►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

i am in luv with Royal Aces! TY! TY! TY!

if the hoodies don't go for international buyers, there must be another way to get them right?! i have my heart set on the red version that the maknae and pseudo-maknae are wearing!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e7m1w6.jpg

와쌉?!?자요?^^ 우린 이제 하루를 마치고 숙소에요! 자기전에 스포예고!내일 투애니원 티비속엔 이런저런 스포가 가득!ㅋㅋ 런던에서의 귀엽고 깨알같은 에피소드들도잇고 봄이는 역시 웃긴거같다는..ㅋ 내일 일어나서 자세한 스포날릴게요~! 굿밤! 뿅!^.^/

Cr: Dara Me2day

179545429.jpg

여러분 멋진 날씨에 기분을 up 시켜봅시다. 다같이 푸하하하하하하^^ 크게 한번 웃고 세상을 긍정적으로 보자구요~~~~

Cr: Hwangssabu Twitter / Me2day

와쌉!굿모닝~!^.^ㅋ문제 몇개낼게요! 오늘 투애니원 티비에선 런던에간 장면들이 나올텐데!ㅋ잘봐야 알슈잇어요!봄이가 런던에서 살고싶다고말한 이유는?ㅋ밍끼가 런던첫날부터 우울햇던 이유는?ㅋ리다가 매운고추를 먹어야햇던 이유는?ㅋ그리고 BEP콘 대기실모습은? 커밍쑨!^.^

초췌한 싼토끼가 날리는 예고~!ㅋ오늘 퉤니원 티비에선~다라민지의 음중 엠씨 뒷이야기!대기실에서 코치를해준 세븐&봄!ㅋ애교밍끼와 애교세븐의 귀척대결!ㅋ봄다라의 강심장 준비!토크와 개인기연습!ㅋ와쥐콘서트 준비로 모인 와쥐빼밀리의 모습들~!악!기대돼!!!+.+ 완젼 재미또!

101019 Dara Me2day Update: With Seungri

승리아카데미의 승리원장님과 그의 첫번째이자 유일한 수제자인 다라학생!ㅋㅋㅋ 덕분에 강심장에서 열심히 할수있었던 다라! 한편 박봄은 잠깐 승리아카데미에 등록을햇지만 원장님과의 짧은 대화뒤에 코드가 맞지않아 바로 탈퇴햇다고함!ㅋㅋ 이제 엠넷틀어놓고 대기하세용!^.^

In English: Seungri Academy’s dean, Seungri appointed his first and only student, Dara!kekeke Dara was able to do a great job in Strong Heart and it’s all thanks to him! On the other hand, Park Bom registered into Seungri Academy and waited but the Dean said the short code she entered was wrong and immediately told her to leave!keke Please wait for MNET to air!^.^

Credit: 21dara@me2day

Translations: Isha@21BANGS.com l aa-chan.net

Guest babysweet

WOW....2NE1 TV jjjannngg !!! Today's episode is the Killer....So much YG Family interactions.

Such a lovely and heart-warming scenes. They are doin videos/poster/photoshoot for YG Family Concert.....

It's so nice to see BB, Se7en & 2NE1's teasing around with each other...They have such a fun & relaxing atmosphere in their company....Such an enjoyable workplace among the staffs and artists...Can't wait for BB comeback & also the YG Family Concert...

Dara is looking so pretty.....Such a cute scene to see Seung Ri, the younger one giving advice to his Dara noona for Strong Heart filming....

BTW, can someone tell is Bom & Dara Strong Heart episode airing tonite? what time is Strong Heart showing ?? where can i watch it online?

Finally watching the new episode of 2ne1 tv (I waited for the YT links) and the little snippets of the girl's english album seriously give me goosebumps and I get so giddy listening to the songs. Every track I've heard thus far has just been jjang. I needed this album like, yesterday.

More than just that, the girls seem really happy with their english songs. You can see it in their faces. Its all songs the like & want to sing, which makes me, as their fan, really happy because I would only want the girls to have music they are proud of and can stand behind.

But its supposed to drop in like the spring time or something in 2011? *sigh* so far away -_-

Where the loooooove, lasts. Where the looooove, lasts forever . ^_^

Archived