►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

oh from that page opposite Bom is the English version of Cant Nobody

http://cfile235.uf.daum.net/image/166DAD374C877E3636145A

and i can see Jeremy Scott ^^ im right, he is mentioned in the song. there's also Givenchy

and something like: Be patient it's never been done. Asians we be with the sun.

somenthing like that.

*sigh* wished i could be spazzing with the MVs release by now

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crinkle_twinkle

guys, the full album is already uploaded in youtube...

i'm actually listening to it right now...

shall i post the link?

i found the link on twitter...

Guest darkaz619

i listen to the album is not that good for me is to digital sound i hope it sound good live

the best song for me is It Hurts i pass on this hope next album is better.

ok im listening

Cant Nobody

it's so catchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like really

Bom sounds awesome

Go Away is not what i expected at the start... but it keeps getting better ^^ i love it!!! i do!!!

i already know ill love Clap your hands... still to listen

edit:

omg CLAP UR HANDS teaser is so deceiving haha to me it gets even better with CL's rapping and Dara's sexy solo OMGGGGGG!!!!

Im Busy: i dont like it first listen

Love Is Ouch oooohhhh Minzy's sweet voice to open the song is LOVE LOVE LOVE. hey, i love this song ^^

It Hurts well i love this song ^^ and hope this is the other song they recorded for KJE Chocolate

TO ANYONE IS DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest funkdreamer

My favourite track is Go Away!!! It's so refreshing and the digital sound is just so cute to listen to. Yes there's a lot of Bom hahaha but I don't mind. They probably be doing a choral thing together. Clap Your Hands is just so 2NE1! ahhaha Love the attitude. Love is Ouch is amazing really. The feeling it gives me is like what Go Away does to me too...happiness. There is a lot of Dara here hahaha.

Overall, IM NOT DISAPPOINTED and very pleased! I totally feeling the 2NE1 attitude!

Guest crinkle_twinkle

i listen to the album is not that good for me is to digital sound i hope it sound good live

LOL i was actually like that during their mini album, but as i keep listening to it, i started to like it... love it actually.

It's too early for me to judge this album. i can't say i love it right now, it'll probably take a hundreds of play for me too fully appreciate and love it.

Nevertheless, i like what i'm hearing right now... it's called love hurts??? i'm not sure about the title.

I got a download link from lj.

Out of three title tracks my favourite has to be go away. But It hurts is my favourite from the whole album. They use too much auto tone this time.

2NE1 mini album >> to anyone

i don't care > go away

It hurts should be one of the title tracks. It has such a hot response from music fans ><

Guest tomorrow13

2NE1 hits #1 on the charts BEFORE their release!

On September 8th, 2010, 2NE1's first full album, To Anyone, which was to be released the day after on September 9th, hit #1 on the Hanteo Music Chart, despite not having even been released in stores!

2NE1's new album surpassed other album's like SNSD's Oh! 2nd repackaged album, and Taeyang's international release of Solar, through the massive amount of pre-sales and pre-orders being counted by the sellers who are counted by the Hanteo information system.

Source: http://www.hanteo.com

Written by Alaina @ ygladies.com

I'm listening to the album right now.

I'll come back and edit once I finish.

I've listened to the album!!!! Twice Actually, haha. And i have to say i'm extremely happy.

Should I put my opinion in spoilers?? If it's better that way please tell me and i'll edit.

Can't nobody: I thought i wasnt gonna like this song, but it's kind of nice in a weird way. It's something new that's for sure, and i'm sure if i listen to it a few times more it will grow.

Can't nobody (eng): I like this version way more than the korean v., the rap parts and the chorus i think it suits it better. (the teaser we heard was the end part of the song, the beginning is totally different).

Go Away: It's too autotuned at the beginning but the chorus and the rest of the song is really nice.

난 바빠 (I'm busy): When you listen to this you will have a smile in your face, you will want to dance and go out. woah, it's really great, amazing, brilliant. My favorite song. nam babbaaa, nam bababaaaa. nam babbaaa let me gooo.

박수 쳐 (Clap your hands): The chorus is so catchy and it gives you such a good-feeling vibe. I can't wait to see the video with all the change of rhythm like when Teddy shouts out CL! and the reggaeton base comes out or when Dara is singing and it's like an indian tune. Well, thank god is the first video to come out, hahaha xd

사랑은 아야야 (Love is Ouch) : An upbeat ballad, it reminds me of Stay Together/You & and I-kind of song.

아파 (Slow) : The best the best the best of the best. The girls should do an album of this kind of music, just this. pleasee? It's just SO beautiful. woah.

My favorite songs are I'm Busy, 아파/Hurt/Painful, and also Clap your hands.

I'm happy because is an strong album, half of the album is a dance-club album and there are parts that are autotuned when there is no need, but every song has something, every song can be a single, and I now understand why YG chose three song to be promoted because if it was me the one chosing, I would promote not three but five songs.

2ne1-clap-o.gif

LET'S GO PARTY 2NE1! : D

Guest juang_bb

okay so i've listened to the entire album except for Can't Nobody English version which i will i awhile.

the other songs that are not title are all amazing especially IT HURTS and LOVE IS OUCH! IM BUSY is very good too!!!

my faves for now would have to be CLAP YOUR HANDS, IT HURTS and LOVE IS OUCH. I think Love is Ouch is the BEST! it's not title material but it is really a great song.

Can't Nobody still has to grow on me. and I can't say much with Go Away, I like it but i've only listened to it once so i can't say much for now. CLAP YOUR HANDS is really worthy of being title song though! edit: okay so i've listened to GO AWAY again and i must say, this one is really growing on me, no... im actually starting to really love the song. it definitely sounds different than a lot of songs in kpop, and like i said, lots of Bommie, and it's a good thing! :D

good job girls!!!

Guest crinkle_twinkle

LOL i was actually like that during their mini album, but as i keep listening to it, i started to like it... love it actually.

It's too early for me to judge this album. i can't say i love it right now, it'll probably take a hundreds of play for me too fully appreciate and love it.

Nevertheless, i like what i'm hearing right now... it's called love is ouch??? i'm not sure about the title.

Okay so I've listened to the album. Honestly... I'm very very disappointed. Just remember that what I'll write is only MY opinion and my point of view.

I don't like 'Can't Nobody' and 'Clap Your Hands' at all. For 'Can't Nobody', it sounds like they mixed many songs together and it sounds weird. I kinda like Bom's part though. Same thing for 'Clap Your Hands', Bommie's part is good, but the rest isn't impressive. BUT, I really like 'Go Away'. The beat and the melody are great. It's my favourite among the 3 title tracks. ♥

The rest of the album is just ok, 'It Hurts' sounds amazing and 'Love is Ouch' is a nice song too. But I don't know, I don't have a real crush on this album like I had one year ago with their 1st mini album. I was very impressed but I have very mixed feelings with this one. =/

It sounds very electro and there is a lot (too much ?) autotune. I think without the voice effects, some songs could have been better. But overall, the tracks from their 1st mini album were definitely stronger. It's the kind of music that's cool mainly for clubs and that kind of stuff, you know ?

Maybe I'll like the songs better with the music videos... Who knows. But I think 2NE1 is taking a road in this album that I don't like so much, honestly.

But still, 'Go Away', 'It Hurts' and 'Love Is Ouch' are good. :) That was my two cents~~

Guest kresten

Shall I share my review of the songs?

CAN"T NOBODY

Catchy start!!! I like the speaking-style of rap! But then... Dara's or CL's voice enters and it is AUTO TUNED!!! Generally, I don't have in issue with tuning, but this was so full of it. Even CL's rap that followed wasn't her natural voice. The song has BEG's "Abracadabra" feel to it.

Disappointed with this song. It's catchy but it lacks the power that FIRE has. It has no "umph" factor. It's very FLAT even.

Also, the bridge (which was used as the teaser) SEEMS SO OUT OF PLACE IN THE ENTIRE SONG!! What's up with that? It's like Please Don't Go, wherein the chorus doesn't rhyme with the verses at the first few listens. During Can't Nobody's first three minutes, I was waiting for the teaser part... and then I was surprised it was the bridge. KINDA out of tune and out of feel from the whole song.

I LIKE BOM's CHORUS, and MINZY's bad but good part. 7/10.

GO AWAY

It is indeed an upgraded version of I Don't Care. Uhm... at first listen, it was really BORING! The start was full of auto-tune, and even the rap of CL was waaay too digitized. However, BOM's VOCALS save the song. Her voice is really really shining in this song. It was as if this was meant to be Bom's solo song.

The good thing about GO AWAY is that it is DAMN CATCHY even if it's a boring song for me. At first listen, I was able to get the tone and the melody instantly.

It lacks Dara's sweet vocals, and Minji and CL's fierce rapping (which they successfully balanced out in I Don't Care). 7/10.

CLAP YOUR HANDS

For me, the strongest of the three and has the most possibility to produce a POWERFUL STAGE for the girls. The beat is sick, the tone's good, their vocals are superb.

Dara's rap parts are AMAZING and pleasantly SURPRISING. What can I say, CL's rapping is FIERCEST to it's 10000th level. She improved soooooooooo much. I'm so proud of Dara and CL in this song.

The bridge part is very cool... however, I wish it wasn't auto-tuned. The chorus is great and showcases Bom's soulful voice. This song lacks MINZY!!!! 8/10

I'M BUSY

SIIIICK BEAT!!! I like Minzy's start. The intro part reminds me of a T-Ara song. But it's cool. I don't like the succeeding parts. The chorus made my head ache!!! But the verses are cooooooooooool. WHY IS CL's raps here so FIERCE tooo?!?!?! CL prove that she is actually arguably the BEST idol rapper now!!!!!!!! This song lacks DEPTH. This is not the 2ne1 that I know, not that it's a bad thing, I'm just saying that this is not them. The song feels like it belongs in a BEG or T-ara album. Hrmmm... the song I like the least. 6/10

IT HURTS

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING VOCALS! I mean it. Their voices are killer! If you think Minzy's voice is maaaaad good in the tease, WAIT FOR THE SECOND VERSE!! CL has a surprise on the second verse, her voice is a force to be reckoned with!!!! BOM BRINGS THE MOST POWERFUL CHORUS TO SONGS EVER!!!! CL sings during the second chorus, and she is not as powerful as Bom, but hey the FIERCE RAPPER CAAAAN SING. This song lacks Dara! She had what, four lines? I think that's really unfair. But I actually cannot imagine her singing any other line because the song was designed for deep and powerful voices.

VERY GOOD ENDING!!! Bom's bridge is a shining moment. 10/10

LOVE IS OUCH

Wow. Another R&B ballad, what a nice surprise! I like the intro. THE BEST SONG OF THE ALBUM! I fell in love with it during the first listen. I hope this was one of the title songs!

The verses and chorus are different, but you will appreciate it I swear! The chorus is catchy, sweet, romantic, and something that makes you feel in love. The whole feeling of the song is soooooo cute and sweet and romantic. I don't know the meaning. Doesn't feel like a sad song like its title.

CL's rap is FIIIIIINE! Leader's killing it in each and every new song! I looooove this song. The most easy to listen to. The bridge is damn great. I love this song. They should have made another song like this as opposed to I'm Busy! BEST SONG!!! 100000/10.

CONCLUSION:

I rate this album 8/10 based on my average scores of the six new songs. The best songs are IT HURTS and LOVE IS OUCH, which surprises me because neither are title songs. The worst song was I'm Busy, and I'm happy that they chose not to promote them.

Of the three title tracks, all I can say is that they are the "okay" songs, sans CLAP YOUR HANDS, which I think is one of the strongest tracks of the album. Go Away and Can't Nobody are surprisingly not as powerful as IH and LIO. If YG really wanted to show 2ne1's diversity, they should have chosen IH (jazz), CYH (hiphop), and a toss between GA or LIO (rnB ballads)as the three title tracks...

It Hurts and Love is Ouch definitely levels with In The Club and I Don't Care as my favorite and for me the best 2ne1 songs. However, neither Can't Nobody or I'm Busy tops Fire's DANCEY CLUBBING feeling for me. Clap Your Hands is the hiphop representative which is like Pretty Boy, both are great songs. Go Away is like Stay Together and IDC combined.

Archived