►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

the girls looks really kute today in those spike JS track suits!! loving CL's pigtails ^^ missing the PDG days :)

and Leader was soo hyper today! she really hyped up the performance alot~~

lol they kinda match the jackets according to the girls hair color :lol: another osm perf by our girls! DAEBAK~!

Cant wait for Strong Heart to air! they say it's gonna be on Tuesday rite?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pandabubba986

to the wgm question:)--i think any of the members could be in wgm and honestly id still enjoy it 1000 times more than i do now:D we all know cl,minji,bom, and dara can all be cute (2ne1tv!!:) but i think it'd be more comfortable for fans to watch the unnies in this type of show bc of their age. but im going to do pairings for all of them anyway:D

For all the members, i think it'd be cool if they chose someone close to their ideal types, bc i think it will make it seem more real.. anyway, it wont seem fake or forced:)

Cl- for cl,i'd prefer a little older(the oppa factor:D) I think they should choose someone that is hardworking and tough, someone like..teddy but not him ofcourse..someone that is smart..no names are coming to me but they'd have to be pretty awesome:D (Shes my fav.;))ideally id pair her up with YG men:D i think they suit her

For minji: mm i think shes too young but, someone that can dance well/sings well and knows how to have conversations:D(not awkward..) ;)

For Dara: i'd like to give her, her wish and try to get wonbin! he's a tough( not sure about age) guy:) totally daras type;) if it wasnt him then someone cute, but tough.

For Bommie: someone that can handle her cuteness:D, again, someone close to her ideal typejay-z.. i think yg men fit her taste also.

Well i dont know if i am aloud to pair them up with people from yg, but for me, i think 2ne1 goes best with Yg men:D this is because their ideal types (descriptions) matches up with a lot of men in yg.. and also i only want the best for them, so ofcourse being a YG lover, i think YG has THE best artist and i couldnt imagine anyone better to pair the girls up with:D -- :P

although it isnt likely 2ne1 will make an appearance on wgm anytime soon,bc it really isnt yg's type of show.. if it ever happens then im sure the pairings will be random anyway:/

edit. Shared?

watch 2ne1 on guerilla date!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16CDtowr06E

credit:mrdabret

^^omo i love fanboys!

Guest hayakatsu

OMG!!!! was that pic back when CL-roo was in JYP??? awww~!!! we definitely need to see a missA and 2NE1 collab. it'd be off the hook!!! <3<3

Guest tazanya

who's Yoo Ah In?? an actor? bommie has express her wish to find a bf since last year :lol:

but the unnies still have to wait 2 more years~! whoever the girls chooses to be their bf must be the luckiest ever!

really good looking actor he was in antique bakery and some other stuff

^no I agree, I want Bommie to have an Oppa ^_^ & Lee Chun Hee would totally be HILAROUS with Bommie unnie. That would a marriage that could bring laughs--like gut busting, can't breathe kind of laughs--every single week. I just wonder how capable he would be as a husband... but still :lol:

edit: just watched the girls perform on MC--they were great, as usual. They had like zipper tracksuits and the maknae & fake maknae had the spikey hoods with the leader & lead vocal both had those telephone earrings (totally want). :)

i concede that this would be hilarious. man why oh why can't yg concede and let Bom on wgm it wold be so hilarious

The idea of Lee Chun Hee stuck with me for the entire day yesterday and i think that's why I dreamed about it. It would be so totally, completely and utterly hilarious if this were true. Can you imagine the YG boyfriend test? I'm assuming they would have a segment on that.

Style: Fail. If you guys watched Family outing--some of the things he came dressed in!

Health: I'm not sure, he might have a lot of broken bones and stuff, haha.

Interview with YG men: Maybe they will like him if Daesung helps. Maybe.

YG himself: I can imagine Chun Hee wetting himself. He would probably be more afraid of YG than he is of Soo Ro. haha.

Even if it's not Chun Hee, I still believe that We Got Married is a good option for a variety show for BOM. I don't watch it but I will if she's on it ;) Is there a place where we may suggest it?

The idea of Lee Chun Hee stuck with me for the entire day yesterday and i think that's why I dreamed about it. It would be so totally, completely and utterly hilarious if this were true. Can you imagine the YG boyfriend test? I'm assuming they would have a segment on that.

Style: Fail. If you guys watched Family outing--some of the things he came dressed in!

Health: I'm not sure, he might have a lot of broken bones and stuff, haha.

Interview with YG men: Maybe they will like him if Daesung helps. Maybe.

YG himself: I can imagine Chun Hee wetting himself. He would probably be more afraid of YG than he is of Soo Ro. haha.

Is it sad that just reading your post about the hypothetical marriage between Bom & Chunhee made me laugh like crazy? I was giggling and it was only me imagining what they would be like. @YG please make this happen. Although I know it never will, it's still really funny to imagine. :lol:

& thanks for the links for the guerilla date! that fanboy got soo lucky he got to hug dara haha. actually, all those fanboys were lucky, and so enthusiastic too! :D

10/10/15 (PM 08:05) - DARA

In English: [Me2day Friend Introduction] I'm introducing my new me2day friend~!!!^.^ Doodoong!!! My PSY oppa who dances~ the bird dance with me!!! In the future, let's be close with him~!^^;;; He he he

10/10/16 (AM 07:42) - DARA

In English: Whassup?!? Good morning~!^.^ The 2NE1 members-~ are giving their morning greeting (__) Ke ke we're heading off to work at MuCore now~ In preparation! Have a nice day today~ See you later!^.^/

10/10/16 (PM 12:44) - DARA

In English: We've grown really accustomed to 2NE1TV now... we're already at half way.. Kya time goes so fast! I'm already feeling sad that there's no more than 5 episodes left ㅠㅠ I'll spend the remaining time more preciously~!^.^ Please keep watching it live~!!! Fighting!!!

10/10/16 (PM 07:08) - DARA

In English: Unattractive Girl Dalong.. Ah~ really feels like fall now...

Translations: G@YGLadies.com

Guest itszmaeee

YG is probably a silent lurker here so make sure to make more requests guissse!! hahahahah.

I wouldn't want an idol, if ever, to be Bom [or the other girls] make-pretend husband. Even though that's like every fans dream or nightmare for some.

CHUNHEEEEEE & BOM!!!!!!! Match made in heaven i tell ya. YG please put Bom in WGM!!

There's only 5 episodes left of 2NE1 TV. What are we going to watch after it ends? Please YG!

wow, im so clueless about these guys ur mentioning for Bommie partner. lol. i must admit im such a YG-biased fan that im only familiar with them, and some of the idols but I dont like any of them to partner with the girls. lol ^^

tnobodyts20101010232003.jpg

cr. dc2NE1

Bommie jumping so high ^^

i believe she jumps ahead since she has to sing next

Guest cristina0422

Uhmmm...Blackjacks, just take it slow of pairing up the girls from other idols especially from within the family. We don't want to start some unnecessary fuss over here, since most of us are YG family fans. Though I like the idea of the girls participating in some variety show once in a while it's a slim chance of YG doing it for his artists on putting them on a variety show with WGM concept. *but the inner me tries to contradict me. kekeke. hey, atleast there's still a chance!*

Anyway, I'm really excited for Park Sisters guesting on Strong Heart. Aigoo...what crazy ideas will these two will come up with. I've read some fanaccounts and it looks fun. But I'll just stop here. SBS Strong Heart this Tuesday, 11PM KST.

Guest NV4ever

^ LMAO! Great timing! bommie jumped soo high, super huper lol :lol:

LOL at that hysterical Dara's fanboy in Guerilla Date!! how lucky, he got a hug from Goddess Dalong! and our girls have quite alot of fanboys too~! ^^

Im sooo looking forward to Strong Heart! im hearing some pretty interesting things :lol: i hope Bommie and Dara

have alot of screen time ^o^

INKIGAYO TONIGHT! I HOPE THE GIRLS WIN!! 2NE1 FTW1~!!!!!

AND BLACKJACKS LET'S NOT FORGET TO CONTINUE STREAMING OKIEE ^^ WE CAN DO THIS! FIGHTING FIGHTING!

The thought of Chunhee and Bom together NEVER EVER came across my mind but I am so thankful of you guys for bringing it up because it is so perfect! Maybe we could launch a day where we like email yg all about it. HAHAHAHA. That is so random. I can just imagine WGM with those two... super funny! Oh man.

Anyway, I'm finally going to watch KJE chocolate. LOL.

Archived