They totally deserve it.

I love you girls! :wub:

Guest dada

CONGRATS!!~

I can see that none of the girls did

expect they would win the award despite it

being a single and it's their first official perf.Still,

they are super happy. ;)

PARK BOM DON'T CRY PERF : She sounded a little shaky in the beginning but it started to

take off once she reached the first chorus. BOMmie must be thinking about

how much success this song is despite not promoting it at all. blush.gif

2NE1 LONELY PERF : Time & again the girls proves that they don't need

fanciful/cool/cute moves or awesome pretty faces to attract the crowds. All they need

is a good music,talents & presence onstage to get the love from the public

& music lovers alike.

I got to agree with YG PAPA on

how SBS are great at their stage settings

& camera angles.

Congratulations!!! TO 2NE1

WOW I'm so proud of them !!!

And If you think about it this award is long over due.

If they had promoted it they would have had a triple crown already no doubt in my mind B)

Also the performance was just unreal.

2NE1s vocals are better than ever!! I also liked the whole stage setup.

YG still knows how to put on a stage to  entertain and spares no cost for the girls.

Boms don't cry never gets old to me. I just love everything that they have come out with this year.

Can't wait for the album

Guest dragon-rider

I'm so proud *tears*

It's been a long time since I last saw them on a music broadcast program. My heart fluttered when they appeared like the first time. All of the feeling from the past suddenly came up all together. And when they started to sing, you know, no words could describe it, I was speechless...

Some gifs of today performance:

PIv66.gif

EY5zX.gif

nOUaM.gif

9CmtU.gif

tumblr_lly871J39U1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lly7xcxnjB1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lly7ukmrEF1qetjfgo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lly7pwp7Wj1qetjfgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lly79yK8Ld1qetjfgo1_500.gif

Cre: 180888, blackjack0, ohmydaesung@tumblr

Guest N72788

Congratulations to 2NE1!!! They were amazing.

I think that everyone here would agree that they would've won numerous awards if they actually promoted this song...but the fact that they didn't really promote but still won made it that much more amazing... These girls are truly talented and I can't wait for their upcoming songs to dominate as well...

WOW congrats!!! I was happy to see them on music shows again but DAMN I didn't think they would winwub.gifwub.gif

so happy for them and very proud!!!!!!!! they're still doing pretty awesome on the charts w00t.gif keep it up girls

I can't wait for their new single/mini album!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest x-bang-x

Hi blackjacks WOW SO PROUD OF 2ne1 .... CONGRATS FOR WINNING ^^

DO YOU HAVE MORE CAPS OF THERE PERF ??? THANKS :D

Guest minny_90

Congratulation...congratulation...la`..la..la..la'..la..la`..la..la

I khow they can win this week......yahooo...2ne1 Jjang..2ne1 let's play.. 

They are the best girl group i ever know....hope thay can win next week..2ne1 fighting

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 and other KPOP Artist Featured in Rated K: Byaheng Korea (Philippines)

credit: Phnoy

picture42px.png

picture44i.png

"Ang pinakahot na K - pop", where this is all about the famous Kpop stars like the Super Junior, Wonder girls, 2NE1 and Four minute. These artists rise all through their way here in the Philippines going to some countries in Europe and Latin America. One of the star circle quest finalist - Sandara Park did not find her fortune here in the Philippines but rather became famous being one of the singers in the Kpop band - 2NE1.

2NE1 part is in video 4 around 5:00 but if you watch the whole episode you'll hear 2NE1 songs in the whole episode. Bias much? kekeke. Philippines is a 2NE1 country.

Guest cristina0422

hello!

just wondering, how did 2NE1 win when they just performed today?

anyways, i'm soooo happy for them!!!

and they have gotten aloooot pretttier! especially Bommieee!!! :wub:

I'm quite surprise when they announced the winner but not really a big surprised to me because I was expecting them to snag the Mutizen this week. 2NE1's Lonely is really doing well in digital charts these past three weeks, right? And the song was even certified a PERFECT ALL KILL by Instiz. They've been sweeping and topping digital charts the past few weeks even without album sales and broadcasting promotions. Why they won Mutizen in Inkigayo? Simple, the criterion of Inkigayo leans more on digital sales. Digital sales is 60% of the Total Score. It's obvious who has the edge. They top all digital charts, certified Perfect All Kill and top the GAON chart. That's why they won. :wub:

SBS INKIGAYO SCORE CALCULATION

picture46d.png

Music Chart (Cyworld, Dosirak, Soribada) : 60%

Album Chart (Hanteo & Synnara) : 5%

SBS Inkigayo Homepage voting : 5%

Research (World Research) : 20%

Broadcast time ( Air monitor) : 10%

Album Sales is only 5% and I'm sure they won't get a zero score on other area especially that they appear on Inkigayo today.

V No worries. They really deserve it, neh? ^_^

^ thanks for clearing that out for me!!! :D

i appreciate it!

i'm not really aware of all the criteria and stuff...lol

i just thought idols win bcoz of their live performances...haha

anyways, i'm proud of them!!! :w00t:

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 Lonely

picture36f.png

picture13rt.png

picture31dv.png

picture9z.png

picture10cp.png

picture33t.png

picture35n.th.png

picture32j.th.png

picture24my.th.png

picture22k.th.png

picture16d.th.png

picture36f.th.png

picture13rt.th.png

Sorry for my crappy caps. I love those frames in their perf. They are really pretty pretty. :wub:

more caps to be posted in individual thread.

Guest cristina0422

Hahaha. This post seems dedicated to interaction of the artists and the fans...kekeke

A Korean Jwalkerz Leave a Message in DC2NE1 Gallery

Over 120 Jwalkerz went to Inkigayo today but only 22 got to go inside T_T (not sure of the reason why though...)

Apparently some Blackjacks (2NE1 fans) had extra tickets,

and when they found out it was Jwalkerz who didnt have definite seats, they gave their extras to them~~ TT_TT

The blackjacks they met were saying they liked Jay, and his songs, and how they know he likes 2ne1 and promoted their song~ and they said he was cool~~ TT_TT

so a few more Jwalkerz got to go in~! & blackjacks even helped with the fanchants when Jay was performing....,,

T_T 2NE1~~~ i love your fans~~~~T_T

Aw~ I love how fandoms help each other out instead of bashing each other like what some international fans are doing. Blackjacks are LOVE. :wub: Jwalkerz are LOVE. :wub: Coz Jay is a Blackjack. oh~ Jay I approve you being a 5th member. kekeke

Apparently, today's inkigayo is the goodbye stage of Jay. So his fans want to get in to support him. (Note: there's allotted tickets for fans of the artists who will perform.) And Blackjacks who have extra tickets gave it to them since they know that Jay also likes 2NE1. There's alot of things that fan said about 2NE1 too. And in the end that fan said since Jay is already done with his promotion, he/she will vote for 2NE1! :wub:

picture48p.png

Have you seen our maknae handshake with Amber? Are they close? I know Luna is a friend of Minki but they just smile and wave to each other...well our maknae is more sociable than her unnies.

Guest oh`retro

OMG OMG, I can't believe the girls won!

I'm a bit sad that my new found love Beast didn't win, but oh well.

I'm a proud Blackjack & I always will be.

They sounded great during Lonely.

CL & Minji sounded really steady as always & Bom's voice just took the performance to another level.

Bom also sounded awesome during Please Don't Cry.

Her voice is a lot better in this than it was in You & I.

Congrats to the girls once again! <3

^ Aww Blackjacks & Jaywalkerz.

I'm a huge fan of Jay so it's nice to see two fandoms helping each other out.

And we all know Jay loves 2NE1. :)

Archived