►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest tazanya

Congrats to 2ne1 on being in Vogue USA, its just a mention but it was so awesoem to see my girls in an western high-fashion magazine, proud blackjack

v5zeix.png

2NE1 Mentioned in VOGUE USA!!!

es4tut.jpg

2NE1 is no stranger to appearing in Korean fashion magazines.  In fact, recall that 2NE1 had a SPECTACULAR pictorial in the August 2010 Issue of Vogue Girl (Korea).  Not to mention Dara's Miss Tangerine Project was featured in both Korean Cosmo and Vogue Korea.  

Despite that it is still a wonderful surprise and honor to have them mentioned in Vogue USA.  Below are scans of the March 2011 issue of Vogue USA that mentions 2NE1 as part of the "rock-chic" fashion wave sweeping South Korea.  Congratulations to 2NE1 and their stylists for this great honor.

29247bd.jpg

286vlgg.jpg

For 118 years, Vogue USA has been America’s cultural barometer, putting fashion in the context of the larger world we live in- how we dress, live, socialize; what we eat, listen to, watch; who leads and inspires us.  With a current total average circulation of    1,215,027 in the United States and still more for its sister magazines in the United Kingdom, Italy, Australia, Korea, Taiwan, France, Japan, Greece, China, India, and Mexico, Vogue USA remains one of the foremost fashion magazines in the world. Credit  

Source: March 2011 (Personal Hard-Copy) Vogue Magazine and Vogue.com

Thanks sherikasch @ygladies for the tip.

Article by tazanya @ygladies.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2jepc7m.jpg

두둥!!! 지금 빅뱅콘서트 보러왔어요~!!! 매번 와서 보던 빅쇼!!! 두근두근… 신곡무대도 너무 기대되요! +.+ 이번 앨범곡들도 역시… ㅠㅠ 캬~!!! 대박!!!그럼 전 이만 콘서트를 즐기러들어가볼께용!^.^

Source: Dara's me2day

2NE1 gathered together to celebrate CL’s birthday

The members of 2NE1 gathered together to celebrate CL’s birthday a day early.

On February 25th, Minzy uploaded a series of photos from CL’s birthday celebration. She narrated the events through the photos saying,

"Kyaa~ all of 2NE1 has gathered~!!!!! keke Although CL-unni’s birthday is tomorrow, we all gathered to eat delicious food together~~#^^# CL-unni said she was going to pay today~ keke live broadcast!! Please anticipate the work of writer Ggong (Minzy) and Reporter Ssan (Dara)!

The four of us~^^ Click keke

Dara-unni~ Violent service!!! keke Cutting food!!

After delivering presents~ From being a trainee to a singer, 2nd time sharing a hug!! keke

Cotton swab girl kekeke

Did girl holding a flower & cake keke

Pushed the small-faced Dara-unni to the front ke!!"

Happy Birthday CL!

Source: Star News via Nate & (@mingkki21)

Credits: allkpop

2ne1 in Malaysia is officially confirm by RedStar the organizer on their facebook page woo hoo ^.^

Blackjacks are you ready? hahaha got my light-stick and Blackjacks t-shirt ready.

Cannot wait till the day they come here hehehehe it will be amazing if they remember me but doubt it tho LOL

Is this true? i went to Redstar FB page but only see JYJ concert in April. I thought Marctensia (DIGI KPOP Party organiser) & HALO Music is nego with YGE to bring Se7en, BigBang & our girls here.

Please god make it true. I've my BlackJack shirt, although too small for me. need to order the stick now coz last time i just bought BB's only!

awww CLroo is back to black but she looks sexy still, as always ^^

and it's so nice to see our girls have fun!

maknaes embrace TT only the second time since trainee days? hehe cute.

miss them a lot. it's really great that Mingkki is updating a lot.

Guest tazanya

awww CLroo is back to black but she looks sexy still, as always ^^

and it's so nice to see our girls have fun!

maknaes embrace TT only the second time since trainee days? hehe cute.

miss them a lot. it's really great that Mingkki is updating a lot.

Nah, they have actually  hugged/cuddled/embraced other times as well

2ed8m10.jpg

credit zeelicious @ygladies

87768016.jpg

zzzzz3a.jpg

b9abb8adbfa1bec9b1e2sin.gif

bff4b4c2c2a9sing0217.gif

one of my fave 2ne1 pics

71.jpg

you can see they do interact, just not as much Chae-ra/bomzy http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Guest NV4ever

aww love those pics of ChaeZy~! maknaes love!! ^^

The girls gathered together to celebrate Leader's bday with just the four of them, it's such a sweet and heart-warming scene~! these girls are not just bandmates, they're sisters one big happy family :)

i was up till this morning to trend #chaeday on twitter too, and we did in just 15 min!! BlackJacks are soo Amazing~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR LEADER, THE ONE AND ONLY BADDEST FEMALE OF SEOUL CITY LEE CHAERIN~!!

YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US ^^

CL Is the best leader, sister, daughter and role models that has ever born~! kekeke

I wish you all the best in this world and a successful Debut in Japan with 2NE1!!!!!

2NE1 + BlackJacks NOLJA~!

Guest Banana Peel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CL :D

she looks gorgeous in black, it's nice to see her hair dark again, even though I really love blonde on her. Gosh I really miss 2ne1 already. It feels weird that their promotion for first album is already done and now we're back to the "when is 2ne1 promoting again??" stage hahahaha.

Guest Yigytugd

K-Clubbing – Can’t Believer (2NE1 vs. Freemasons) MV

“K-Clubbing” 1st Single

Mixed with

2NE1 – Can’t Nobody

Freemasons – Believer (Summer of Pride Mix)(Feat. Wynter Gordon)

Check back February 26, 2011 to get this track and the full album!

Download (MP3): http://yigytugd.wordpress.com/

Download the Full Album if the link is down!

Watch Music Video Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gs2lZLxFbo

Dara 11st Ad

welovedara.jpg

cr: welovedara @ twitter

21dara_1298625620_8848.jpg

Although she’s an adult now, I’m preparing a pretty card and present!^.^ Our leader… became an adult already!ㅋ However, she’s still young to my eyesㅋ Happy Birthday~!!!^^♥

cr: aa-chan

S: Dara Me2day

Archived