►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I was hoping for a new song too but i guess i can live with a new mv^^

2NE1 will totally rock this halloween!

The teaser hyped me up!!

Lady D's pic teaser made me :lol: LOL reminded me of wizard of OZ

am guessing she is suppose to be a witch or something since its halloween theme

A representative of YG stated, “Fans of 2NE1 have been showing a lot of anticipation for their follow-up track. We’ve been heavily contemplating which track to choose, and have finally decided on ‘It Hurts.’ We revealed a poster for it on our official blog, YG Life, featuring Dara with a unique, mysterious look.”

He went on to state, “The music video for the song is a fantasy themed with Dara as the leading role. Lee Soo Hyuk, G-Dragon’s friend and model, will be the leading male role.”

The music video for “It Hurts” was directed by Kim Hye Jung, the same director for G-Dragon’s “Butterfly.”

cr:allkpop

OMG Soo Hyuk and Dara!!! :wub: :wub:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SBS News mentions Will.I.Am working with 2ne1

SBS News reports about BEP Leader Will.I.Am and Nicki Minaj’s MV Check it Out has gathered interest in Korea because of the use of Hangul (Korean Characters) in the music video. The video also mentions the rise in fame of Korean-American Hip Hop group, Far East Movement, who topped the Billboard Hot 100 Charts.

More importantly it mentions that Will.I.Am is currently working with Korea’s representative girl group: 2ne1

CREDIT: ZOMBIEPEOPLE

Reuploaded by: LP21the3rd @ Youtube

Guest bluishme

2NE1 to return with “It Hurts”!

20101029_dara_01.jpg

YG Entertainment confirmed “It Hurts” to be 2NE1’s follow-up track on October 30th.

A representative of YG stated, “Fans of 2NE1 have been showing a lot of anticipation for their follow-up track. We’ve been heavily contemplating which track to choose, and have finally decided on ‘It Hurts.’ We revealed a poster for it on our official blog, YG Life, featuring Dara with a unique, mysterious look.”

He went on to state, “The music video for the song is a fantasy themed with Dara as the leading role. Lee Soo Hyuk, G-Dragon’s friend and model, will be the leading male role.”

The music video for “It Hurts” was directed by Kim Hye Jung, the same director for G-Dragon’s “Butterfly.”

2NE1 will return with “It Hurts” through SBS’s “Inkigayo” on the 31st.

Source + Photo: Star News

ALLKPOP

Guest anonymousfan

oh my gahh!!. .so excited for their follow-up promotions. .

I was hoping that it would be a new song but whatever. .I love 'It Hurts'. .hehehe. .

and wow. .Dara unni's picture is just o_O. .

anyways, what is this that I hear about Minzy unni having a special stage on Inki this Sunday??. .

is it true??. .because if it is, then THAT IS AWESOME!!!. .hehehe. .can't wait!!. .

wuutttttt.

Although I didn't think the follow up song was going to be something new (it didnt seem to follow YGs usual promo tactics) and I was rooting for "It Hurts," I am surprised.

Totally was not expecting the "It Hurts" MV to look like something from Tim Burton. But there 2ne1 goes again, doing the unexpected ^_^

I love the song, love the girls, am excited for Inkigayo, for the new MV, and new performances and OMG MINZY is JJANG for representing for the girls in the special stage. Not only can she keep up with the boys, she'll bring her own game & swag. So excited. :D

Guest Himitsuu

WOW.. THAT LOOKS KIND OF CREEPY. With her hair like that... Hahaha BUT SHE'S GOT TO BE THE PRETTIEST WITCH EVER! Creepy and yet still pretty! Haha. blush.gif

A lot of anticipation for tomorrow. MV seems really interesting too. I was really hoping for a new song but if not I was hoping it would be LOVE IS OUCH. But I still can't wait for tomorrow. OOOO Lee Soo Hyuk is hot! GD's friends are all hot. LMAO. I love GD's Butterfly MV so I think I could expect a really good MV of It Hurts. So yea, I'm excited!

Not to mention BABY MIN's dance perf wit d boys tomorrow. Kyaaaa!

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128840460491981me.jpg

와쌉?!? 드디어 내일이죠!후속곡 아파~!!! 캬~! 내일 인기가요 보러오나요!?울 밍끼 춤도추는데!응원하러갑시다~!^^ 아파 뮤비촬영때 다라는 뛰어난(?)연기력으로 박수를받았다고하는데요!ㅋ기대!글구 다른 멤버들 컨셉두 장난아니에요! 뮤비나오면봐요!^_^ 꺅!!기대!

continue voting

copyof1h.jpg

75805385.jpg

49027568.jpg

75652346.jpg

49691073.jpg

41136306.jpg

Guest itszmaeee

HELLLLLLLS YEAAH! THE GIRLS ARE AHEAD BY 9000+ voteees! /capslockabuse.

And OMG! Im so late, but helllsss to the yeaah! again. Baby Min show em` what chooo got girl! Show them boys what girl power really is! Im exciteeed.

Guest yushinoya

now i'm thinking that they got the concept of It Hurts MV at last year's Lee Hyuk Soo's Tim Burton’s “Corpse Bride” shoot..

kimminhee_0911211.jpg

credit: popseoul.com

i'm excited for Inki tomorrow!! Minji's dance perf!! :wub: :wub:

Guest simplykylie

ei guys do u know if someone already sub strongheart ep49??? at http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/SH# ep49 part 1 is only 18% done wah if u can sub kor - eng please help... thank u

Guest r_tampg

I was jumping and happy when I read the article about Gd and Dara as lead actors for the It Hurts MV. Then I read the article again and to find out it will be Gd's friend, not Gd. My Daragon Heart break in an instant...hahaha

OMG, so it's gonna be "It Hurts"! It's my 2nd favorite track in the whole album!

Oops, the allkpop article got posted already '-_-

So what time are they gonna release the MV? Wanna see it asap :)

Guest hayakatsu

know what? i think it is completely possible for a halloween-esque theme for a song like It Hurts. i actually like the idea of that. it's very quirky and very 2NE1-like to pull these stunts outta nowhere. i mean, who does this? no one's ever released a holiday inspired MV on the holiday itself. much less a spooky holiday like Halloween. i mean c'mon, yo. this is YG Ent we're talking about here. they always do things awesomely. lol.

personally, i love it. and now that i've given it a proper thought i take back my vote for Love is Ouch. i think it's a little too girl group sounding for 2NE1. even though that song is awesome and i love it, i think it doesn't have that 2NE1 swag. so since I'm Busy is a bit too auto-tuned for a follow up promo song, especially to follow up songs like Can't Nobody and Baksuchyeo which were auto-tune centric, It Hurts is a perfect choice! not only will it showcase their awesome vocals, it's also a fresh change of pace. everyone's out with upbeat songs right now with the exception of 2AM of course. (they're a ballad group. have they ever released an upbeat song? lol.)

~i need to stress out beforehand that i love both groups. so don't use my words as an opportunity to brag or take it offensively and mistake my words as a means to argue or start fights. these are just my opinions. btw, i'm allowed to mention them as long as it's still mainly about 2NE1 right? if you guys would be upset with this, or it's breaking rules, please let me know and i'll take it down.~

SNSD is coming back with Hoot and since everyone is anticipating a round 2 of the showdown, i think the general audiences (not the fans because they will obviously vote for their groups) will have a tough choice of either a popular group doing the same old, safe, fun and successful songs that doesn't really stretch their potential, or a popular group doing something fresh and promoting a vocally powerful song that showcases proper talent. not saying Hoot is bad. i just think it's generic for SNSD to do that. safe. i'm kinda disappointed actually. they tried something awesome and different with RDR but ultimately reverted to stuff they knew worked with the crowd and is a sure winner. while 2NE1 is always evolving. but that's something i'd lay blame on SM rather than SNSD themselves cuz SNSD has no say in what they come out with while 2NE1 at least has minimal input. if 2NE1 were to follow up with Love is Ouch, then SNSD would most likely win. because i mean, the song is a sad song right? but it has somewhat an uptempo beat. so it's in between, therefore it leaves kind of a meh feeling, like so-so. while It Hurts is wow worthy and Hoot will definitely be successful because it's no different than SNSD's regular successful songs. so it'll be a tough competition.

i definitely think YG was very smart in choosing It Hurts. can't wait for it. either way i'd be happy just seeing them having a good time performing and doing their best.

Guest itszmaeee

^ Agreed.

I just don't get the concept. I mean a ballad, laidback song + halloween = how does that go well together? But hey, it's YG we're talking about. If he makes the impossible possible, then forsure he can make something go from normal to out-of-this-world-SAY-WHAT?!

ahaha.

Guest babymodz

WOW

just ... WOW!

who'd thought they'd be back with THIS concept??

it's so ... Tim Burton-ish haha!

& just perfect for Halloween

^_^

plus i LOVELOVELOVELOVE It Hurts

such a powerful song~

& it's a ballad!

a far cry from all the fast, hip hop/electro pop songs they'd been promoting

i would just like to say...

THANK YOU YG!

you're the best for spoiling us fans!

:D

but i wonder how they're going to perform the song tomorrow on inki-

GAH i don't think i can sleep tonight!

& ooh~

baby Minkki will be the only girl in the dance-off/special tomorrow!

so excited!

i'm sure she'll rock the stage, no doubt

come on Blackjacks,

let's continue our voting on MAMA!

i think the girls are doing extremely well right now... heehee!

edit:

i forgot to say...

that Lee Soo Hyuk + Corpse Bride concept = flawless!

Guest deceitful.reverie

know what? i think it is completely possible for a halloween-esque theme for a song like It Hurts. i actually like the idea of that. it's very quirky and very 2NE1-like to pull these stunts outta nowhere. i mean, who does this? no one's ever released a holiday inspired MV on the holiday itself. much less a spooky holiday like Halloween. i mean c'mon, yo. this is YG Ent we're talking about here. they always do things awesomely. lol.

personally, i love it. and now that i've given it a proper thought i take back my vote for Love is Ouch. i think it's a little too girl group sounding for 2NE1. even though that song is awesome and i love it, i think it doesn't have that 2NE1 swag. so since I'm Busy is a bit too auto-tuned for a follow up promo song, especially to follow up songs like Can't Nobody and Baksuchyeo which were auto-tune centric, It Hurts is a perfect choice! not only will it showcase their awesome vocals, it's also a fresh change of pace. everyone's out with upbeat songs right now with the exception of 2AM of course. (they're a ballad group. have they ever released an upbeat song? lol.)

~i need to stress out beforehand that i love both groups. so don't use my words as an opportunity to brag or take it offensively and mistake my words as a means to argue or start fights. these are just my opinions. btw, i'm allowed to mention them as long as it's still mainly about 2NE1 right? if you guys would be upset with this, or it's breaking rules, please let me know and i'll take it down.~

SNSD is coming back with Hoot and since everyone is anticipating a round 2 of the showdown, i think the general audiences (not the fans because they will obviously vote for their groups) will have a tough choice of either a popular group doing the same old, safe, fun and successful songs that doesn't really stretch their potential, or a popular group doing something fresh and promoting a vocally powerful song that showcases proper talent. not saying Hoot is bad. i just think it's generic for SNSD to do that. safe. i'm kinda disappointed actually. they tried something awesome and different with RDR but ultimately reverted to stuff they knew worked with the crowd and is a sure winner. while 2NE1 is always evolving. but that's something i'd lay blame on SM rather than SNSD themselves cuz SNSD has no say in what they come out with while 2NE1 at least has minimal input. if 2NE1 were to follow up with Love is Ouch, then SNSD would most likely win. because i mean, the song is a sad song right? but it has somewhat an uptempo beat. so it's in between, therefore it leaves kind of a meh feeling, like so-so. while It Hurts is wow worthy and Hoot will definitely be successful because it's no different than SNSD's regular successful songs. so it'll be a tough competition.

i definitely think YG was very smart in choosing It Hurts. can't wait for it. either way i'd be happy just seeing them having a good time performing and doing their best.

Finally, someone who also thinks "Love is Ouch" is too girly and common. It seriously screams "girl group", and makes 2ne1 no different from the other girly and 'girly but trying to be fierce' idols. I think that song was only included in the album to gain more girly and younger fans.

Anyway, I am really liking the "It Hurts" MV teaser. The Dara and Lee HyukSoo pairing seems interesting too.

I also can't wait to see Minji's perfomance tomorrow. When Bom & Dara appeared on Strong Heart, I immediately thought that Minji really needed more exposure. :) I wonder, though, where they hold their practices, like at which company.

Archived