►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest oh`retro

Just watched today's Music Core performance!

Clap Your Hands was fierce as hell.

Man, CL never fails to impress me.

I love love love the part where she's on the floor & makes the claw with her hands.

Minji can move her body like mad.

Ugh, why did they have to cut out the middle portion of the song?

Can't Nobody was awesome as well.

Their outfits were super cool, it looked really good with Bom's red hair.

Love these girls! :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prisonerzero

It's been so long since I've visited this thread, hah. I've been happy about the comeback so far, mostly with "Go Away" though. I've done a few things for their comeback: dressed in "Clap Your Hands" type of clothing for one day and making makeup videos inspired by 2NE1 (got a few more to go too). I've kinda gotten bored with CYH performances though, I don't know why. Now I'm more into GA and CN as live stages (I don't like the Korean version of CN very much, but I like it live). The girls should dress up in suit like things for often.

wow alot of people there!! i've seen lots of fancams there, lucky kfans ^^ lots of fanboys too hahaha :lol:

tat MV of rihanna and CL is really good! great job ^.^

2NE1 #1 on ITUNES HIPHOP/RAP CHART!! DANG, TAT'S LIKE HUGEEEE!!

CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS! They're really gaining much fans all over the world kekeke

2NE1 FIGHTING! are they performing today on Inki??

Guest itszmaeee

Not to sound like hcitb or anything, but please post 2NE1 related things. I get that some have a thing for the kwon twins nowadays, but that's not 2NE1 related at all. Just saying.

Also, there's no Inkigayo today. Hallyu Wave Dream Concert will replace it and it will be broadcasted the same time as Inkigayo's usual time. So there's no awards, but I'm pretty sure they'll hand it out next week.

daily

melon - 1,2,4

soribada - 1,3,6

monkey3 - 1,3,6

dosirak - 3,4,7

mnet - 3,5,8

real time

melon - 1,2,3

cyworld - 1,2,8

monkey3 - 1,2,3,6

soribada - 2,3,7

dosirak - 2,4,6

bugs - 4,7,8

Park Bom gets complimented on her slim face

by heartfacee on September 18, 2010 at 10:28 pm

20100917_parkbom.jpg

2NE1 recently made a comeback with three title tracks from their new album “To Anyone”, and they’ve been killing the charts worldwide.

On the 18th, the girls gathered to attend their 4D music video premiere.

At the event, some close-up shots of member Park Bom placed her slim face under the spotlight. It appears that her lettuce diet for the comeback was a definite success, with netizens commenting on how great she’s looking.

“Park Bom is pretty.”

“Wow. A goddess.”

“Cute Bom unnie fighting!”

Credits: Allkpop

Lots of Park Bom articles on Allkpop today! :D

Park Bom is addicted to juice

2NE1 to be on Win Win

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

late comments again...

InkiGayo Comeback Stage

CLap Your Hands - i really loved the energy of the whole performance. the girls were at their best. voices were steady. the whole performance was actually very intense especially with the fan chants.

Go Away - the girls looked really good in their outfits here. the choreo was so clever and cute. and so are the male dancers especially Dara and CL's partners.. ahaha.. such cuties. the girls' voices were really good. and you can also hear the fan chants.

Can't Nobody - uhmmm... slightly boring for me.. no fan chants since this was pre-recorded in 'secret' several days before the actual day of comeback stage. the girls looked tired. i dunno but the whole stage was boring for me.

the energy of the performance went down from Clap Your Hands to Go Away to Can't Nobody. the whole performances become anti-climatic with the Can't Nobody stage.. i dunno...

Mnet Countdown

Clap Your Hands - this would be my favorite stage for this song so far... at first the stage design looked boring but when those fires were lit up at the rap break of CL and Minji .. it was like woah! and the girls' voices were still steady. they have so much energy.. loved it.

Go Away - same as inkigayo... the girls still looked so pretty. and i'm loving the choreo more and more.. although i kinda dont like mcd director. haha.. bad shots were shown.. haha

Can't Nobody - their outfits looked uncomfortable. hehe.. not liking it very much. hmmm... the stage still a bit boring for me.. and the girls kinda sounded breathless with all the singing and dancing they do for this song.

anyways.. the girls won for CYH on MCD so it was good! a win on the day of the comeback! so daebak!

Music Bank

Go Away - oohh autumn is here! loved the girls's outfits especially CL's trench coat and Dara's too (although i'm not sure about the color). hehe.. the girls were so beautiful in their outfits. and as usual they all sounded good.

Can't Nobody - nice outfits too. wonder why Dara didnt have a neck tie... but she has two huge 'safety pins' (LOL) on her outfit. hahaha.. they all looked so hot and beautiful with their outfit too. but the stage is still the same. i can barely hear the fan chants if there was one.

yey! another win for the girls. this time for Can't Nobody. and the mubank hosts were so funny at the last part esp the male host. he is such a cutie too. :)

MuCore

Clap Your Hands - too bad they cut short the perf... i wanna see more of the intense performance from the girls. like the other CYH perfs, their voices were strong and stage presence was awesome. but i hope to see the girls wear a different outfit for their next CYH performance. I want the 'ninja' outfit they donned in the mv.. the one with the white hoodies. :)

Can't Nobody - finally the stage wasn't boring at all!!!! the fan chants were loud and it added energy to the whole performance! their outfits were HOT! black spider outfits. baby minji worked the stage. ahaha... loved her parts in the perf. so sexaayy.. hehe.. and dara's skin.. woah! so jjang! :) bom really looked sexy with a bit of her sexy thighs showing... and CL looked pretty with that hat or whatever what's on her head/face. :) so far, this Can't Nobody stage was my favorite and because of the perf, i am liking the song more and more.

Congratulations to the girls for winning two awards for two of their title songs in the span of one week! More awards to come please!

i luvd the Can't Nobody stage on Music Core! really liked the outfits for them, and i'm obsessing over Dara's hair lately lol i'm so glad her hair was different. she looked so beautiful with it, Bommie too! they looked really up beat on those perfs, like even more than on inki. i wish they would have filmed a scene on Can't Nobody in those outfits, like all 4 of them.

Minzy's body is totally toned, i'm wondering if she has abs lol... girl be fierce!!!

and CL is just always rockin!

lol at CYH. Dara went nuts on the bench :lol: . i like CL's side swept hair, her swagger is really good- like mad good. wish Min would just leave her extensions on, i really really like long hair on her ^_^ and Goddess B is just pure luv <3

how does Music Core work? is there a mutizen win or do people just perform?

Guest bluishme

the girls looked good in the fansign event..

I'm so happy to see that many people came..wohoo!!

sad that there won't be inkigayo today.. kinda expecting them

to get mutizen.. but maybe next week...

blackjacks.. continue to stream in soribada.. or mnet if you have accounts..

lets continue to make their songs on the top!!

i don't know about you guys...but i feel that 2ne1's MV doesn't seem to fit the 4D type. :wacko: If it is 3D movie i understand but 4D...Its kinda impossible. :sweatingbullets:

I have watched a 4D movie before so i understand how the 4D thing works. 2ne1 MVs doesn't have any movements. So i was wondering how it is going to work.

Unless....when 2ne1 is dancing in the MVs, the chairs would move and all...Something like that? :huh:

Well...I shouldn't be worried how things are going to work. Afterall, YG is the one who wants to make 2ne1 MVs in the 4D theater. And of course he knows what to do... :D

Btw....which one of the MVs are in 4D? Is it all 3 of it? :mellow:

^from what the video above showed, yes, all 3 MVs were in 4D

and the seats did move. i suppose it's best with Go Away MV with the car chase. and then in Cant Nobody with them sliding through that "tunnel" after their spaceship crashed or something. ^^

Guest itszmaeee

How is it 4D when they weren't even wearing those 3D glasses kinda thing? I was wondering why they weren't wearing one? I remember going to this one 4D movie, I had to wear this one glasses so its basically like the full package. The seats move + the movie looks like it's right in front of you. Idk how to explain it, but you get the idea. It's like the one at Disneyland or was it Universal Studios? The space one hahahah. Anyways, I'm still wondering how that worked out. Go Away probably gave that "effect" thing. Clap Your Hands and Can't Nobody not so much?

Archived