►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest sjaikb

MR Removed | 2NE1 - Lonely

cr: MadBee010 @ YT

Instiz releases chart rankings for fourth week of May!

Instiz Chart Singles Ranking

1. Kim Yeon Woo – “If You Were Like Me” (‘I Am A Singer’) – 13813 Points

2. IU – “Hold My Hand” – 11822 Points

3. Im Jaebum – “Everybody” (‘I Am A Singer’) – 6685 Points

4. 2NE1 – “Lonely” – 5767 Points

5. Baek Ji Young - “Average” – 5561 Points

6. Kim Bum Soo – “The Swamp” (‘I Am A Singer’) – 5086 Points

7. Im Jaebum – “Love” – 3591 Points

8. F.T Island – “Hello Hello” – 2956 Points

9. Sunny Hill - “Pit-a-pat” – 2699 Points

10. B2ST – “On Rainy Days” – 2160 Points

Source: iChart

cr: allkpop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dada

^ That MR Vid did justice to our girls' vocals.

I don't understand why they kept on saying DARA's

vocals are the weakest.To me her vocals gives the soothing

effect & creates that slide before it escalates into the chorus.

That's ther strength of her vocals. Having a smooth & soft vocals

doesn't necessarily means it's weak,right?(If that what they thinks

it's weak to them) ;)

Nontheless,I am not only proud of the girls but also K-Blackjacks for being so modest

& supportive towards Jay+Jwalkers.It is really sweet to have the different fanclubs

supporting each other & not bashing.

Blackjacks are really nice to give up their extra tickets for Jays last stage. I'm sooo hoping all this 2NE1/Jay connection will lead to a collab one day :wub: The MR removed was just proved they don't need autotune. They also had some interaction with f(x)?? wow I think slowly but surely they are making friends with other idols

Guest koreanfan74

Blackjacks, please pray for Daesing, Bigbang and YG family! I hope they will be Ok!

We all love you 2NE1 and congrats! You deserve it happy.gif

Guest cristina0422

Blackjacks, please pray for Daesing, Bigbang and YG family! I hope they will be Ok!

We all love you 2NE1 and congrats! You deserve it *quoted image*

Hi! I merged your post to somehow keep 2NE1 related. I know this is not the time to be strict and someone died but we have rules.

Dae is still in shock and will be traumatized of what happen later. But 2NE1 and the whole YG Family is at his back. VIPs and ofcourse we Blackjacks will pray too. People should also be concern of the person who died. I hope this will be over soon. The girls will be sad of what happened.

Guest cristina0422

Aigoo~ This is really a lonely lonely day...but we still have to keep going.

YouTube Clicks in the Popularity of the KPOP Idol World Map

376595512.jpg

They talked about YG Idol Groups are popular in North America and how 2NE1's Lonely acheived 7M views in span of 11days.

source:Dong-A Ilbo

Guest NV4ever

Lonely MV map on YT was all green~!! like the whole globe turned green lol~~ people were really amazed when they saw that b/c i think it was like the first time a Kpop MV got that much green ^^

Edit: just read about what happened to Daesung, i hope he stay strong and get through this! and RIP to the motorcyclist and deepest condolences to his love ones! :( what a terrible nightmare~! My prayers goes to all the parties involved ( not that heartless hit-and-run coward though~! >.< )

Guest sjaikb

Cyworld Song of the Month - May - 2NE1 Lonely

unledyd.jpg

YouTube clicks attest to global popularity of Korean pop

The global popularity of "Hallyu," or the popularity of Korean pop culture, is displayed on the video sharing site YouTube’s K-Pop map.

Korean entertainment agencies such as SM, JYP and YG Entertainment release teaser and music videos of their new songs on their official YouTube channels. A click on the YouTube videos provides quick statistics showing how many times a clip was viewed in a country or region. The popularity of a clip is marked with the thickness of a color.

○ Everybody knows Korean pop stars?

YouTube’s K-Pop map shows that the maps of Korea, Japan and Southeast Asian countries are marked with the thickest color, suggesting that fans in those countries click the videos of Korean singers the most, followed by the U.S., China, Canada, Australia, South America, Europe, Russia and Africa.

The SM Channel is the most viewed Asian channel on YouTube. Among its videos, the music video of “Gee” by Korean girl band Girls Generation is the most popular with more than 42 million views as of Monday. The video was viewed in all countries worldwide except Chad and the Central African Republic.

The SM Channel is the most popular among viewers in Korea, Japan and Southeast Asian countries, followed by those in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Mongolia, Saudi Arabia and Peru. In France, where SM’s singers are scheduled to hold a joint concert in June, the “Gee” video has been viewed as often as it has been in China, the U.K., Northern Europe and South America.

○ Big Bang and 2NE1 popular in N. America

YG bands are more popular in North America than other areas outside of Korea. The music video of “Lonely” uploaded by Korean girl band 2NE1 received 7.7 million clicks in a relatively short period of time, showing the thickest color among those of Korean idol groups.

2NE1’s recent hosting of a worldwide cover contest is believed to have helped boost the number of clicks on its video. The video enjoyed explosive popularity in North America thanks to the group’s embrace of hip hop and electronic and collaboration with mainstream American musicians such as the Black Eyed Peas and will.i.am.

The music video of Big Bang’s "Lollipop" was popular in North America with 26.6 million views, though the group is not active in the U.S. Big Bang’s new EP "Tonight” was released in Korea in March but ranked seventh on Billboard’s Heatseekers Albums chart and third on its World Albums chart with no particular promotional activities in the U.S. market.

The video of Wonder Girls’ “Nobody,” however, received just 21.1 million views in the U.S. despite the band’s focus on the U.S. market. The number of U.S. views lagged behind those in Korea and Southeast Asia. SM’s boy band Shinee is said to be popular in France but clicking its “Ring Ding Dong” video suggests that the song is more popular in Southeast Asia and the U.S.

YouTube clicks also suggest that DSP’s girl band Kara, which is active in Japan, is more popular in Japan than in Korea.

Source: dongA.com

Guest babysweet

It's SO QUIET from YG....isn't the girls gonna drop their next song on the 2nd June??? Normally, YG will spazz & troll alot with teasers for BlackJacks.

Somehow, this time it's so secretive. Even the girls especially Dara is not giving away any hints out !!!!

OMG, it's only 2 days away & i hope YG quickly give us something COOL ....kekekke

Guest hayakatsu

It's SO QUIET from YG....isn't the girls gonna drop their next song on the 2nd June??? Normally, YG will spazz & troll alot with teasers for BlackJacks.

Somehow, this time it's so secretive. Even the girls especially Dara is not giving away any hints out !!!!

OMG, it's only 2 days away & i hope YG quickly give us something COOL ....kekekke

dear, didn't you know what happened to daesung? YG is probably more focused on that now. and seeing as how close our girls are to the boys and daesung, they are probably too worried about that to focus on anything else. as a VIP, i hope that BJs can bear with us and understand our situation. if any of 2NE1's activities are disrupted because of this tragedy, i hope you don't hold it against us. sincerely.

Guest cristina0422

Papa YG's hands is full right now. A few days ago, I'm really excited for them to drop hints regarding their 3rd single but what's happening now in YGE, blackjacks should understand. Give them time to recover first, it's only been a day since Dae's incident. I bet if things are different they've been dropping hints by now. Maybe it's a secret but they sure be dropping subtle hints to build up the anticipation. But I think everything scheduled for 2NE1 will not be disrupted. The 3rd single and the concert in the Philippines will still pursue. YG is professional, when 2NE1 was in Japan in March and the earthquake happened other YG artist's activities still continued. Let's just support the girls and give them smile because the girls and the whole YG Family are having a hard time now. Let's pray for Dae to be strong and pray to the lost life in the accident.

on a lighter note...congrats to the girls!

Lonely is Cyworld's May Song of the Month

The month began with Park Bom's Don't Cry leading Sistar19's "Ma Boy" as May Song of the Month. However, within a few days of the release of Lonely, the song took the #1 spot where it stayed until the end of the month.

2wcinna.png

Lonely ended May with a 56% lead over Ma Boy, enough to secure the coveted Cyworld Song of the Month title. At this rate, it's only a matter of time before Lonely is Certified as Bronze in Cyworld's Song Hall of Fame.

Congratulations! are in order for 2NE1's win. This is 2NE1's SIXTH Cyworld Song of the Month title. They previously won this award for Lollipop, Fire, I Don't Care, Go Away, and You & I.

Recall from our previous articles. that Cyworld tracks downloads for background music and mobile usage on their site. Songs that are popular downloads are awarded certification according to the number of times downloaded. In addition to songs, Cyworld awards certifications to artists and albums. 2NE1 has Thirteen (13) total Cyworld Hall of Fame Certifications in addition to Six (6) Cyworld Song of the Month Awards and Four (4) Cyworld Yearly Digital Music Awards. No other girl group has as many Cyworld Honors as 2NE1.

Let's anticipate the many other things in store for 2NE1 and Blackjacks this month.

Source: Cyworld BGM

Article and Caps by tazanya @ygladies.com

Guest kaypie

They are supposed to drop their new song

tomorrow right? Well, I'm not sure yet since

YG is quiet.

As a fan, I'm okay with whatever decision

YG comes up with at the moment.

The recent tragedy that Daesung was in

really struck a chord within me.

He needs all the prayers, comfort, and

support. I'm sure the girls are there for him.

I can only hope and pray that everyone

involved recover the soonest

possible time. Easier said than done.

RIP to the motorcyclist and condolences to his loved ones.

edit: They're number 1 on MYX!!!!

Guest koreanfan74

Hi! I merged your post to somehow keep 2NE1 related. I know this is not the time to be strict and someone died but we have rules.

Dae is still in shock and will be traumatized of what happen later. But 2NE1 and the whole YG Family is at his back. VIPs and ofcourse we Blackjacks will pray too. People should also be concern of the person who died. I hope this will be over soon. The girls will be sad of what happened.

Thanks a lot for your correction. You know, I really don't know the rules. keke :w00t:  Love 2ne1 4ever :wub:

Archived