►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^

Wed - M.net WIDE Interview

Thu - MCountdown

Sat - Music Core

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128694805403187me.jpg

나에게 잠옷이 한벌밖에없다는건 오해에요!!! 자주입는게 한벌있을뿐이지..ㅡㅡㅋㅋㅋ 많다구요~ 선물받은것도많구~^.^ 여러벌이있다구요~ 단지 푸둥표 핑크돼토잠옷을 자주입고 자주 노출됐을뿐이에요 투애니원 티비때마다 ㅋㅋ 신기하네~^^;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

21dara128696644326443me.jpg

[2NE1의미친짓]와쌉?! 미친여러분~!^.^ 다름이 아니라 학교에서놀자! 많이 참여해달라구요~! 히히히 이미 너무 많이들 참여해주고있지만 쭈욱~ 해주시면 정말로 우리가 학교로 찾아갑니다! 약쏙!ㅋ고고고~!^^

8978421.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

101013 Mnet Interview WiDE V.I.P - 2NE1 2/1

101013 Mnet Interview WiDE V.I.P - 2NE1 2/2

Cr: thinheee1 @ YT

SBS創立20周年 [sEOUL TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010]

[日時] 2010年11月03日(水・祝)

[OPEN/START] 14:30/16:00

[会場] さいたまスーパーアリーナ

[出演アーティスト] BIGBANG/KARA/4Minute/2NE1/ FTIsland/CNBLUE/U-KISS/TEEN TOP/Rainbow

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6f8bge

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6f8dvi

Guest tazanya

Being a total slacker on updating you all. Please be warned!

WARNING! Fake 2NE1 Itunes Album Released

itunes.jpg

Please be advised that there is a 2NE1 Acapella album that is NOT an official YGE Itunes release.  The Only official release from YGE is the To Anyone full album.  Do Not be fooled.

There is only ONE album for 2NE1 available on Itunes USA, To Anyone.  It is also linked directly on their Youtube Account.  Any other albums are fake and should not be purchased.

We have contacted Apple Copyright Infringement at copyrightagent@apple.com to notify them of the problem.  If you have an Itunes account, please report THIS ALBUM them to Apple so the album can be removed quickly.

Source:

Itunes thanks aa-chan for the tip

Article by tazanya @ygladies

EDIT:  New Article

2NE1 TV EP 5: What Made Maknae Minzy Cry?

NOTE: RAS will be fully subbing the entire episode this week, this is just a rough translation of Minzy's section.

The normally cheerful and calm maknae showed us her vunerabilty in the latest episode of 2NE1tv.  I'm sure by now you all have watched the RAW version of 2NE1 TV ep5 and are wondering why Minzy maknae is crying.  Acutally it wasn's about her singing or English as had been speculated, 

Minzy seemed to have been overcome with the magnitude of recent events, namely recording with Will I Am and being in LA with such major stars.  She also seemed overcome with homesickness and nostalgia during their second trip to LA.  Rewatch the video below and checkout the translations, even while becoming emotional, her maturity at such a tender age is inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELmzKXPjJRY

starting at 10:23

I am everyone's cute monster

The Maknae

Gongminkki!!

Finally, it's the last night at LA

I really can't bear to leave

But LA's life nevertheless ended interestingly

Oh..

First of all, the experience of recording with Will

Has been very meaningful

Under such good circumstances, (t/n i think, pardon my mediocre chinese

Nice environment to record music

Has made my mood really pleasant.

As a matter of fact, i do not dare to believe that

Such an amazing thing happened..

Everyday in the practice room, listening to their music..

Only looking at their albums..

Left me thinking, 

Am i really really able to see them?

Such people and artists i could only dream about..

Looking at them..

Then waking up to the fact that I am working with them

Really felt like i'm dreaming

*Smiles*

Oh..

Because of the overflowing love and care

We are able to experience

This (t/n i duno, i think something along "fascinating" or "mystical") thing

Therefore with very very specials thanks

*Sheds tear

To the people who helped us

First of all, I want to thank the leader (probably meant CL or YG)

And those who are always worried for us, 2NE1's own family (mum and dads)

We are YG Family members and we really cannot do without one member

Really thankful to everyone

This time round, coming to LA

Made me miss everyone a lot more

The final night in LA has come to an end

I love you all

*Waves

:)

Hee

HELLO! how is everyone!

)v(ichaeL comments -- Ahhh I almost can't stop watching this and I wanna give her a hug x.x

And i also gotta say it's not easy subbing LOL! I took such a long time just for this 1-2 min personal long message by minzy xD hope everyone won't get mad at RAS for taking so long to sub and show more appreciation because it can be very tedious. I can't wait for the english subs too of course xD

:) 

ps: these are not 100% accurate translations i need to emphasize on that but it's just what i can interpret and understand don't hold it against me if something comes out different but it should be roughly similar

Tudou.com, 2NE1's Official Youtube

Chinese Subbed Source:

Translated by )v(ichaeL @ygladies.com (from Chinese Subs)

Article by  )v(ichaeLand tazanya @ygladies.com

Edit purely fandom 

At the girls' first ever fansigning, our one and only leader CL honored YGL by wearing a pair of shades we gave her for ]Project: 2ANNI1

Here is a super close up shot of the glasses from the frontal view and the glasses + some other gifts we sent just for her:

IMG_0335.jpg

And here is CL wearing them ♥:

2010091820072011301.jpg

2010091820121111311.jpg

Lots of love and thanks to our leader for keeping international fans at their first fansign in spirit ♥! 

Guest itszmaeee

hahahaha another gif that i made. ITS HUGE!!!! screencapped first then used imageready blah blah blah. i thought Minkki look cute sticking her tongue out so i did this.

WARNING: THE PICTURES ARE BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG. Hahaha

minnkki.th.gifminji.th.gif2ne1z.th.jpg26377677.th.jpg

Well except for this cute cute cute one.

minrinbom.gif

^ Minzy jjang! I love it when her bangs are pulled to the side...she's so fierce! & thanks for that translation of Minzy's crying scene from the last 2ne1tv episode. Our maknae has such a good and pure heart. I really want to pinch her cheeks and then shrink her so I can carry her in my pocket all day long. ^_^

ahhh

Taz, thank you for sharing that translation on Minzy's speech ^^

i will watch it again

i can feel how much it must overwhelm her for everything to happen so fast. they just debuted a year ago, and already they're travelling halfway across the globe to meet and record with someone who has made it ^^

it's really just amazing, more than amazing to experience it. ^^

Guest itszmaeee

REMIX BA-BUMP REMIX BA-BUMP REMIX REMIX REMIXXXX

parkbomremix.gif

2ne1sensationepetc.gif

mnetwidenewscapssss.jpg

credits:itszmaeee(:

AYE YO! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE LOOKING [referring to the guy] haha.

165081.jpg

DARA ME2DAY

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8039/21dara128694805403187me.jpg

나에게 잠옷이 한벌밖에없다는건 오해에요!!! 자주입는게 한벌있을뿐이지..ㅡㅡㅋㅋㅋ 많다구요~ 선물받은것도많구~^.^ 여러벌이있다구요~ 단지 푸둥표 핑크돼토잠옷을 자주입고 자주 노출됐을뿐이에요 투애니원 티비때마다 ㅋㅋ 신기하네~^^;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

In English:The assumption that I only have one pair of pajamas is a misunderstanding!!! It's just a pair of pajamas that I wear frequently..ㅡㅡKe ke ke I have a lot~ I have a lot that were given as presents too~^.^ I have many sets~ It's just that I'm shown a lot while wearing the Pudung (CL) trademark pink pig rabbit ones. Every time on 2NE1TV Ke ke it's interesting~^^;; Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

T/N: JUDGING by this I THINK CL drew the Pig Rabbit on the PJs you see. It looks like her drawings anyways 8)

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8109/21dara128696644326443me.jpg

[2NE1의미친짓]와쌉?! 미친여러분~!^.^ 다름이 아니라 학교에서놀자! 많이 참여해달라구요~! 히히히 이미 너무 많이들 참여해주고있지만 쭈욱~ 해주시면 정말로 우리가 학교로 찾아갑니다! 약쏙!ㅋ고고고~!^^

2j10qxu.jpg

In English: [2NE1's Me2Day Friends' Activities] Whassup?! My me2friends~!^.^ Nothing much but 'Let's play at school'! Please participate a lot~! He he he There's already a lot of people participating but if you keep~ on doing it we'll really go find you at school! I promise!Ke Go go go~!^^

Translations: GEE@YGLadies.com

I don't know if i like the brown/black thing they did with Dara's hair (i didn't like it in their Can't Nobody video either) but other than that the girls look great. I see CL is wearing contacts... is Bom also wearing contacts or circle lenses... i can't really tell.

On an unrelated note does anyone have any updates on album sales? I wish someone would post an updated hanteo list just as referance you know.. ahhh so curious. Not that album sales is the most important thing but i'm curious.

Also since this is my first post on soompi (yay) i'll end my post with a few tid bits of information:

Cyworld gives awards to song which have been downloaded a certain amount of times and keeps a ranking.

Cywrld is only one site but lots of people use it so it shows popularity well.

All in all 2ne1 currently has 7 medals on cyworld: 2 gold (I don't care and Lollipop) 2 silver (fire and you and I) and 3 bronze (please don't go, go away and in the club)

i made a post about this on YG ladies if you want more info.

Anyways the NEW information is what rank the songs are in terms of sales on cyworld (as in overall since cyworld have been keeping track many years ago):

I Don't Care         #28

Lollipop               #71

You and I             #113

Fire                       #144

Go Away               #388

In the Club           #520

Please Don't Go #585

I expect Go Away will continue to rise on the list and perhaps Can't Nobody and It Hurts will also reach bronze or maybe even silver status!

GO GO 2NE1!

Source is cyworld chart: http://music.cyworld.com/chart/chart_honor_song_list.asp?prizeType=total

Guest bluishme

based on the recent hanteo.. somebody in YGladies posted it.. i just forgot the link..

2NE1 sold around 44k units.. they are number 6.. (SM artists are occupied the 1 to 5th spots)

hope they will continue to rise.. hope blackjacks buy their album :D

so excited for mnet countdown!!

Guest Michala01

based on the recent hanteo.. somebody in YGladies posted it.. i just forgot the link..

2NE1 sold around 44k units.. they are number 6.. (SM artists are occupied the 1 to 5th spots)

hope they will continue to rise.. hope blackjacks buy their album :D

so excited for mnet countdown!!

I expected them to sell a bit more but oh well that's still great. 

Just watched M Cowntdown and they were awesome! Loved CL's hair so much. Too bad they didn't win but they've won so many times already that I'm not too worried about it. 

Archived