►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest vip_gd

OMGGGGGGGGGG I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY

I was literally jumping for joy when I heard the news

omg you gaiz are so funny. just the other day, you guys were mopping and sick of waiting

and FINALLY the day YG announced this good news

just wanted to let this out phewwww!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't posted in like a REALLY long time. But this one totally deserves a MAJOR SPAZZ Post! I just woke up and checked ibigbang first then went OMG on Taeyang's I'll be There teaser and then opened twitter. CHAOS ensued. And my brain short circuited and my heart felt like bursting from too much excitement -- Did I read it right? 2NE1 Comeback Definite Schedule?! September 9?! My girls working with Will.I.Am. US & Japan Debut? English songs? So much information to assimilate to my poor poor brain!

YG you really know how to drop a bomb! I was like all majorly whiny yesterday for the delayed comebacks and the lack of BB/2NE1 promos (sorry Se7en ILY but you're just one and they're 9!). Suddenly this YG statement drops and it feels like the latter half of 2010 will belong to YG with all the EPIC going on!

Looks like the wait for 2NE1's comeback will be worth the wait. My only beef with YG is that there are only 6 new songs. A year on hiatus and only 6? But 3 MVs kinda balances it out. So Yeah YG. I AM SO YOUR SLAVE RIGHT NOW. I will definitely FOLLOW you like the mad crazy fangirl that I am.

Okay that's it. I just needed to get it out of my system!

Guest CLWIFE

As much as i am happy, now september 9th looks so far to me LMAO, plus im afraid of yg's delays XD

anyway 3 MV's??? that is aweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome i am sure they are all going to be HITS ^_^

cant wait cant wait cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Guest deceitful.reverie

OMG. I am extremely excited!!! Ever since their debut, I stopped caring about the other groups in Kpop, even about DBSK and SJ, and I really think it's worth dumping the other groups 'cause the fun and excitement are still there, yet, at the same time, I don't get fan girl crazy since 2NE1 takes long breaks. :P I also like that they're not appearing on most tv shows 'cause IMO it will just cheapen their image.

Anyway, the last time I checked this thread, there were 1500 pages, so I got really curious when I saw that it suddenly had 1504. I seriously thought people were fighting since there had been an increasing amount of impatient rants lately. LOL Props to YG for never failing to surprise us when it comes to 2NE1.

HAHAHAHA!

yes the thread flew 4 pages since the news

and if the former residents are here thisll probably get up to 10 pages ^^

im sure there are still Blackjacks out there who are behind the news

Guest kamiliaforever

I can not wait for September 9th I mean I'm starting school today and feel like it'll pass by now since I have something to wait for

I can not wait for the 3 mv's it's probably going to be a story line again like GD's mv's I expect that there's going to be an extra mv

p.s. woot senior year !

OMG. THEY'RE COMING BACK <33

Japan & US debuts? I'm excited! xD

They're actually doing quite well in Japan,

even though they haven't started promotions yet,

a lot of people love them already, there was a parody

with their song "Fire" too by Japanese girls and was

aired on TV xD

2NE1 <333

Guest Sonia.Shin

OMYFREAKINGGOD!

IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!

COMEBACK, WIll.I.Am, US & JAPAN DEBUT, 3MVs in ONE DAY!

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I think YG lurks around here.... LOL

Maybe he saw our rants..... lol if it's TRUE.

Yang Hyun-Suk, YG, aka Yanggoon I LOVE YOU!

2NE1 I LOVE YOU

xx

2NE1 is Back! And They are Ready to Kill The Stages in KOREA! And the WORLD with their AWeSOME HOT NEW MUSiC!

Will.I.Am has good Taste~ haha

Guest wonderbanger321

Ok i was one of the people complaining about YG &the lack of 2ne1 activities &i also said that we always end up forgiving him like fool after such a long wait...well this is on of those times! LOL seriously, i just cant stay mad at that man. Its like he does it on purpose, waits till everyone gets angry &are ready to get out their pitchforks &then he comes out &hits us wid new like this which we would never have expected. I forgive you yet again YG! I dont wanna speak to soon though, if the songs arent good that will be a problem BUT i highly doubt that will be the case :D

One thing that excited me yet worries me at the same time is the whole American debut thing. I am also a wonderful &seeing what is happening wid them, losing so many fans &all the hardships theyre going through, i really dont wanna see all that happen to 2ne1. They havent been out that long to risk it all &leave to another country let alone America. But it did say in the message that if they do go to America it wouldnt be for too long so thats good.

AHH i was kinda hoping it would be before sept. 7th cuz thats when my college starts up again &i wanted to look forward to something before that happened, but i guess now i have a reason to want sept. 7th to come a little faster? Lol

Guest vincennielo

Oh my. I am excited for 2ne1's comeback

on September 9.... And to know that Will I am produced the 10 track in 2ne1's album that was a big OHHHH!!! I love it.. As we all know will i am is a good musician & composer especially how he composed the beat on black eyed peas songs.I can't wait to hear it. 2ne1 is so lucky that will i am is producing their songs and willing to help them. .

if you want to follow will i am on his twitter just search @ iamwill

2ne1 fighting!!!

I love 2ne1.. really really ... :w00t::D:lol:

No doubt,we blackjacks or even

music lovers will be excited just reading

that announcement :

3 TITLE TRACKS - Back -to back we are able to

see the girls' powerful perfomances like

no other k-pop girlgroups.Plus, a song in

english language(hopefully they did a great

job with the pronounciation)

COLLABORATION W/ WIL.I.AM - How great is that?

To be gaining recognition & love

even from the US

Of course not forgetting there

will be 2NE1 TV SEASON 2 around the corner

too.

9TH SEPTERMBER,here we come~~ :w00t:

& no worries,the girls

are not making their comeback

in a hurry.But rather just the right

time to give us the best or even better.

Guest songbird86

I laughed, I cried.... I breaked danced when I saw this news. You can tell I'm really happy, and I feel alittle stupid for mopping that they weren't coming back this month. I'm really excited for this. Go 2NE1!

EDIT: Oops, I got so excited that I forgot to read some parts of the article. Yes!!! to 3 title tracks! Yes!!! to a full album. Yes!!! to english songs! and Yes!!! to a US debut with the help of Will.I.Am! Awesome!

Ok the only thing that registered to me is the US Debut :lol: If they promote their album here, I will be glad to meet my fellow blackjacks ^_^ Anyway, I just hope YG won't rush the girls in promoting in the US. I love them, but let's just be honest here that most Americans don't welcome foreign artists vicx.gif Japan debut is a good thing. They are quite popular now in Japan even without promoting there. Plus their style is so much loved in Japan sweatingbullets.gif

September 9, 2010. A date. Finally! This is what we've been waiting for blackjacks! I am ready for this. I saved up for this!!! And finally I won't be worrying that my cash will rotten because of delays ^_^

Will I Am - I am so not familiar with their songs blush.gif but I will trust YG and Papa Teddy with their decision.

2NE1 Nolja!!! A go go go :w00t:

The BLACKJACK in me is slowly coming back xD

Kind of went on hiatus when they're not so active

but now, I HAFTA SAY, 2NE1'S GONNA PWN!

3 MVs

English Songs

Collab with Will.I.Am

SEPTEMBER 9!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU PAPA YG FOR ALL THESE!!!

HOPE YOU WONT CHANGE THIS AGAIN. HAHAHA <3

Archived