►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

while we wait again,

minzy says thanks to "My cute friends IU, Luna!" in To Anyone thanks to. also Siwon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Yoona, i guess they met during bible study. amber unnie is on the list too o_o

72645241.jpg

iu minzy and luna ♥

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomorrow13

haizzz, really.

Someone should creep in YG building and set all the clocks there 3 hours earlier.

Then the MV will be out on time.

Anw, we all know that the MV is worth waiting.

So, be patient, Blackjacks.

Guest toozdae08

^

Agree with you there.

Sneaky sneaky IU, I see your game plan and I approve ;) . She's also good friends with InNa too. Now that she's legal or close too it she's working her way to YB. Get it girl. lol - In all honesty if it wasn't for the age gap I would be the ultimate Minji/Taeyang shipper EVER. Why is Minji so young <_<

Guest itszmaeee

WTF?! I didn't know Soompi have this 'thumbs+andthumbs-' limit. PWHAAHAA. Anyways THUMBS UP TO YOU GUYS UP THERE ^^^^

I know right? I'm loving this friendship. See guys! 2NE1 is not a loner!!!! They have friends outside of YG!! Just because we don't see them interacting on TV as much, they probably hang out a lot behind cameras. YEEE!! SMTOWN&YFAMILY FTW!! So fans should all get along because I see no rivalries between the two!

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i thought this was friggin hilarious, someone doing a review of 2ne1 new album<3

check it out while we wait for go away mv!!!!

"FOR ALL U HATERS, 2NE1!!!!!!!!!!RAWRRR!!"

Guest onlykhang

I'm also waiting patiently for the MV.

But who has a good soul that can list each of the girls

"thank you to..." part in their new album?

@elavip Thank you for posting Minzy's part ^_^

^Wow I now will have to go back and look!!! OMG! That would be sooo awesome if it were. And I wouldn't be so down on it, because knowing the YG Fam...who knows...it sure could be! And it would make this video (as if it could be) even more perfect and amazing! *spazzes* XD Heck, wasn't GD in one of the girls videos last year for about 5 seconds dancing all crazy? XD The girls do so much for the guys its about time the guys paid back the favor! XD <3

Since nobody reply, I feel like replying. Girls do so much for the guys? Exactly what? Care to share? I don’t follow 2NE1 much. I don’t think the back-up dancers are BB. They are busy enough to prepare for BB comeback and their solo activities.

I know it is not the right time to post. Sorry if I spoil your mood ><

edit:

@ itszmaeee

I don’t like to do that either. Since someone brings it I just want to clarify. 2NE1 fans take the comment lightly ofcourse. But I don’t want new kpop fans to think that way coz I have seen fans like them. I know very well how supportive YGfam are.

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128408404248183me.jpg

와쌉?!?^^ 이제 곧 고 어웨이 뮤직삐디오가 공개되겟죠.. 처음으로 원톱 연기에 도전한 우리의 리다!!! 발연기햇다며 걱정하며 작아져있는 비련의 여주인공 씨에루!!!ㅋ 이뿌게봐주세요~! ^_^ 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!!

soribada

213pjm.jpg

Guest toozdae08

@ LUVjy

I don't think it's the guys either. There is more than a bit of a height difference between the guys in BB (TOP is a lot taller and YB is pretty short) but the guys in the mv are all around the same height. And none of the guys have red hair which GD has had for the past month (before his birthday). If the guys featured on the mv I'm sure they would have made it obvious - like GD in fire. Plus they are really busy doing doing variety shows, movies, producing, solo promotions and cfs. I don't think they have time to learn a dance and be in a mv. Would have loved it though.

Guest itszmaeee

Bringing in other groups here is not needed because that will only bring fanwars AGAIN. There's no need for that ^. YGFamily have done a lot to support each other. Either take that comment lightly or take it to the heart. He/she was probably kidding. So with that said, YG WHERE'S MY FREAKING GO AWAY MUSIC VIDEO?! IT IS 7:13 PM CALIFORNIA TIME AND I SEE NONE! Oh well. Typical YG.

Guest lizramyun

hi guys im not a bj but i want to say that 2ne1 song love is ouch(only that song sorry) is really cool and i really like it :)

i hope they keep growing like an artists hehe :) and i hope haters stop saying bad things about them

but hope u guys can respect other opinions like mine hehe

i wish the best to 2ne1 and bj

Archived