►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wingedbunny

I thought the new single from 2ne1 or minzy was supposed to come out today? If you count one week forward from the original date it was supposed to be released it should have been today... Well knowing YG it could just as well come out tomorrow. Even if it already is tomorrow in korea...

I'm just super curious :wub: Wonder what it will be like..

Guest funkdreamer

Hopefully with this, we'll get their new song like REALLY SOON

anyway this live totally put a new spin on Lonely

and hopefully someone can cut out the last live performance and upload it :)

Guest cristina0422

GAON Chart Ranking for the Month of May

Overall

picture7fz.png

Download

picture3ck.png

Stream

picture5eb.png

BGM

picture6isu.png

10g36543.jpg

RUMOR (Read at your own risk. This is not yet confirmed by Avex and YGE)

2NE1 Rumored to be Collaborating with Kumi Koda on Her 50th Single, "Girly Talk"

Rumors have been circulating that 2NE1 will be collaborating with none other than Jpop Diva Koda Kumi on her momentous 50th Single. Thanks to the sleuthing of our Translator turned Super Ninja xgDara we believe we have located the original source of this information, a popular Japanese music blog posted the following information:

dfdfdfdz.png

"GIRLY TALK"

Release: August 10, 2011

[CD + DVD] \ 1,890 (tax in) Jacket A

[CD] \ 1,260 (tax in) Jacket B

[CD]

1. Never Say Never

2. GLORY GIRLS feat. 2NE1

3. Summer Love feat. Me

4. You are not alone

[DVD]

1. Never Say Never-Music Video-

2. GLORY GIRLS feat. 2NE1-Music Video-

3. Summer Love feat. Me-Music Video-

KODA KUMI to release her 50th single called ‘GIRLY TALK’ on AUGUST 10, for her upcoming 10th year anniversary after debut.

Track 1 "Never Say Never," was produced by HIRO, who produced the hit song "TABOO," and is finished in a cool dance number.

"GLORY GIRLS" is a collaboration with hugely popular K-POP group 2NE1.

"Summer Love" is a heart warming love song featuring a new artist with an uncertain age, Me.

Lastly "You are not alone" is the long-awaited release of the music download that was delivered as a single on the charity fund-raising CD "Tohoku Region Pacific Ocean earthquake."

There have also been fans commenting on the following tweet:

dfdfdfd1.png

For now, there is no confirmation on either 2NE1's sites or Koda Kumi's official websites. Both artists are under Avex's Rhythm Zone, which may be fueling this rumor. We will keep our eyes and ears peeled for more concrete confirmation.

In the meantime, how cool would it be for 2NE1 to collaborate with Koda Kumi? What a great prelude to the start of 2NE1's activities in September. Hopefully, the rumors prove true.

kodakumi01sm.jpg

Kumiko Kōda,better known by her stage name Kumi Koda, is a Japanese singer and songwriter from Kyoto, known for her urban and R&B songs. She is one of the best selling jpop artists of the 2000s. Kumi Koda is often compared to the Christina Aguilera in Japan. That’s mostly based on Koda’s unique choice of fashion and overall sex appeal. She can sing ballads and pop songs, but she’s not afraid to dress provocatively, almost trashy and over-the-top. Koda’s voice might not have the reach of Christina Aguilera, but her lower tone is perfect for R&B tracks.

She has become a fashion leader among young women, setting many trends. She has also won many fashion awards such as, the "Best Jeanist Award" and the title of "Nail Queen" all times since 2006.

If the Glory Girls single pans out, it won't be Koda's first kpop collaboration. On November 7, 2007, she released her 38th single Last Angel featuring 5-member SME artists Tohoshinki/Dong Bang Shin Ki. Check out

Live Version of Last Angel on DBSK's T Tour

RGxoYngxKYw

credit: otaku5484 @youtube

Please note, this collaboration has NOT been officially confirmed by YGE or Avex/Rythm Zone yet. Please consider the contents of this article with a grain of salt.

http://toki.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/musicnews/1307611376/707

Source:

Translated by xgdara @ygladies.com

Article by tazanya @ygladies.com

"After 15 years have passed, which idol song should be remade?" 2NE1 in first place

20110609192239508.jpg

2NE1's Fire was selected as the number one idol song to be remade after 15 years have passed.

For the week of May 30th to June 5th, a survey was conducted on Interpark's website asking the question, 'Which idol song should be remade once more after 15 years?'. The results of the survey showed 2NE1's Fire in first place.

For this survey, the candidates included songs that caused four groups of idols to rise up to the ranking of the nation's greatest idols, including IU's 'Good Day', SNSD's 'Gee', Wonder Girls' 'Tell Me' and 2NE1's 'Fire'.

2NE1 took first place with Fire holding 37% of the votes. Behind 2NE1, IU placed 2nd with 'Good Day', SNSD took 3rd place with 'Gee', and Wonder Girls placed 4th with 'Tell Me'.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110609n28062

Source:

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest kaypie

^Thanks!

Too many things to look forward to!

I hope that collab pushes through to

help them make headways there.

Edit: When will the Adidas event take place?

Guest cristina0422

Philippine Music Chart - MYX

picture1ng.png

2NE1 and Koda Kumi Collaboration Rumor is NOT TRUE?

picture3fn.png

source: Koda Kumi Rhythm Zone

No "GLORY GIRLS" and even the whole list is false. But we don't know yet, coz the rumor said that "Girly Talk" which includes the Glory Girls collaboration with 2NE1 is suppose to be the momentous of her 50th single. But then according to this recently released info in her official website her 50th Single will be V.I.P not Girly Talk as what the rumors said.

Guest bloopyxD

I can't help but feel a bit disappointed on YG. I do understand the delay of 2ne1's new song but the least he could do is tell us when right? I feel like we're just left hanging. I just want a date. really. I don't care if it's two weeks from now or something. :(

(Idk if others feels like this too but yeah this is just the way I feel right now.)

Guest N72788

^

I feel the same way...

I'm actually okay with waiting since I know that YG is going through a lot right now...and when news of the delay first came out i was surprised that a week came and went by pretty fast. But now that's it's been over the delay period he mentioned and still no news, i can't help but feel a little upset. If he would just give us a date, it would at least let us be at ease..I'm constantly checking this thread and any forums and websites relating to 2ne1 i can find, hoping to find any news or update.

hopefully he'll give us an update soon...

Guest Wingedbunny

Yeah i wish YG would release just a little bit of information! I don't really mind the delay but the lack of clear information is annoying. A picture or video teaser would satisfy fans for right now even if the song comes out later this week..even a song title would be amazing to receive right now...

I hope we get something soon. YG is in a tight situation right now so i understand but i just wish for a little clarification.

Guest skylovetop

2ne1 wonder what are up to right now, especially Mr Yang Yun Suk

its already 3rd week in June yet no 2ne1 news i really do hope they will comeback this june

but i dont know if that will happen anytime soon since their 3rd track was postponed due

to BB Daesung incident, more likely they will be coming back maybe around first week of July

or I dont know, but i know i have so much faith in YG that 2ne1 will be coming back again with

bigger than a Big Bang but is there really bigger than that?lol

I believe that YG will be making this year as 2ne1's year.God Bless YGE

Guest 21_fresh

Hey guyz did you catch the latest tweet of @Kanauru (choreographer of the YG Family) about 2NE1's collab with Will.i.am

tumblr_lmqszguQq51qzjb8ko1_500.png

cr: fyYGfamily@tumblr for the cap

Is that an upcoming release for 2NE1????

Please YG update your blog about 2NE1!!

:w00t: Is that for one of their title tracks? or the American album!? damn so much anticipation. I know it must be frustrating waiting but YG is just trying to evaluate things right now and put things back on course. I trust his decisions on when the time is right for 2NE1 to comeback everything has to be perfect.

Guest Wingedbunny

I'm really really curious for any new news about 2NE1!. I was a bit dissapointed when i found out the koda kumi x 2ne1 collab wasn't real. That makes me even more excited about the news kanauru tweeted! So we get a collab anyway?

I'm just curious as to whether this collab is coming out soon or if it's a big part of their american debut...

Guest sjaikb

are they going to be featured on will.i.am's black einstein album? or that collab is in 2ne1's mini album? i want some 2ne1 updates, yg ...

Heard the 2NE1 x Will.I.Am song again. It just gets better everytime. Can't wait to see @shaunevaristo choreograph to this!

@_porjai definiton of collaboration as in working together. helping produce a song counts as collaborating. hope that clears things up.

cr: twitter.com/kanauru

Archived