►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

Bean Pole new pics!! the girls look soo good~! i always love their BP shoots, they're gorgeous there!

Im loving CL-roo straight bangs now ^^ girl look good in anything! i wish they sell Bean Pole here, i would soo buy it ^.^

aww the girls didnt win, but it's okay they're in the TOP 2 and it's been like 6 weeks since their comeback it's understandable, and October have a gazillion comebacks lol~! as long as the girls keep giving me great performances then im happy!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DARA ME2DAY

2dv8vt1.jpg

와쌉?!?!?!?!?!! 꺅~!!!^^;;;; 봄다라~ 방금 강심장 녹화 잘 끝냇습니다!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ오늘 열심히한 우리~ 살치살먹으러 고기집에 왓구요 ㅋㅋ 숙소에서 기다리고있을 씨에루와 밍끼..ㅋ걱정마라 언니들 잘하고왔다!ㅋ방송으로보렴!^.^V

Guest toozdae08

^

translation

Wassup?!?!?!?!?!! Kyak~!!!^^;;;; Bom Dara~ ‘Strong Heart’ recording has finished!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWe worked hard today~ We came out to eat at the meat house ㅋㅋ CL and Minzy are waiting at home..ㅋDon’t worry, because the unni’s are doing well!ㅋBroadcasting!^.^V

Cr: TRANSLATIONS @ AA-CHAN

reposted from Ohdara

Guest MidnightByul

Bom and Dara on STRONG HEART?! YES!

Ohmy goodness, I'm so glad these girls are finally going on shows, like no joke. And, two of my fav from another group will be on the same episode! AWESOME!

I love what CL was wearing in today's performance. totally my style!

strong heart?? :o awesome awesome awesome! any word on when the episode will air? I love the Park Sisters and I think strong heart is a particularly good show for them to be one. We won't have to worry about them being "killed" aka, cut. ^_^

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!!

Strong heart?

YESSS!!

finally, another show with them on it!

kyaa!

i'm so excited to see it!

btw, did Dara got bangs? or is that a wig?

Guest NV4ever

park sisters on Strong Heart!! yeahhh im soo glad tat YG let the girls appearing on more shows now ^^ is it just the park sisters or the whole group?? either way im excited to see it~! when's it gonna air??

Dara got straight bangs now~! just like CL-roo ^.^ are they trying out new styles??? ohhhh she looks pretty no matter wat :lol:

Guest tazanya

I too am sad and dismayed by the lack of C-Bom 2morrow wahhhhh.  

Ok but nevermind music core has got me excited for 2morrows can't nobody wonder what teh girls have in store for us.

bet you thought this would be a long post... i can be brief every now and then lol.

DARA ME2DAY

2dv8vt1.jpg

Clearer Translation:

In English: Whassup?!?!?!?!?!?!! Kyak~!!!^^;;;; BomDara~ We just finished the filming for Strong Heart!!! Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke After working so hard~ we came to a barbecue house to eat some short ribs ke ke CLroo and Mingki are waiting at home.. ke Don't worry, the unnis did well and came here! Ke Try to see us on the show! ^.^V

Translation: G@YGLadies.com

Guest Himitsuu

Thank you for sharing about the article stating the real reason behind Minji's tears on 2NE1 tv. Aww.. such a sweet and pure girl. I wish I was there to hug her. Don't worry baby min, we're always here to support you and 2NE1. <3

I've always loved their photoshoots in Bean Pole. They all look so fab yet fierce. Such beautiful girls.

I'm so happy that the Park Sisters are going to be on Strong Heart. Yay! This will be fun! The 4-D and 8-D goddesses together in one show. w00t.gif Dara got bangs? She looked so cuteeee. No matter what they do to her, she'll look good no matter what. Amazingly beautiful in any ways.

The maknaes are left home. I wonder what they're doing there while their unnies are out filming? Kekeke.

I swear, it's a conspiracy.  I'm going to Seoul and Tokyo mid-Nov and just miss both their performances in Japan AND the YG concert in Dec.  Brain...hurts...  However, ecstatic that there's a YG concert and that the girls will be in it (link to the Korean article: http://news.nate.com.../20101015n12571).  They looked so happy when they performed at Taeyang's concert - I can just image how they'll feel when it's a concert where people come to see them and not just performing as guests.  :)

And totally happy that Dara and Bom went on Strong Heart - the unnies are spreading the 4/8Dness!  Looking forward to what type of craziness those two came up with.  :D

YG Entertainment to hold “2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT”

bhf4wp.jpg

YG Entertainment has got some exciting news for ya’ll! The YG Family will be coming together to perform a special two-day concert at the end of their year for their devoted fans. An official statement from the crew reveals, ”We will be holding the ‘2010 YG FAMILY CONCERT‘ on December 4th and 5th at the Seoul Olympic athletic stadium.”

The YG Family has held their “ONE CONCERT” every year since 2003, however fans were left highly disappointed when the concert wasn’t held back in 2008 and in 2009. Being the first concert in three years, YGE will be bringing together their hottest stars - 2NE1, Gummy, Se7en, and Big Bang. PSY will also be joining them on stage as the newest family member.

2NE1 has consistently expressed their wish for a concert this year, and it seems as if it’s finally coming true. Big Bang also commented, “We’re extremely excited at the thought of being able to meet our fans after such a long absence.”

The two-day concert will seat a 36,000 member audience, and tickets start selling on October 21st at 8:00PM through Gmarket.

If you’re a YG fan and you’re in the area, be sure to grab your tickets. It’s definitely looking to be one of the most exciting concerts of the year!

Source + Photo: Star News

Credit: Allkpop

wow, yg family concert r u kidding meh

this is AWESOME i mean i so want to go and

attend it!! hopefully crossing the finger

that YG will have it on DVD because i so want to

go and hopefully our girls gets to perform their

solo songs i really want to see it!! and wow

im super happy 2NE1, BIGBANG, Se7en. Gummy, PSY and YG

now thats wat a family is awwww!!!! thanks yg u jux ROCK

this year!!!!!

Archived