

its at 3:50 !

Archived