►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Zelle

@tazanya, thanks!

i also agree to give Se7en enough promotion time.

i was just hoping wed have 2NE1tv while we wait for the comeback.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

While I am bummed and sad that we're not going to see 2NE1TV 2 on the 27th, I am wishing and crossing my fingers that YG's reason better be good. I know I probably have too much of a high expectation from YG and 2NE1, but will all this waiting, I'm looking forward to hearing and watching 'something' beyond awesome. Beyond great or might as well "no words can express how much I love them".

Guest NV4ever

so it's 2NE1TV tat's pushed back? i guess they want 2ne1tv to air when the girls make their comeback~~ so im guessing the girls comeback date gonna be in mid or end of august?? hopefully this time YG wont delay it anymore!!

the delay of 2ne1tv make me sad~! i was soo excited and anxiously waiting till July 27th!!

But i know YG knows wat best for the girls so i'll be trusting him ^^ I swear 2NE1 is the only new group tat take such long break! lol while others been churning out albums, but it's YG's motto: " quality over quantity " :lol:

i'll be waiting for however long they wants me too...hopefully not too long lol ^o^

dara's me2day:

21dara12799481681473me2.jpg

오랜만에 사진들을보는데 지난 일년동안 너무 귀엽고 이쁜 추억들이 많은거에요! 흑흑..갑자기 센치해졌어요 (사실 자주 센치해짐ㅋ) 우리 앞으로 함께 달릴날이 더 많으니 쭈욱 홧팅하자! 사랑해 퉤니원!  흐억 ㅠ 고백했어.. 뿌엑!!!  바보바보바보!!!ㅠㅠ

It's been a while since I've looked through pictures, but in the past year I had a lot of cute and pretty memories! Sniff sniff.. I've suddenly become sentimental (Actually I get sentimental pretty often ke) Let's have many more days going forward together and let's keep on fighting! I love you 2NE1! Huh ㅠ I confessed my feelings.. Barf!!! Idiot idiot idiot!!!ㅠㅠ

cr:Gee@ygladies

extra: BOM cr:dc2ne1

was so cute! i had to upload it :lol:

19.jpg

Guest White Star

me2day] Dara's update w/ Bom and Choku 100734

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1diCHNFQAao

Dara: 압구정 거리에서 만난 봄과 그녀의 강아지 초코… ㅋㅋㅋ 지금 같은 차에 타고있다.. 난 앞자리 초코는 뒷자리 ㅋㅋ첨엔 허걱햇지만.. 별로 안무섭다! 초코 얌전허네!!! 그리고 봄이랑 닮았다! “초코야~” 부를때 딱 쳐다보는게 딱 봄이네 ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest helianemaine22

Don't you think its a good sign when they pushed back 2ne1tv season 2

because for me its a good a thing. maybe they will air 2ne1tv when they comeback

Guest maxim16

they pushed it back? YG needs to make up his mind, sometimes YGE tends to forget how the fans missing terribly the girls...2ne1 TV is prerecorded since last year and im sure there's lots of videos which are ready for viewing. but whatever that reason may be, still hanging there, blackjacks dont fail,

Guest Zelle

FINISHED! i just finished my 2NE1tv season 2 marathon. as in non-stop.

seeing Minji wear those loose shirts and pants and rubber shoes while rehearsing compared to the me2day vid posted by Dara, wow, transformation right before our eyes. aww, i hope she doesnt grow so fast! but it is inevitable since she's with people older than her and the experience that come like the traveling and all :) it's very admirable for her and CL to be really responsible at such an age.

CL! she's so cool really. i super admire her confidence, and the fact that she leads this awesome group. i envy how she can rock any pair of shades! and the shopping in Japan! i totally wouldnt mind being lost in those shops. wow. and the girls getting crazy with the presents she brought them! so fun!!! and those shoes she made! she's awesome. there never seems an awkward moment with her. well, only with pres YG :)

Bom is really adorable in everything she does. even when she's crying. she's really like a kid, like calling a clownfish Nemo, batting her lashes just like that, just so many cute little things. she seems more comfortable with the English language ?

Dara, ah, its embarrassing but i actually cried twice. hu hu. got emotional during the vacation they took. just dawned on me when they were showing Bom spending time with her family that it probably is what Dara is missing coz she has from time to time expressed her loneliness. she was still young when they had to leave Korea, so i guess she really didnt get that close with her immediate relatives, it's really just her, Durami, Thunder and omma, and her siblings are too young to make her an aunt. tears just fell seeing her so happy jet skiing coz at that moment i wanted to preserve that happiness in her. aigoo. and then when it was Minji's turn spending time with her relatives i cried again thinking how a visit in Busan makes Dara feel. her childhood was perfect then. aigoo...

so there, i enjoyed reminiscing what happened to them last year :)

just sharing :)

Guest blackjackVip

Dara and Seungri Convo

STARTING FROM 5:45, SEUNGRI ASKS DARA:

Seungri: Would you date youngbae hyung if he asks you? or you won't?

Dara: Oh...we can't if we're in the same company (not SURE about this but it's basically what she's saying ^^wink.gif

Seungri: Okay then what if he's just a regular person? Youngbae's a normal guy. (not a singer) Let's say you were just walking around and suddenly Taeyang hyung says "You're my ideal type. Can you go out with me?" Would you date him or no ?

Dara: Well if he's a normal guy... (as in he's not in YG or anything, just a guy)

Seungri: He's not taeyang, not YG taeyang. You just met him randomly in the street. You won't date him?

Dara: well then that's good. As long as he doesn't cheat on me, I'll consider it.

Seungri: You'll consider it? So you're gonna go out with him! ALRIGHT EVERYONE STARTING FROM TODAY SANDARA PARK and TAEYANG IS DATING! wow congrats! so starting from today is your FIRST day? When you guys get to 100 days of dating, I'll give you 100won (korean money cents)

CREDIT: COCONUT@YGL

----

:w00t: OMO OMO OMO!!

what's this?!!

hahah I love seungri! haha

I have a feeling taeyang has a thing for dara...

even on the other interview, he's saying that "I probably won't do right?" and keeps on teasing her about her ideal type!

haha...and now this?

i think if dara and taeyang were in a different company, she really might consider it! lol

Guest Banana Peel

Aw, what? I was so excited for season 2 to air T______T *cries* sigh, well if I look at it in a positive way, they probably moved it because of their comeback? hm, since it will contain lots of spoilers for their new comeback and all. BUT STILL. WHY DID THEY EVEN EXCITE US AND THEN CHANGE IT LAST MINUTE. lol. Ahhh, I'm so saddened, but I'll still wait till august I guess >_>; I wish YG would say something about this. lol.

okay well...until august ;_____; another long wait.

Guest NV4ever

Dara and bommmie's doggie Choco~!! sooo kuteee ^^ i remember Bommie have 2 dogs at her house rite, she showed them off on 2ne1tv before...they're adorable! Dara overcame her dog's phobia?? :lol:

bomie has 2 dogs choco and nachu saw them at bomie's house 2ne1 tv's third episede last year while they were moving new house choco was too cute but her other dog even cuter then choco :lol: he was swinging his tail bomie said his name she had trained them very well :wub: I think they are with bomie for long time

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128005961901125me.jpg

우리 거미언니 콘서트 보러왔어요~!!! 좀전에 끝났답니다! 캬~ 너무 멋있었어요! ㅠㅠ 짝짝짝!!! 노래듣다가 슬퍼서 훌쩍이기도하고 그 뭐냐 ㅋ 개인적으로는 미안해요~ 그 노래가 너무 좋은거같아요!^.^ㅋㅋ 뮤직비디오도좋고 ㅋㅋ 으아~ 우리도 콘서트 원츄!!!

21dara128005961901125me.jpg

me2day translation:

We came to see Gummy unni’s concert~!!! It finished a little while ago! Kya~ So cool! ㅠㅠ Claps!!! Listening to the songs and jumping up and down ㅋ I was in ‘Sorry’ personally~ I really liked that song!^.^ㅋㅋ And I like the music video ㅋㅋ Ooah~ We want to do a concert too!!!

©aa_chan

Guest evilgary

haha dara looks really funny and cute with her hair pulled by bommie

can't wait for 2ne1 season 2 to start soon

so quiet these days T_T

anyways~ dara's updates for today (:

otoqaq.jpg

2년전쯤인가..? 돌지매 찰영하러 대마도에서 일주일을 지낸적이있는데 그전에 단한번도 가족들과 떨어져지낸적이없어서 되게 보고싶더라구요 ㅋ툭히 울 막둥이가보고싶댓더니 둘째가 ㅋ애 자는모습 몰래찍어서 보내줬어요ㅋㅋ 큰누나와작은누나에게 항상 당하는 순둥이막둥이 ㅋㅋㅋ귀엽다

x5txrl.jpg

내가 지금 따끈따끈허게 만든작품!!! ^.^v 씨엘아.. 널 위해 준비했어!!! ㅋ 캬~! 예술가달옹ㅋㅋㅋ

Archived