►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babiiv214

Aww.. Darong! Why are you soo darn Gorgeous? :wub:

Goddess D indeed... Wonder what photoshoot this for?

maybe the other girls pics will be shown as well?

Love Love the new pics nique! Thanks for sharing them~

This is my fave Dara hairstlye soo far... love the length and the hair color as well and how they have fun styling it as well~

Her updates are once again soo adorkable and cute!

But she looks soo cool with the cap and the shades on, LOL!

Can't wait to get a glimpse of Dara driving again... since she enjoys that as well.

another fanboy on the list?! LOL!

Adding to D's growing list, better luck next time though, :P

edit: adding the other girls pics as well

img0367v.jpg

img0334t.jpg

img0332j.jpg

img0343b.jpg

credits to DC2NE1 galleries

Guest Zelle

LOL @ Dara's me2. that's just hilarious! Bommie asking for the time diff when theyre just in Jeju island. LOL. oh gosh, i hope 2NE1tv crew captured that. i want to see her blank, half asleep expression. haha. Dara mustve laughed to pieces.

wo, Dara looks gorgeous! the wind's in her hair! :D i wonder what it's for. is that for the album already? well, guess not. YG wouldnt release comeback pix just like that.

edit:

CL, sorry, i dont like it, as far as that one pic is concerned. not sure if it's the hair but ive seen her with that hair before, so it must be the outfit. anyway, i dont like it. she looks matured. and shoulder paddings? please! i hope the official photos come out much better.

Minki, she actually looks ok, but i dont know, it's not her best look.

Bom doesnt look made up in that pic yet. she has indeed lost weight. lol. oh, Bom.

Omona Bommie's so prettyyyyyyyy :(( She does lose weight >.< Omo I can't close my mouth because of her =)

Chae Rin surprises me again =D This girl knows how to rock her hair kkk~

Dara's so gorgeous <333~ I can feel her feminity <3~

Aigoo I want Minkki's orange hairk back T-T

Guest NV4ever

OMO LOOK AT CL~!! She's always rocking new styles ^^ Leader is really dare to be different! but she looks fierce! :lol: and bommie face is so thin now~~ gorgeous as always though, i dont think they should curl minzy's hair like tat thoug, kinda makes her looks too mature And wow, DARA is super pretty in those pics! i love her hair like tat in the first one with the black shirt, she looks really kute like a princess or rich girl in those disney movies :lol: LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE NEW PICS! wonder wat they're for...new endorsement perhaps?

Guest haze1nut

RAWR BOMMIE IS SO HILARIOUS! I love Dara for always keeping us updated about her life and the girls. She's basically their unofficial public relations rep. Always keeping the fans informed while also making them want more. Lol, Bommie is so cute! i'm hoping to see more moments like that on 2ne1 TV!

is it really coming on August 10th? YAY!

Dara looks gorgeous in those cyworld pics! Did they all do the same photoshoot?

To me, both Dara and CL have the best facial expressions. It's like they have some innate talent to look 'vogue' whenever a camera is put in front of their faces

Bom and Minzy on the other hand usually have great poses :P Bom the more sexy/alluring poses and Minzy usually does sexy poses but they're also very sweet? I can't describe it...or maybe I'm just going crazy

I'm hoping for more Park sister interactions..I think they go grocery shopping again in the new season?

Anyways, when i saw this picture img0334t.jpg of bom and that guy in blue /\/\

I couldn't help but think

WHO is THAT?

and go OMG it's BOM!

I don't know whether to feel happy for her or sad? I really liked Bom for who she is and I feel sorta upset that she felt the need to change herself because of negative comments about her body previously...but if she's happy then more power to her!

still...it was odd to do a double take on her....:P

Guest omonacarolina

I don't usually even comment here but whoa bom looks so different in the picture there. I mean she still looks gorgeous and stuff but she doesn't like herself if that makes any sense?

And, I wanna see 2ne1tv soo bad! I know it's supposed to coincide with their comeback and 2ne1tv being pushed back prolly means the comeback is being pushed back as well. I can accept the official comeback being delayed as YG is kinda being tied up right now but oh I so wanna see these girls on tv again! Even if it means airing 2ne1tv wayy before their comeback ^_^

Guest Zelle

has anyone here read the news of YG's announcement regarding Taeyang's album?????

here's an excerpt from Taeyang's Blog http://alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/taeyang%E2%80%99s-solo-concert-to-be-postponed-new-international-release-album-on-19th-august

- A few months ago, YGE began to branch out into the foreign market with their artists. As the next step, they plan to release MVs and English versions on iTunes, YouTube, etc – and TY is basically the first in line.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! English song for 2NE1 also PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest itszmaeee

OMG!!! Are you guys sure that's our Bommie? She loooooks pretty. She looks more like a doll now though. I'm not saying she doesn't before but her features are more [inser the word] i forgot crap! Anyways, I'm guessing those pictures are for the Etude House endorsement, yes? I can't access YGL for some reason. Anyone know why?

Guest haze1nut

has anyone here read the news of YG's announcement regarding Taeyang's album?????

here's an excerpt from Taeyang's Blog http://alwaystaeyang.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/taeyang%E2%80%99s-solo-concert-to-be-postponed-new-international-release-album-on-19th-august

- A few months ago, YGE began to branch out into the foreign market with their artists. As the next step, they plan to release MVs and English versions on iTunes, YouTube, etc – and TY is basically the first in line.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! English song for 2NE1 also PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

that would be freaking awesome! i'm crossing my fingers for this

honestly, I think they can make an impact on itunes but i sorta hope they don't do promotions in the US for any songs unless it's for sure popular. I'd hate to see the girls ship off to the states like se7en and come back emptyhanded bc the wall of expectations was too high for them to mount. Seriously though, i can see them getting popular with an english song but I think YG will be cautious with all his kids and make sure it's a hit before shipping them off.

Anyhoo, this sounds great!

actually, Se7en's album is on itunes..i'm hoping that I can buy the 2ne1 album there too!

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Guest sryche

Hello everyone! Anticipating much for the girls comeback and their upcoming 2ne1tv season 2. So, right before their comeback, we reopened yg-united.com. We are accepting contributors and authors, you may want to message me. Thanks a lot for all the pictures posted and the updates about the girls. Love ya blackjacks!

Guest NV4ever

english versions of Fire and IDC?? tat would be soo hottt!! and it'll introduces them to the US market too!

YG songs really fit right in kekeke and im glad tat YG starting to put their artists albums on Itunes, so international fans can easily buy them ^^

Guest maxim16

that's great news especially to us, the international fans. YG made the right decision for putting its artists to itunes, with an excellent result of YB's album as well as Seven, i am definitely 101% sure 2ne1 is going to succeed as well

english version of fire and i dont care? what about stay together and in the club...or all their songs in the first mini album, as well as the girls' solos :w00t: sorry, getting excited!!!!

anyways, the girls looked fine, dara is beautiful, love her hair, as well as bommie, cl and baby minji..bommie surprised me with her transformation and i am loving it. cant wait for the girls' comeback, there's a fan account stating that they're filming an mv where dara was seen driving lamborghini, if this is right, i can smell 2ne1's comeback very soon.

Guest toozdae08

I think they know that BB and 2NE1 have a lot of international fans and YG just wants to cater to that. I don't think there is any plans to do any type of international debut yet for any artist. I think YG learned from the Se7en fiasco that he should target the broader community from Korea and build a fanbase there before doing any real American promotional activities.

Also I can't wait for he girls to comeback. Can't wait. With both Se7en and YB promoting now I think they'll comeback in Sept cause that's when YB is set to finish his promotions for sure. That will give BB enough time to come out in November. If they do come out. I can't wait for the girls. I usually don't post here much because there hasn't been much to spazz about but with their comeback set to come in soon I'm getting myself prepared for their sheer awesomeness.

my gulay (my vegetable!) i hope YG can make international album for 2ne1 ,,fire & i dont care in english??it would be great.. all 2ne1 members can speak in english so it will be just easy for them to communicate

IM EXCITED TO SEE THE 2NE1tv SEASON 2~~

Guest itszmaeee

Also I can't wait for he girls to comeback. Can't wait. With both Se7en and YB promoting now I think they'll comeback in Sept cause that's when YB is set to finish his promotions for sure. That will give BB enough time to come out in November. If they do come out. I can't wait for the girls. I usually don't post here much because there hasn't been much to spazz about but with their comeback set to come in soon I'm getting myself prepared for their sheer awesomeness.

Oh i truly hope so. I hope they come earlier though. Just because I don't think Bae's promotion will hinder the girls comeback at all. Just depends on our fellow blackjacks and the mass audience. I'm kinda surprise at YG this time since he's letting SE7EN and Bae promote at the same time, which he doesn't usually do.

Archived