►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

2NE1 & Kim Gun Mo to collaborate for a legendary performance on SBS’s “2010 Gayo Daejun”

2NE1 and veteran singer Kim Gun Mo will be holding an epic joint performance on SBS’s “2010 Gayo Daejun“, scheduled for December 29th.

Kim Gun Mo, a certified ‘million’ seller, will be working with 2NE1, who recently set a record this year with their triple track promotions. They’ll be singing a remake of Kim Gun Mo’s “Excuse“, along with a unique reconstruction of 2NE1′s “It Hurts.”

SBS’s “2010 Gayo Daejun” is said to be featuring a variety of unique performances, but the hottest of them all appears to be a special collaboration stage between legends of Korean music history and Korea’s hottest idols.

In addition to 2NE1 and Kim Gun Mo, viewers can expect to see 2AM and Baek Ji Young, as well as GD&TOP with Se7en.

Despite the busy schedules of all the artists, many have been working hard alongside each other to make this collaboration a big hit.

Check back with allkpop on December 29th for coverage on this exciting event!

Source: OSEN via Nate

allkpop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbldown

Oh, awesome! I'm super excited about that. I just looked up Kim Gun Mo and that song and apparently it's a very well known song with a reggae beat. If it's as good as how the girls covered "Love is Difficult" with Lee Sung Chul last year, this years performance is bound to be epic! So looking forward!

edit: Thanks for the post!

Guest cristina0422

^ Just what I've thought. They won't settle for an ordinary idol to idol collaborations just what like others do. It has to be something big and now with legendary Kim Gun Mo.

Guest mevidalady

booo why 2ne1 isnt collaborating with another artists again...booo...they're been in the limelight for 2years now..yet they still dont have close friends from other company except from minzy i guess...oh well i think 2ne1 or the rest from yg arent that friendly enough...all they care is from their company...but c'mon...i hate watching 2ne1 isolating from other groups..im hurt watching other groups who are friends except from 2ne1..dont get me wrong..i love 2ne1 to death..but this is too much...tsk tsk...they disappoint me once again.

why vent out on the girls for not having friends with other artist? go to korea and vent out your disappointments to YG and better BOO yourself for havin a crap and close minded mind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU !

2NE1 & Kim Gun Mo to collaborate for a legendary performance on SBS’s “2010 Gayo Daejun”

2NE1 and veteran singer Kim Gun Mo will be holding an epic joint performance on SBS’s “2010 Gayo Daejun“, scheduled for December 29th.

Kim Gun Mo, a certified ‘million’ seller, will be working with 2NE1, who recently set a record this year with their triple track promotions. They’ll be singing a remake of Kim Gun Mo’s “Excuse“, along with a unique reconstruction of 2NE1′s “It Hurts.”

SBS’s “2010 Gayo Daejun” is said to be featuring a variety of unique performances, but the hottest of them all appears to be a special collaboration stage between legends of Korean music history and Korea’s hottest idols.

In addition to 2NE1 and Kim Gun Mo, viewers can expect to see 2AM and Baek Ji Young, as well as GD&TOP with Se7en.

Despite the busy schedules of all the artists, many have been working hard alongside each other to make this collaboration a big hit.

Check back with allkpop on December 29th for coverage on this exciting event!

Source: OSEN via Nate

allkpop

this an an answer to skylovetop...see the girls do collaborate with other artist but they only do it with high caliber artists not just to any idols around .

Guest lumierie

booo why 2ne1 isnt collaborating with another artists again...booo...they're been in the limelight for 2years now..yet they still dont have close friends from other company except from minzy i guess...oh well i think 2ne1 or the rest from yg arent that friendly enough...all they care is from their company...but c'mon...i hate watching 2ne1 isolating from other groups..im hurt watching other groups who are friends except from 2ne1..dont get me wrong..i love 2ne1 to death..but this is too much...tsk tsk...they disappoint me once again.

Just to add what others posted above. I don't really care if they don't collaborate with other "idols". I'm loving the fact that when they do collaborate it's with kmusic idols.

Oh and let me remind you that they already collaborated with WILL.I.AM! I think no other kpop "idol" collab can beat that.

Minzy Me2day

21minzy129354092259826m.jpg

머릿속에 한계는 내가 직접 몸으로 부딪히는 한계보다 더 작은 것이다. 생각을 깨뜨려라. 한정된 생각속에서 꿈틀거리지 마라.

Dara Me2day

21dara129352393357209me.jpg

와쌉?! sbs 가요대전 리허설왔는데 눈이 많이쌓여서 총총~ 나갔다왓어요 사진두찍구!아! 우리.. 정말 멋진선배님과 무대하게됐어요! 같이 노래연습두하구 안무도맞춰보고했는데 완전 대박!^.^ 넘 영광이에요!ㅠ궁금하죠? 그럼 내일 닥본사! 푸짐한무대가 준비되어있어용!꺅!!

21dara129354161774299me.jpg

알다시피 오늘 제가 승승장구에 몰래온손님으로 또 나옵니다!승승장구엔 벌써 세번째 출연이죠~!ㅋ마음 같아선 이번에도 빵빵~! 터트리고 오고싶었는데.. 게스트분과도 초면이고..막상가니까 쑥스러워서….가서 뭐하고왓는지 하나도 모르겟어요!!! 꺅! 부끄러 어뜩햐!!ㅠㅠㅋ

Guest atuy_424

hi,i just finish watching kbs win-win, dara is cute assual.although i dont understand what they are saying im happy watching them.hope anyone can translate it ASAP,thanks.

Dara's Me2day update...

1228spikes.jpg

연습끝나구 후다닥와서 승승장구 봤어요! 아악!부끄부끄ㅋㅋ오늘 방송보면서 박선수에 대해 많이 알게된거같아요^^ 아! 글고 찡수영모… 스케줄이 끝난 어느 새벽.. 졸음과 싸우며 내가 직접 한찡한찡 박아서 만든거에요! 찡을 제공해준 울 스탈리스트팀에게도 감사함다!^.^

After practice finished I rushed here and watched Win Win! Ack! Embarrassed embarrassed ke ke While watching the performance today, I learned a lot about Mr. Park^^ Ah! Also the spiky swim cap...it's something that I made, sewing each and every spike on by my self after our schedule ended one day, until really late at night.. while fighting sleepiness! Thank you to our stylist team who supplied me with the spikes!^.^

1228spikes1.th.jpg

알다시피 오늘 제가 승승장구에 몰래온손님으로 또 나옵니다!승승장구엔 벌써 세번째 출연이죠~!ㅋ마음 같아선 이번에도 빵빵~! 터트리고 오고싶었는데.. 게스트분과도 초면이고..막상가니까 쑥스러워서….가서 뭐하고왓는지 하나도 모르겟어요!!! 꺅! 부끄러 어뜩햐!!ㅠㅠㅋ

As you must know, today I came out once again as a secret guest on Win Win! This is already the third time for me on Win Win~! Ke With the same thoughts, I wanted to once again cause people to bang bang~! explode into laughter but.. it was my first time meeting the guest as well.. Now that I've actually gone it feels kind of embarrassing.... I don't know what I've accomplished at all by going!!! Kyak! I'm embarrassed what do I do!! ㅠㅠ ke

1228snow.th.jpg

와쌉?! sbs 가요대전 리허설왔는데 눈이 많이쌓여서 총총~ 나갔다왓어요 사진두찍구!아! 우리.. 정말 멋진선배님과 무대하게됐어요! 같이 노래연습두하구 안무도맞춰보고했는데 완전 대박!^.^ 넘 영광이에요!ㅠ궁금하죠? 그럼 내일 닥본사! 푸짐한무대가 준비되어있어용!꺅!!

Whassup?! We came to do rehearsal for SBS Gayo Daejun but since so much snow built up zoom zoom~ I came outside and even took a picture! We.. are going to be doing a stage with a really amazing sunbae! We've been practicing singing together and we've even tried matching up the choreography, it's totally awesome!^.^ It's a huge honour!ㅠ You're curious right? Well then watch it live tomorrow! We're preparing a bunch of performances! Kyak!!

credit GEE of YGLadies for the trans

Guest pandabubba986

watch: dara's cut on win win park taehwan

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgbkw4_101228-win-win-dara-cut_shortfilms

omg this guy is so cute:) dara please give him a chance lol ^.^"

Win Win

hahahaha Park Tae hwan and Dara were both so cuteeee! Couldnt stop giggling over Tae hwan nervousness

I love his quick response haha

when Dara said 2ne1 are not that popular with men, Taehwan immediately goes noo they are popular haha

and He's gonna wait till Dara's no dating contract is over^^ You go Boy! Dara loves manly younger guys and he's totally fits in it!

I was laughing so hard when Taewhan standsup and goes "YES" and gives hi5 to the host when Dara said she watches his game. soo cute!!

He gets overly exited everytime Dara praises him <3

HAHA and he also confessed that when heard from G.D that she went to ski with them and he got jealous XD

looks like he's close with GD

loved the episode!

Archived