• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Dara's me2day update

21dara129335543731696me.jpg

Original message:

지디&탑군에게 싸인씨디 받았어요!!!!!!! 항상 앨범이 나오면 따듯한 메세지와 함께 싸인씨디를 나누는 울 와쥐빼밀리^^ 연습생때도 항상 선배님들 앨범 받았었는뎅..히히 참 따듯하고 훈훈한거같아용! 모두 따듯한 연말보내시길~! 바랄께용~! ^_^

In English:

GD&TOP’s signed CD to me arrived!!!!!!! *Talking about whenver YG Family albums come out, there are messages and signed CDs*^^ We practice a lot, but we always get albums from seniors..hehe Like the warm retired life! *Something about an official announcement*~! I wish~! ^_^

Translated by AA-CHAN

Translation

205xjih.jpg

여러분들은 오늘 뭐하세요?!꺄악~이제 꽁밍끼도 며칠뒤면 한살 더 추가네요~~ㅠㅠ힛힛~!!얼마남지않은2010년즐겁게보내세요~

^_^ 추우니 옷따뜻하게 입고다니세요~~!!

In English: What are you doing today, everyone?! Kkyak~ It’s been a few days since I came by~~ㅠㅠHehe~!! Not much left of 2010, so have a good one~^_^ It’s cold, so wrap up warm~~!!

Credit: Minji's Me2day

Translation: aa-chan

Dara Me2day 2

21darame2photo.jpg

여러분들은 오늘 뭐하세요?!꺄악~이제 달옹도 몇일뒤면 한살 추가…컥!_-_ㅋ 얼마남지않은 2010년즐겁게 보내시라고 연말특집 코믹사진 투척!이거 밍끼 모자인데 내가 썻더니…웬 바보가..ㅠㅠ나한테도 안어울리는 모자가있구나~ 싶었어요ㅋㅋ으악!ㅠ밍끼가썻을땐귀여웠는데ㅠ

Guest johanna21

Merry Christmas to All Blackjacks and fans of 2ne1! Cant wait for more 2ne1 come back with their outstanding performances that makes me proud of them! xD

Translation

v7ujqr.jpg

여러분들은 오늘 뭐하세요?!꺄악~이제 달옹도 몇일뒤면 한살 추가…컥!_-_ㅋ 얼마남지않은 2010년즐겁게 보내시라고 연말특집 코믹사진 투척!이거 밍끼 모자인데 내가 썻더니…웬 바보가..ㅠㅠ나한테도 안어울리는 모자가있구나~ 싶었어요ㅋㅋ으악!ㅠ밍끼가썻을땐귀여웠는데ㅠ

In English: What did you do today, everyone?! Kkyak~ And Dara too is a year older..Keok!_-_ㅋ There isn’t much of 2010 left, so I’m sharing this comic picture with you! This is Minzy’s hat that I bought…fool..ㅠㅠ For me, it doesn’t feel like it matches~ I wanted itㅋㅋ Wah!ㅠ Bought it for Minzy and it’ll look cuteㅠ

Credit: Dara's Me2day

Translation: aa-chan

Guest thnjiuy

u9vr.jpg

사랑의 연탄 나르기!!! with YG FAMILY~!!! 따뜻한 마음을 나눠요^^

ggt: I carry the coal! with YG FAMILY ~!!! ^ ^ Keep track with a warm heart

fgku.jpg

q4agr.jpg

열심히 일하고 먹는 간식은 꿀맛!!!^^ w 다라&민지!!

Work hard and eat delicious snacks !!!^^ with Minji & Dara !!

source: http://twitter.com/officialse7en

Guest cristina0422

Oh they are doing charity work in the middle of freezing weather in Korea? Ah such a heart warming family. Sharing YG Family LOVE this holiday with no media involve. I LOVE it.

Guest skylovetop

booo why 2ne1 isnt collaborating with another artists again...booo...they're been in the limelight for 2years now..yet they still dont have close friends from other company except from minzy i guess...oh well i think 2ne1 or the rest from yg arent that friendly enough...all they care is from their company...but c'mon...i hate watching 2ne1 isolating from other groups..im hurt watching other groups who are friends except from 2ne1..dont get me wrong..i love 2ne1 to death..but this is too much...tsk tsk...they disappoint me once again.

booo why 2ne1 isnt collaborating with another artists again...booo...they're been in the limelight for 2years now..yet they still dont have close friends from other company except from minzy i guess...oh well i think 2ne1 or the rest from yg arent that friendly enough...all they care is from their company...but c'mon...i hate watching 2ne1 isolating from other groups..im hurt watching other groups who are friends except from 2ne1..dont get me wrong..i love 2ne1 to death..but this is too much...tsk tsk...they disappoint me once again.

It's understandable because they hardly go on shows to interact with these people long enough to develop a close friendship/relationship. You can't expect people to be friends with other people you want them to be close with. There are a lot of factors why they aren't. why does it matter if they aren't friends anyway? collaborating with them wont make them bff's or anything.

oh well i think 2ne1 or the rest from yg arent that friendly enough...all they care is from their company...but c'mon...i hate watching 2ne1 isolating from other groups

If you can see their bond with one another then I'm pretty sure they can build that bond with other idols. It makes no difference. Not being friendly enough doesn't make sense to me. 2NE1 is friendly with one another and other people. You make it seem like they have to be super friendly to be accepted as a friend with other idols. lol what do you mean all they care about is their company. Well who else would they care about? They're working for YG after all. Hence their relationship with the other YG artists,

Guest deceitful.reverie

You're disappointed 'cause you're expecting too much. This is the music industry and not a Christian Church or some big friendly friendly party. Friendships will happen when they happen; it's better not to force them. Another important factor why a lot of artists idols are friends is because they go out a lot on tv shows, so they see each other often since they get to work together. Since 2ne1 rarely comes out on shows, it's understandable they're not buddies with others, but I myself prefer that they don't join too much tv shows. Lastly, not a lot of people care that much about it. If YG wants a collab and the other company agrees or vice versa, then it will happen. Since it's not happening, they might have their own reasons for it. If I were YG, and I see that 2ne1, his latest rookie group, is making it big by themselves, then I would wait for the collabs to happen later. I'd rather have 2ne1 earn the popularity by themselves first and not by using another group. Let them make a good foundation first before they expand to doing other things.

Guest TheExConvict

Cute picture of Se7en and Dara :wub:

i swear, if 7 ever breaks up with his gf, i think he will end up with Dara....lol

they seem to be really close :D

Guest cristina0422

Hi skylovetop, if we can't see 2NE1 or other YG artists having a collaboration or interacting with other artists it doesn't mean that they are not friendly or what other says they are antisocial. They don't need to show through broadcast that they are friends with this and that. I understand that kind of sentiments though. They just weren't given a chance now because their main focus is their music and we know how elusive YG in terms of projects and activities for his artists. He just pick what will greatly benefit the growth of his artists. I know one of the topic in this gayo daejun is Minzy not participating in Maknaes Performance, honestly I can't see Minzy in that maknae performance, she's too badass for that. If I want to see her perform all out with no restrictions, I mean, if she's performing with other maknaes especially the girls she can't be the dancing machine Minzy. She might not be fit with the concept of other groups and same goes to 2NE1 as a whole. That's might be the reason they don't go for collaborations.

Anyway, do you want to see interaction of a member of 2NE1 with other celebrity/personality? kekeke. 2NE1's Sandara Park will be a special guest to Park Tae Hwan later tonight in KBS Win Win. December 28, Tuesday 11:05PM KST.

Guest kayana20

I always lost this thread. I am so embarrassed to admit that.my niece just reminded me because she started listening then dancing to their songs. I really don;t mind that 2NE1 doesn't collaborate with other artists because they work on the bond as a group and establish themselves as 1 instead of needing help from collabo's. This is what made me so interested in them. Hot, fierce, and different. A family. Also YG is close which is because a record company is too be a unit or family! :wub: :wub: :wub: I loves it now let me go blackjack more in the new year because I have been sadly slacking. I am a sone too so I can even it out. Also I just love imagining Dara and taeyang together lol.

101227 tvN E news 2NE1 Triple Crown Achievements

101224 Dara & Bom at Seoul Doll Fair

cr: dctokchae & 2ne1andme @ YT

can i post this? ^^

Park Taehwan had a suprise meeting with his ideal girl Sandara Park, “asking her out?”

Park Taehwan met his ideal girl Sandara Park.

He recently appeared on a program called “Win Win” and chose his ideal girl to be Sandara Park of 2NE1, saying “I prefer girls who are older than me than younger girls. Someone sweet, I saw her by chance at a concert.”

When his ideal girl Sandara Park showed up, Park Taehwan became nervous, different from his confident figure at the Olympics.

Especially when Sandara Park asked, “Why me, of all members of 2NE1?”. He expressed his honest feelings answering, “You looked small, cute, and so active.”

When the MCs asked, “What if Sandara Park asks you to teach her how to swim?”. He answered “It’s an honor! I’ll do it free of charge and give her a full set of swimming devices. All she needs to do is to offer me a meal”, showing a little hope to ask her out.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20101227n23018

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21bangs.com

YG Entertainment artists deliver coal briquettes for charity

Singer Se7en uploaded a photo of himself with his YG Entertainment labelmates participating in the charity, “Love’s Briquettes“. The team personally delivered all of their assigned briquettes to warm homes in the freezing weather.

Attached with the photo, Se7en wrote the caption, “Share your warm heart!”

A few minutes later, he also tweeted, “Snacks eaten after hard work tastes as sweet as honey!!!! ^^vv Dara & Minzy!!”

Sean also tweeted, “The Pursuit of Happiness with YG Family just trying to give love back to the community look 4 BigBang 2ne1 Seven.”

Netizens commented, “Just looking at them is heart warming,” “Volunteering with the family! So cool,” and “They’re working hard despite the cold weather.”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Archived