►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Seem like our ladies are working hard ^-^ I can smell that the day they comeback is so near ^.^ Hwaiting hwaiting xD

I feel so happy with your guys's pic spam <333~ it's really great, please keep sharing old/new pics and keep this thread going forward <333

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

so its true!? haha.. hope dara will continue us with her countdown..

she stopped for a while ahhaa..

i can already feel their comeback..

Guest Zelle

wassup, Blackjacks!

oh, thank you God we now have a date :D

August 10 is not that far! weeee!!!!

i read that Kanauru Adventures in Korea : Richard Che's Story over at ATY and got really envious :D and it was quite amusing to me to find that while he had a lot of shots of YB (i super like the YB-Jihye shot), for 2NE1, all we get is a door. LOL.

seems like 2NE1 girls are very pampered eh? to me they're really like YG's babies. hehe. or maybe, it's simply coz they're girls that's why Shaun thought to be strict when it came to 2NE1. ^v^

so, before that bbq with Dara and Se7en, he mentioned that it was mostly CL he got to at least say hi to. i just remember in 2NE1tv how CL would ask the PDs if theyd eaten already. nice. im not saying the others arent nice. theyre a bit more shy, i think, while CL just doesnt have that, i think.

hmmm... it seems like YGE is looking to become a listed company in KOSDAQ (im assuming this is the Korean stock market. lol, im not even looking it up to confirm), something about pushing for an IPO (initial Public offering) of their stocks within the year. not sure if the news is recent. but wow, the company sure is doing very well. i wish all the best for YGE ^v^

Guest NV4ever

Dara's Me2day Updates:

darame2day2.jpg

푸우와 티거가 실존인물이라는 제보를 받았어요…ㅋㅋ 오마이갓!!!

received information that Pooh and Tigger are actually real characters...ke ke oh my god!!!

darame2day3.jpg

빅뱅 매니져 김모씨와 투애니원 매니져 손모씨!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오마이갓 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ티거와 푸우다…!

Big Bang's manager Mr. Kim and 2NE1's manager Mr. Son!!! ke ke ke ke ke ke Oh my god ke ke ke ke ke ke It's Tigger and Pooh...!

Credits: GEE@YGL and Dara's me2day

LOL DARA is soo random~! Tigger and Pooh :lol:

Guest itszmaeee

LOL the YG managers are the only managers i know. Anyways, I feel like crying. I miss the girls. I miss 2NE1!!!!! I'm feeling so 2ne1 deprived right now. 2NE1!!!! 2ne1!!!! *sigh*

DARA unnie's updates

are always dorky & cute~

When cartoon characters comes to life

among the YG crew~ :lol:

DARA is one observant girl

I could not wait for

2NE1 tv season 2.

Hopefully they are really

going to release it on the 10th

Aug!

Guest BLAQ21

The best female & male idol groups according to tvN Newton

Through tvN Gil’s Newton Chart, a poll based on the best male & female idol groups was held between July 26th and August 1st recently.

With 50% votes coming from a selection committee group, 30% from  internet votes and 20% from mobile votes, 20 groups from each male &  female category were selected.

Starting off with the male idol group category, here are top 8  ranking groups based on the results from the poll (numbers in bracket  denote # of votes):

1. DBSK (12199)
  2. Big Bang (12176)
  3. H.O.T. (6654)
  4. 2PM (4878)
  5. Super Junior (4322)
  6. SS501 (4292)
  7. MBLAQ (4265)
  8. god (4128)
Next, the top 5 female idol groups:

1. SNSD (8828)
  2. Fin.K.L (6447)
  3. 2NE1 (5748)
  4. Wonder Girls (5073)
  5. S.E.S (3553)
  6. KARA (2338)
  7. Brown Eyed Girls (1768)
  8. Jewelry (1666)
Of course, there are a lot more talented artists on the list who didn’t get mentioned in the top 8.

cr: allkpop

2NE1 is really a force to reckon with! 2NE1 is an icon and one of the best!

Archived