►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Hate to post this but at least we're aware of 'others' analysis.

2NE1's Questionable Wins?

I don't agree with this article! 2ne1's wins are not Questionable?! Look In 5 days 100,000 copies(album were SOLD) Plus on the 1st week when they released their album 2ne1's Can't Nobody, Go away, Clap your Hand are all in TOP 3 plus their other song are in top 10 so its not Questionable Also, 2ne1 ranked No.2 in US and No.3 canada in Daily Chart(itunes)...How about Jeonghee and Jokwon On my way to Breakup...How many copies they have sold...(whatever).

On Music show Album thing is part of the criteria...so its not Questionable!! Oh 2ne1's IT hurt is No.1 BG in Cyworld 1st day of released...PEOPLE NOWADAYS ARE SO ...WHAT SHOULD I CALL THEM...SENSITIVE?..ITS JUST A trophY REMEMBER WHAT YG SAID WINNING IS NOT IMPORTANT...BUT THEY WHAT TO SHOW DIFFERENT SIDE OF 2NE1, MUSIC, THE NEW WAY TO PROMOTE AN ALBUM(SONGS)ETC plus THE QUALITY OF MV'S!! PEOPLE SHOULD GROW UP!!! 2NE1 IS THE BEST!!! JUST ACCEPT IT PEOPLE!!!

and ı agree with you said OTHERS VERY QUESTİONABLE HOW MUCH THEY SOLD OR HOW MANY WİEVS ON YOUTUBE AND OTHER CHANELS OR DİD THEY EVEN RANKED #2 İN US OR #3 İN CANADA AND RAİSED VERY VERY SUDDEN!!!!! :phew: AND I THİNK THİS İS A STRATEGY OTHER COMPANİES WHO CANT COMPETE WİTH OUR GİRLS WİTH FAİR WAYS THEY HİRE WRİTERS TO WRİTE ABOUT 2NE1

Guest laarurd16

Comeback Performance @ Music Core --- thanks for the links Black Jacks are really fast!

I was really laughing when I saw Dara patting the bench during Clap Your Hands performance she is really dorky. I remember in one of her interview that she wants to stay young like 18 again?, well it shows hehe I love her hair like that it suits her more

And did you see Minzy's body waves during "I wanna rock your body" part. I really like their performance here because the camera captures almost every must-see part :D

for Can't Nobody Performance: wow their outfit is just wow! I like how trendy it looked.. CL's cap is so cool she pulled it off! it'll be more cute if she have the megaphone just like on their MV.

I never get tired of Bom's amazing voice totally unique for any Korean artist! And she's really rocking that read hair of her but I hope to her do the side-bangs thingy maybe it will look great on her haha and Dara's hair is so cool I wanna tied up my hair just like that! haha

I guess today's performance was focused more to Dara because I can sense that the cameraman loves her they just keep on focusing and zooming Dara lol oh well maybe the PD can't resist her charms.. lol

----

about the questionable win == the writer must be a hater, it sadden me a bit but I trust 2ne1's talents.. there are lots of article right now like questioning how "To Anyone album" reached over 150,000 album sales vs Hanteo sales its just disgusting to see this kind of malicious article. I hope the writers will able to read the article when 2ne1's ranked #2 on iTunes (Hiphop Category) to feed their crazy mind that 2ne1 is getting known worldwide so deal with it! hahaha

That article is just ridiculous, he basically is saying that you should only win an award if your no. 1 at the also online chart at that moment. If that is the case then half of the groups should give their trophies back.

He also just disregarded the fact that 2ne1 had 4 to 6 songs in the top 10 the whole of last week and focused on 2 days that they went below 1 in. then he contradicts himself by admiting that album sales plats a part in the scoring. What was the point of the article

Whats questionable is the authors IQ

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

again the girls did amazing today

but kinda hope that they would wear them hoodies for Clap your Hands lol

funny lol

so sad to see 2ne1 have so many haters these day :angry::(

but what the hell are they talking about?

just because now they not #1 doesn't mean they can't win

and from my understanding music shows count onlines points from from last week anyway

and last week all their songs ranked #1-3 on all the charts

if 2ne1's wins is questionable then so are the other artists that was able to win before them for few conservative weeks even thought their songs not even in the top10 AT ALL

MUSIC CORE COMEBACK STAGE

1.CLAP YOUR HANDS : I will

never get tired of this song.

& the girls were so full

of energy,especially when it comes

to the random element.

Loving how DARA unnie was banging

& hitting onto the bench

during CL leadah's last verse while

BOM & MINJI was randomly dancing to the beat.

2.CAN'T NOBODY: As what

someone had said before,

it is definitely the best

of 'CAN'T NOBODY' perf.

With the right clothings,stage setting and the

dancing is getting so syncronized

when it comes to the group dance moves.

Any article from a group

of haters.And what's more

writing an article without

any basic prior knowledge.How funny :P

Hate to post this but at least we're aware of 'others' analysis.

heydara.gif

cr:kyutefishie

I don't think we need to take this article seriously.

Anyway, awesome performance again form our girls.

-----

@sjaikb

Thanks for charts update.

I hope they stay on top of the weekly charts for another week.

Guest ygunited

Kudos to the cameraman (not that he loves Dara) but they seem to have captured all the right moments.

It is professionally done, and the bumping thing during CN was right on timing. When I watched music bank yesterday, the camera was twirling randomly...

lmao DARA was going crazy on tat bench!! :lol: this is wat i call fierce hahahaha

The girls are still doing pretty good on charts, hopefully they can climb up on some charts, and maintain the top spots for a longgggg time!! ^.^

Guest bluishme

wow.. so many people came..

out girls looked good!!

love you blackjacks..

haha.. so jealous.. I want to attend!!!! wohoo..

anyways.. so happy to see the charts..

blackjacks, you're the best!

wow soo many people there! lucky lucky~! i wanna have my album autographed by the girls too!

i think this is the first time 2NE1 have a fansigning event right ^^

CONTINUE TO HELP THE GIRLS ON CHARTS BLACKJACKS! BUY THE SONGS, AND STREAMING HELP TOO!!

WE MUST KEEP THEM ON TOP FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE ^O^

Archived