Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

cr: hwangssabu@yt

BTW, does 2ne1 have new hoodies? I ask because of Dara's me2day pics:

32.jpg

21dara_1287117564_62332_me2photo.jpg

cr:ohdara

2ne1 in Japan?… Maybe

55594724.jpg

The girl groups’ Japan debuts are a hot topic here. There are Girls Generation and Kara in the front, while many other girl groups are preparing for their stages in Japan. Even from the groups, which are not that famous, are working their ways to Japan due to having offers from the biggest entertainment companies in Japan.

How about 2NE1 who is right on top this fall in Korea? YG Entertainment informed with a serious consideration saying “They will just focus on the domestic markets and consider to debut in abroad after they are fully prepared.”

One of the parties, from YGE, said, “There are many suggestions offering a contract with huge amount of money from many entertainment companies from Japan to 2NE1, but we kept on refusing them”, explaining the present situation, saying, “The domestic activities are the priorities and there’s a plan for the US debut, so we think it’s not our time yet.”

Also, they are being very careful on the money issue. A YG representative added, “If we get the money first, there will be a hard situation to keep the good structure of cooperation and we may have to follow what they want us to do most of the times”. He also said, “2NE1 has never had the official debut in Japan, but they are receiving very high responses, so we don’t need to offer that kind of unfavorable conditions by ourselves.”

The international markets watching 2NE1 is so hot. The music videos of the 3 title songs of the first full album of 2NE1, which costed of production of a one full movie, was chosen to be the most watched video on Youtube, the world famous video site, with the 500 thousand views only on the day it was released. Plus it ranked no.1 on the Japanese chart, nevertheless they haven’t even had an official promotion, not only for once.

The very first one who is performing triple title songs in the domestic musical industry history, 2NE1 is sweeping all the charts with their 3 songs, “Can’t Nobody”, “Go Away” and “Clap Your Hands”.

Also their ringtone downloads are over 600 thousand, showing off their power to be the top street popular music in this fall.

So what is so special about 2NE1 that they are becoming popular on both of domestic and abroad markets? The critics are saying that they are unique on both music and dance. They stand out beyond of all the whole girl group patterns which were just exaggerating the cute Barbie doll types or sexy voluptuous figure types.

Last year, they’d already expressed their genre-free music that varies from hip hop to electronic within the image of unique artists with their debut music such as “Fire” and “I Don’t Care”.

They are also receiving huge support from their company, YG. Compared to some girl groups, busy with all the shows, TV programs, stage showcases with a very small popularity as if they were such money making machines, 2NE1 has shown the leading system of separating the terms of preparing, performing, and resting.

CREDIT: Osen

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

cr: letsplay2ne1

This makes me really happy. It's not solely about money for YG. He really has the girls best interests at hand. Why many groups are branching over to Japan, YG wants to take his time and focus on what's most important right now.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

new team hoodies -- yeah! 

21dara128711756462332me.jpg

짜쟌~~~!!!^.^ 이뿌다~!!!

Tada~~~!!!^.^ It's pretty~!!!

21dara128712211415694me.jpg

쨘~!!!^.^ 투애니원 새로운 팀복!!! 따숩다! 맘에두뤄어~!!!

Tada~!!!^.^ 2NE1's new team uniform!!! It's warm! I love it~!!!

Super duper official concert news direct from YG-Life.com

1z4fngg.jpg

★ 공연개요 ★

- 공연명 : 2010 YG Family Concert

- 출연진 : 세븐, 거미, 빅뱅, 2NE1 (게스트 싸이) 

- 장 소 : 올림픽공원 체조경기장

- 일 시 : 2010년 12월 4일(토) / 7시

2010년 12월 5일(일) / 2시 / 7시 ( 2회 공연)

- 주최/주관 : ㈜YG엔터테인먼트

★ 티켓 오픈 안내 ★

- 예매처: G마켓 단독 (www.gmarket.co.kr), 문의 전화: 1566-5702

- 예매 오픈일: 2010년 10월 28일(목) 오후 8시 

- 티켓가 : VIP석 88,000원 / R석 77,000원(부가세 포함)

[2010년 12월 4일(토) 7시 / 5일(일) 2시, 7시 – 12세 이상 관람]

※ 4일/5일 총 3회에 걸쳐 진행되는 YG Family Concert는 12세 이상 입장이 가능합니다.

여러분들의 많은 관심과 성원 부탁 드립니다. 감사합니다.

bb]Source: YG-Life

Re-uploaded by: nxytime & crazyxcami@YGLadies.com

Korean Text basically just says Tix on sale 10/28 cost VIP --88K Won; Regular 77K Won (sold on gmarket) for ages 12 and up at the Olympic Stadium.  Concert is December 4th and 5th 7PM both nights.  We have Gmarket tutorials I will post up tomorrow  when i have time.

MNET corrected the datre for MAMA's it was never ever supposed to be in December -- November 28th.

2010 MAMA from Macau coming soon…

ASIA’s No1 Music Award Ceremony

Satellite broadcast throughout 45 countries!

Feat : Rain, 2NE1, Big Bang, 2PM, 2AM, etc

4 hour live broadcast from Macau

December 28th, 2010 6:00pm 

November 28th, 2010 7:00pm (Seoul Time)

Some chart chatter

v5zeix.png

dailyweek5.png

The singles charts were basically as expected, down, down, down.  The girls dropped... especially on Daum, though, GO AWAY did actually increase its ranking on Naver and Cyworld from last week.  The real story here is that with the exception of Daum and Bugs, ALL of 2NE1's new songs remain on the music charts [Mnet, Dosirak, Naver, Melon, Soribada, Monkey, AND Cyworld].  Most of them in the still in the Top 50.  ONe tiny bright spot is that the new singles may be cancelling themselves out, with no clear frontrunner, 2NE1's consistency becomes all the more impressive.  unfortunately, the fact remains that 2NE1 is ranking lower this week overall.  Likely too low to be in serious contention for Music Chart or Inkigayo.

The girls fared a bit better on the album charts.  Overall for the week they landed in fourth place behind Shinee, Ukiss, and Beast.  As of October 9, 2010, 2NE1 was ranked 5th in total album sales for the year with 43,600 total sales reported to Hanteo, just behind Boa's 57K (#1 is Suju with 172K). Next, week the power and might of 750000+ cassies will descend upon the Hanteo Album boards.  I have faith that when the smoke clears 2NE1 will still be around 4th or 5th place, blind faith, but faith noetheless.  Nice and steady is what we want at this stage, its what the minialbum did and will help secure 2NE1's position going into award season.

weeklyweek5.png

On the weekly singles chart, there are a host of songs battling for top position.  Go Away is holding steady on the sidelines watching the mayhem.  Although UKISS did well in album sales, their single was left off the chart because it has not managed to get into the TOP 10 on any  of the major charts.  I tried to include other songs that have been doing consistently well.

2NE1 ranked in the top 10 of most charts, but it was Melon and Naver where the staying power of TO ANYONE really showed.  Go Away maintained #1 and #2 spots on Naver all week long, at one point all three title songs were STILL in the top ten on Naver.  The same goes for Melon where Go Away, Can't Nobody, juggled another recent popular single for the top spots all week.  2NE1 ranked in the top 10 of most charts, but it was Melon and Naver where the staying power of TO ANYONE really showed.  Go Away maintained #1 and #2 spots on Naver all week long, at one point all three title songs were STILL in the top ten on Naver.  The same goes for Melon where Go Away, Can't Nobody, and Miss A juggled the tops spots all week.  

We tend to focus on just the Online Singles Charts (Streaming + MP3 download), but the Digital Chart in Korea  also includes Background Music downloads (Cyworld, etc) and Mobile Chart (Nate Ringtone, Caller Rings, etc).  2NE1 is still doing OK on the Online Song/Album Charts, but they are doing stupendously well on the Cyworld BGM and Mobile Charts.  

In fact, 2NE1 had the #1 highest Digital Score ever last year with I Don't Care.  They repeated that success with the Top TWO Digital Scores so far this year.  

2010 Top 10 Highest Digital Score (as of Oct. 9)

10highestdigital.jpg

Source: shin0718

Moreover, as of Oct 8, Go Away has 422k ringtone downloads (with an additional 60K expected to be added to that number this week). It is just 113k away from getting the #1 position for the most downloaded ringtone of the year.  The song is still selling well with an average of 7k downloads everyday.  Listed below are the songs with over 100k ringtone downloads in one week this year.  Guess who is the one and only artist to appear on the list three or more times? 

Ringtones which were able to get 100k+ downloads in one week (Jan-Oct 2010)

10highestringtone.jpg

Source: shn0718

Still  massive Cyworld BGM popularity of Go Away.  Well its still going strong and is expected to make it to Silver Certification soon. 

Not sure if shared already but its such an awesome gif

parkbomremix.gif

credit to the marvelous yourstruly_am @ygladies

^Thanks for posting the article here, to2lovely. YG is being cautious now after Se7en's promotion abroad.

---

I can't wait for Strong Heart's episode. The Park Sister is truly love :w00t:

---

OMG for 2010 YG Concert. I am totally psyched to read that news!!! :wub:

posted?

SBS teams up with TBS to hold “Seoul Tokyo Music Festival 2010″

20101103seoultokyo.jpg

A huge event has just been announced! Big Bang, KARA, 4minute, 2NE1, FTIsland, CNBlue, Brown Eyed Girls, U-KISS, Rainbow, and Teen Top will all be headlining a concert in Japan.

In celebration of SBS’s 20th anniversary, SBS will be collaborating with Japan’s TBS to open the “2010 Seoul Tokyo Musical Festival.” Broadcast companies from both nations have combined their strengths to help promote the Korean singers that are attempting to enter the Japanese market.

A total of ten idol groups will be on stage together November 3rd at the Saitama Super Arena. The performances will air in both Korea and Japan on the 12th as a special episode, along with a 3-D production of the concert.

An SBS contents representative stated, “We will be working hard and collaborating with not only Japanese companies but other broadcast companies in Bangkok, Taiwan, and other parts of Asia in order to help Korean artists succeed.”

Source + Photo: Asia Today

Credit: allkpop

★2010 전남- 제주 국제요트레이스 축하공연★

10월 20일 밤 부터 목포 평화광장 앞

출연진 → 2NE1, DJDOC, 시크릿, 나르샤, 김태우, 간미연, VOS, 크라잉넛, 이비아, 가비엔제이 등 참여!

Cr: DC2NE1

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128710356377973me.jpg

와쌉?!? 굿모닝~!^.^ 어제 선물받은 강심장떡으로 아침을 먹고~ 오늘도 멋진하루를 시작하려합니다!ㅋ모..큰기대를 하라는건 아니구요 작년보단 잘햇어요..여열심히햇어요!ㅋ다담주 방송..캭! 떨려요!ㅠㅋ 암튼~ 오늘도 좋은하루되시규~! 뿅~!^.^

10highestdigital.jpg

as shared by Taz ^^ a true measure of *ahem* popularity ^^ general public's interest ^^

what's interesting though is that Go Away sold more ringtones on the later part of the release

there's none for the week it was released so im guessing it wasnt available then

so on the first week it was available it sold 124,747. then the next week it went down to 107,522, then on the 3rd week it went up high to 134,573. very interesting ^^ i know the average daily numbers have gone down these past days but im confident Go Away will get that #1 position! ^^

YG FAM CONCERT!

Good Luck to everyone going!

Oh my lord! I just read about the YG family concert!!! I am sooo happy and excited!!! But also sad because there's no way I'll be able to go to Korea to watch it. Omg so proud. Also can't wait for the strong heart episode!!! What an awesome day!

Guest Himitsuu

WOW YG FAMILY CONCERT!!! Man that's gotta be the best. I can't wait!!! Though I can't come but still I'm excited. Kekeke

Baby min is so pretty there on their concert promo poster. <3

The new 2NE1 hoodie that Dara wore, do they sell that too? If yes, where can I purchase it? It's so cool. 

And I love love Dara's permed hair. Hehehe I think she looks so cute with it along with the bangs. <3

Guest shinhdeplol

can anyone please post the result of K-Chart this week here? i think i have seen someone posting the screen capture of the chart last week. i really want Clap Your Hand to make it to TOP 20, or even TOP 10.

Guest bluishme

wow!! YG Family concert!! YG is really full of surprises..

now,,i can;t wait to see some collab..

maybe.. a dance battle with Bb and Se7en with Baby Minki!? haha

i hope we will see alot of collab stages.. that would be so awesome.

strong heart.. at last .. i thought YG  forgot it..

so happy because park sisters were there.. though i was hoping all of them will be there..

oh well.. hope they won't edit out bom or dara.. i want to see them have a decent amount of

airtime.. can't wait for our 4d Dara and 8d Bom strike!! haha

Guest tazanya

pure spazz mode,

yipppee, FINALLY yge is realizing some of us blackjacks don't speak korean and he posted up chinese and english instructions for getting pre-sale tix.  hope i get lucky in the raffle. i have been so scared of posting in blackjack zone cuz, I DONT SPEAK KOREAN lol.  but  i am too ecstatic, so me and my broken korean-english finally  left a post. so ashamed. well if i really am gonna trek to korea should probably start interacting.

so who all is going to this concert (s).. is it too soon to open up a separate concert thread since it involves multiple artists.  I know its not a concert in america, but I am know a couple soompiers will be going, plus I think everyone would rather have all the pics, accounts, helpful hints in one place. I am not sure on the rules for the concert posts. should pm edward.

yes I am babbling because my wish has been answered though the date could be better. I have a sneaky sneaky suspicion one of my trials starts Dec 7th that would royally suck.  MUST SETTLE THAT CASE BEFORE DECEMBER.

WOW YG FAMILY CONCERT!!! Man that's gotta be the best. I can't wait!!! Though I can't come but still I'm excited. Kekeke

Baby min is so pretty there on their concert promo poster. <3

The new 2NE1 hoodie that Dara wore, do they sell that too? If yes, where can I purchase it? It's so cool. 

And I love love Dara's permed hair. Hehehe I think she looks so cute with it along with the bangs. <3

well recall that they wore the original hoodie for a while before it went up for sale, but it DID eventually go up for sale, so never fear.  hmmm wonder what kinds of concert goods they will ave.

i vote 2ne1 blanket like the bangs and bigshow blanket. 

can anyone please post the result of K-Chart this week here? i think i have seen someone posting the screen capture of the chart last week. i really want Clap Your Hand to make it to TOP 20, or even TOP 10.

the kcahrt wont be announced til next week due to cancelled show. sorry

Guest NV4ever

ahhh i just read the news~! FINALLY YG FAMILY CONCERT IS BACK!! AND THIS TIME 2NE1 WILL BE THERE~!!

Im sooo excited ^^ this will be our girls first concert! man, lucky lucky BlackJacks who get to attend, im having my finals tat week!!! why cant he push it back a bit? :( I vote for a YG FAMILY WORLD TOUR! :lol:

LOVE LOVE LOVE TAT NEW 2NE1 HOODIE DARA WORE!! IS IT ON SALE? I WANT IT SOO BAD ^.^

SOOO HAPPY ABOUT THE YG FAMILY CONCERT but sad cos it's impossible for me to go.

---

I love the new hoodies! I wanted to get the old one but I checked ygeshop and they're not selling it anymore... neither the shirts. That's sad... I wanted to get everything 2ne1! Sigh.

Guest pumcake

The poster for the YG Family Concert: Is Tae Yang doing the Clap Your Hands choreo? HAHAHAHAHA. If he is, that is just so cute and funny! Hahahahahaha. How I wish I live in Korea, so that I may be able to watch the concert. Puhoooo.

Guest dbldown

pure spazz mode,

yipppee, FINALLY yge is realizing some of us blackjacks don't speak korean and he posted up chinese and english instructions for getting pre-sale tix.

Hey, Taz! Where are you seeing these instructions in English? I tried to find them on the GMARKET site... maybe I'm not reading carefully enough. Sadly the 2 last remaining groups I have yet to see live are my favorite... so I thought maybe they would come to the Korean Music Festival... since I don't know that they will this announcement was almost as good...if only I could get tickets and get the logistics setup to go to Korea.

Anyway... this is awesome. Can you post where those instructions are?

Thanks!

Guest blackjackVip

I hope 2NE1 will have a chance to guess on "We Got Married" hehe

just for fun :D

Random Question: If u were to choose any 2NE1's members to be in We Got Married, who will it be? and who would u want them to be paired up with (outside of their own company)

I really want Bom to be in it!

and i want jaejoong to be her partner...

just because...hehe

:D

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128718252400234me.jpg

와쌉?!? 굿모닝~!^.^ 퉤니들-~ 아침인사 올리옵니다 (__) ㅋㅋ 이제 음중 출근하려구요~ 준비중! 오늘도 조흔하루 보내시규~ 이따봐요!^.^/

21dara128714069427477me.jpg

[미친소] 저의 새로운 미친을 소개합니다~!!!^.^ 뚜둥!!! 저와 함께 새~춤을 춰주신 PSY 싸이오빠!!! 앞으로 친하게지내요~!^^;;;히히히

Archived