►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

omo~~ really?? 2Ne1 is on air rite now on Mnet?? i hope it's 2Ne1TV!!!!!

praying praying~~ someone please confirm

Edit: aww man i'd really hoped it was 2NE1TV! i'll just keep on hoping tat the next time when i go online i'll be greeted with 2NE1's comeback news or a REAL return of 2NE1TV~!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asianbabe55

wow the concept game sounds fun ^^

weeeeeeeeeell lets look at the hints we have accumalated.

No. 1 : Dara said it was 'Carefree'

No.2: We saw the girls dancing hip hop in Kanauru's youtube video.

I definietly think they are keeping their signature fierce look but probably gonna add something completely new and unbelievable to the mix xD

(I have high hopes for my girls lol)

Guest cristina0422

Who's the guy beside Dara?

Anyway, do you think guys they will return before August 20? I mean, Pink Play Concert is on 8/20 right? If they're keeping secrets about their concept and style don't you think that they'll kept it a secret until their comeback? It's 10 days from now. Or they'll be wearing caps and hoodies during that event? It doesn't make sense since it's a summer pool party.

Guest blackjackVip

dara looks pretty on the picture! hehe

and who's the guy on the right? her bf? LOL

kidding....

but, i actually want to see her in-love again...kekeke

it would be really cute! :wub:

Guest cristina0422

Oh yeah! I was just thinking how YG gonna pull this comeback off...I mean the schedule. Sigh. With the stuffs still going on inside YG. 2NE1 is still recording how on Earth a August comeback will happen? But I'm still hoping it's August indeed. Coz we've been really waiting too long.

Anyway, someone covered 2NE1's Fire

Blacklist - Fire (2NE1)

like it or not? Killed it? or Butchered it? Haha. just kidding. no fanwars here.

They're brave to covered that song, huh?!

Come to think of it besides the parodies and dance cover, I haven't seen anyone tried to sing Fire?

my bad, K.Will did.

Best Idol Leaders according to their peers

Credit: angelsubs@YT

Guest maxim16

lol..hwangssabu posted an old pic, i am guessing maybe two years ago :phew:

where is 2ne1? i have been replaying all their vids from live broadcasts as well as their music videos, the first ever Lollipop with BB, Dara's Kiss, Park Bom's You and I, etc. YG, you should do something about this...2ne1 withdrawal is too difficult to handle fury.gif

Guest cristina0422

65097489.jpg

789nr.jpg

900np.jpg

Reposted: dc2Ne1

source: Dara@Pex

Ah~ the guy is Kim Woo Geun, member of MooGaDang and Bounce.

I've heard some people saying 2NE1's comeback is September? Ah~!I'm already fed up with these dates!

V Yeah. we have to be really patient. I also believe an August comeback would really be impossible coz they're still recording some songs or it's in post-production? But still less than a month would be impossible...they need a miracle. I don't want their preparation on this album would be rush.

Guest toozdae08

^

I know we're all frustrated but we have to be positive. Like I've said, only a few more weeks max. I personally was expecting their comeback to be in Sept. and not August but early Sept. I'm thinking 1st or 2nd week max. So we have less than a month to wait. Patients Blackjacks.

@Cristina0422 cute pics of dara..I think those are old pics (?) about 2ne1's comeback, i think i'll have to agree with fellow blackjacks.. Their comeback will be in september.. So I hope there will be no more delay in the future.. *praying*

90oxzs.jpg

달옹 음악감상중… 어후 이거 누구 노랜지… 오호.. ! 노래 참 좋아~ㅋㅋㅋ같이 듣고싶지만 이건 나만 들을수있는거다~! 아직은 ㅋㅋㅋ뿅!!!

Dara: Dalong is listening to music... Whoa who's song is this... oh ho..! The song is really good~ㅋㅋㅋ I want to share it with you all but only I can listen to it~! for nowㅋㅋㅋ ppyong!!!

translated: lovesong @ YGSECRET21

-----

more waiting....oh well :/

Archived