►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

Bomtaro is really great in Oh Yeah inki performance. She seems really enjoying the stage. Congrats! Congrats! And Oh Yeah is really doing good in charts over High High (i don't mean anything bad here). I just want to point out the power of Blackjacks and VIPs combine! Oh Yeah! kekeke.

Uhmmm....just a friendly reminder here...i have read some comments above, my fellow blackjacks please avoid "obvious shipping" (you know what i mean) as much as you can. If we allow one shipping here..why not allow all shippings, right? But that will be the end of this thread and we don't want that. Be considerate to avoid wars within the fandom. Please just focus on how jjang and daebak Bom and 2NE1 is.

2NE1, f(x), & miss A are the most anticipated girl groups for Japan

Japan Nikkan Sports recently predicted which Korean girl groups would be most anticipated for as part of the ‘2nd generation of idol rookie groups’.

The three top groups they listed were 2NE1, f(x) and miss A. “Being in the same agency as Big Bang’s YG Entertainment, 2NE1 is currently leading the younger generation in Korea,” stated Nikkan Sports.

f(x) recently signed a new contract with Japanese agency, AVEX, alongside their company sunbaes BoA and TVXQ. They’re scheduled to fully begin promotions overseas next year.

Meanwhile, miss A is becoming more popular in the overall Asian market as a multinational dance group, and have been receiving great interest from fans for their upcoming Japanese promotions.

Nikkan Sports also mentioned other Korean girl groups including T-ara, After School, SISTAR and Rainbow.

Source: Star News via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Sorry if my post sounds like shipping (I did post it in a very small and gray fonts btw) blush.gif I just can't help it I guess. I ship Bomi to every cute guy out there anyway :lol:

Anyway here's some screen capturess from their latest Inkigayo performance:

Inki02.jpg

Inki.jpg

source: Naver

I was super excited when I heard about 2ne1 performing on inkigayo and spazzzed through out the entire performance. Than I watched Bom performe with GD and Top and my hear fainted...than Bom touched Top's face....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I srsly screamed and almost dropped my laptop. Pure sexyness and awesomeness and OMFGAWWWDDDDD. Bom has gotten so much more courage. I LOVED evry bit of it. She was killing the stage and GD and TOP were ooozing with so much charisma...LOVE IT...LOVE IT.

Any one here heard about YG family not performing on KBS year end festival? I think that YG is doing a good thind standing up for what he beleives is right. Besides Bigbang has to be in Japan that day. And besides YG artists needs rest. Because I know they will rock the stages for MBC and SBS.

Guest Himitsuu

Dara me2day update 12/20/10

21dara129283150935417me.jpg

부시시해보일수있는 머리를 귀엽게 만들어줄 사과머리! 열세시간 자서 부은눈을 가려줄 귀요미 안경!ㅋ 쪼아! 외출준비끝! ^.^ 태국에서 일끝나구 바로 뱅기타고 밤새와서 어제 인기가요까지하느라 피곤했는지 아주 푹~ 자서ㅋ 초큼부었어요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ으하하하하!!!

Guest EnVogue

2ne1's song was used for this short report about the

austrian fashion magazine HOLE

@2:01

KPOP Is in da house!!!

and they even used Like a G6

hahaha they must have an asian editor xD

Guest KiMmY_52988

miss Bommie's red hairrrrrr. I really liked the Oh Yeah performance. I hope she'll have solo activities w/ a mini album next year!!

I started watching "Smile, You/Honey" 2 weeks ago and 2NE1's "I don't care" and Bommie's "You & I" were played in some of the scenes. I don't care was repeated at least 3 times :) I don't care eh eh eh eh eh, I don't care eh eh eh eh eh

I envy Daraaaaa..now she even looks youngerrrrr.

I hope 2NE1 and Blackjacks a wonderful Holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Archived