►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

i just cant wait for the new songs, new MVs, concept, fashion and EVERYTHIGN!!

this is wat we've all been waiting for ^^

But YG sure knows how to teases us, no teasers at all till Sept.9~! this is gonna be a torture to wait

till THE DAY! i hope someone can translate the whole article please ^^

MOVE OVER EVERYONE~~ 2NE1 IS BACK!!!!!!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

kanauru actually tweeted regarding 2NE1's comeback..

"So 2NE1 is coming back in september. Everyone's going to get to see @marrrrriel's choreography

:D Two of the songs are pretty catchy ;D"

@kanauru

that made me more excited.. can't wait for their new songs and choreo

wait he updated again..

All I have to say is that 2NE1's new songs will make a great comeback.. One of them we like to mispronounce

on purpose.. you'll find out..

hmmm.. clue.. excited!

Guest Banana Peel

WOW! :D it's as if someone from YG read all of our desperate cries HAHA. This is really great news, and wow, US debut already! I'm so excited! goshh, now all we gotta do is have a countdown till september 9. THIS IS IT! yessss

I wonder how their songs are going to be for their US debut. Does anyone happen to know what songs Will.I.Am has produced for his own or for some other artists? I'm kind of clueless when it comes to american songs nowadays x_____x;

edit

thanks for the update, bluishme! but what does he mean by only TWO of them are catchy? LOL. Makes me even more curious about their 3rd title track O___________O.

gosh, i'm going to be crazily impatient until september 9th. hurry hurry!

Guest love.angel.music.baby.

So in my super stalker mode i looked back at will.i.am's past tweets and around may 4, he posted:

I wrote 6songs tonite, if and when they become "monsters" I will remember the past 4 days and the energy I was around that inspired them

8:14 PM May 4th via UberTwitter

and 2ne1 went to london around may 14 i think. kekeke

but monsters sounds like lady gaga...hmmm lol just theory

Guest xady_15

OMG! Finally, after the long wait!

Soo excited for the girls' comeback!!!

This Will.I.Am thing is a surprise for me, I knew they worked with BEP's DJ because of his tweet but to also be working with Will.I.Am himself is wow! :w00t:

Thanks YG for this very good news and congrats again, you have a lovely lovely daughter. And please no more delays, more than a year is just too much already... :wub:

Guest loversandlies

AHHH IM FLAILING RN *SO EXCITED* i've been missing these girls for so long. ABOUT TIME YG, u had us waiting for centuries!!

cant wait for the new music. 2NE1 FIGHTING

Guest 2neblaq

Wow!! 77 users online!!! XD

Everyone must be excited about 2ne1's comeback.

I'm so happy we got a date for their comeback.

But what puzzle me is that, are they going to perform 'Fire' & 'IDC' at Pink Etude concert? Which is on the 20th August.

Oh well...WHO CARES!!! 2ne1 IS COMING BACK REAL SOON!!! 3 TITLE SONGS AND MV!!!

KYA~ I just want tomorrow to be 9th September already. >.<

Guest toozdae08

@Banana Peel

Outside of most of Black Eyed Peas stuff he recently produced Usher's O.M.G. song. That song is amazingly catchy, topped charts internationally and helped propel Usher from the somewhat failure of his last album. I adore that song - one thing he knows how to do is to make a hit pop song. This makes me excited for our girls cause no one this side of Lady Gaga is creating more chart topping pop hits in the US then BEP. Even when I hate their songs I find myself addicted to it (like that Party All The Time song, godawful but addicting).

Also, Minji's IMMABE dance song is a BEP's song. Every single song BEP have released in the last album (last year) has topped the billboard charts. In fact every single song BEP have released in the past 4+ years have topped the charts (including Fergie's solo album, produced by the wonderful Will.I.AM), EVER SINGLE SONG.

THIS IS EPIC - sort of like working with Dr. Dre only slightly less so.

Guest lucy_monostone

All the BlackJacks has come out from their long seclusion, guess YG is having a good mood this day that's why he decided to let the info. all out now huh?! I forgive you now YG!!! this is how i love 2ne1 I will wait for them patiently co'z my faith with them is just so tight that even there's a bunch of girl groups coming out 2ne1 is still my number one...no one can replace them...i'm still in awe...damn how much if it's the real comeback?!

Guest xarlem7

@to2lovely - I also did that awhile ago.. its either coincidence or its part of the plan lol.

collab with Will.i.Am? wow, really nice.

Can't wait to see them perform.

Guest shantewillie

Best news to come online from work along with

Kara's sold 29K at #5

Comeback set on September with a full length album.

English album and debut in US.

I'm going to bet my money that 2NE1 is going to open act for Black Eyes Peas concert. :lol:

Debuting in Japan.

This is a great treat.

Guest skylovetop

oh shizzz finally at last...YG answers my prayers..damn girl...now we have a date to expect...i cant wait for their full album man...its goin to by my first CD for a korean artist..hahahha..ok2x cause dont know where i can get their mini album before since theyre not yet selling it here in our country...ok..2ne1...lets get it on ladies...i cant wait for ur comeback..i know ull be bangin haters away...ahahhah so haters in yo face...hahahha 2ne1 sarangheyo..hahahha

Guest falling5tar

Whoo, yay! 2ne1's almost back finally! About the girl's "mispronounced" song.. maybe it's "To Anyone"? 2ne1 = 21 = To Anyone haha

3 songs and MVs!!! AHhhh *dances*

Guest love.angel.music.baby.

But I'm kinda bummed that ALL 3 MV's are coming out in one night...really wish they had plans to do proper album length promotions one song at a time. just hope its isn't as rushed as se7en and taeyang's!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest skylovetop

well i think their album was not rushed...i guess YG just want a perfect timing when he will release 2ne1 album...so september 9 2010 is the exact date for em to comeback...i think its about time for em to release new good song...now cant wait to listen to it and wow....3 title tracks is gonna be awesome...i mean??whats song is goin to kill the all chart site????hehehhehee

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

3 mvs in one day??

really? i'm speechless.

YG has just blown me away.

i was expecting great things but 3 mvs in one day is just daebak

Guest Banana Peel

Thank you toozdae08 for the info ^^ I love all of those songs you mentioned, so I'm sure 2ne1's american debut songs won't disappoint~

so since there's THREE title track....which one would they promote? O__________O. not ALL of them, right? haha. I just hope their THREE MVs are in great quality, not simply made since there's three, haha. But I trust YG that 2ne1's comeback would be the best ever.

Archived