►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

Here are are some Caps of the Vogue girl BTS.  So much marvelousness from the girls

There are TONS of caps thanks to lumpialover707 at ygladies.

Picture Heavy ^^

2ec2efq.jpg

2143wwk.jpg34ryk46.jpgvzaemf.jpg2zz3gpi.jpgsd1yc5.jpg15yb2fm.jpg2vwz28n.jpg21cxgyv.jpgbvi4l.jpgvxkcgh.jpg4r96vp.jpg344ayas.jpgjfahhc.jpgx20v15.jpg  2n9f49u.jpg9zwzf7.jpg1085sv6.jpgnl8p43.jpg42nww.jpg2wdwllf.jpg21443g0.jpg903pqq.jpg2w3ndw9.jpg2lc5kbl.jpg152dkp4.jpg30888t0.jpg3584c2t.jpg

t85103.jpg98efwz.jpg2u6gsiv.jpg331ejw6.jpg25f3i4l.jpg2qw22ah.jpg

Credit: lumpialover707 @YGLadies.com

Taz comment -- I thought that the shots chosen for th magazine were beautiful.. but really the entire vibe of the shooting, was so awesome.  It seemed to me like Vogue probably had a hard time choosing the best of the best pictures. There are so many here that could have easily gone into the shoot.  This last picture of Minzy is WOW to me, maybe because of my unnatural obsession with her gorgeous lips which this photo showcases.  Not to mention I am just now noticing how long her eyelashes are. wowza girlie.  My fave shot of CL is the one where she sits on the scaffolding.. with the shades on (OF COURSE lol) and is leaning back kinda.. such a like rocker chick I don't care oh yeah and look how sexy I am, love it.  Hmm favorite of bommie is the first photo.. just makes her looks oh ethereal, subtly sexy without even trying.   Daralicious, for me looks the best in the photo fifth picture from the top.  focuses on her face and pretty skin but i also like the more serious look she is giving.  Reminds me a bit of the interview more introspective less spunky Dara.  I like that alot.  I guess you can say I love this photoshoot.

@mae -- I did not mean to imply that I thought 2ne1's album sales were somehow manipulatesd.  I don't think YG has time to care about sales of a year old miniablum when he has so much music to put out in the next few months.  I really do think the Thai album must be selling like hot cakes by rabid fans waiting patiently for new music.  I actually have no problems with fans bulk buying or buying multiple copies if they intend to use it to introduce others to 2ne1.  I think that is an absolutely legitimate function of a fan.  I intend to use the cool itunes gift function to send copies of the girls CD to people I think may be interested and other fans just like I did with solar.  I would much rather see someone listening to a legally purchased and trackable copy of a song than DL from some torrent/media site.  even if the person is only marginally interested you never know, 1) you can get them interested and 2) it at least a show that not only are you a fan of the music but your such a fan your trying to introduce others to the music. 

I do however take issue with fans who intend to buy a bunch of cds and then horde them so others can't  enjoy, that is not right eps, like in the case of deluxe/limited editions because there are a limited number of copies and a collectors item of course everyone will want one.  If there is a collectors/special edition of 2ne1's album [which I am almost sure there will be since there was for the minialbum remember the autographed copies that were available to folks that pre-ordered] I hope ifans can purchase.

EDIT -- COMMENTING ON POSTS BELOW

@zelle the girls are so good at jeans ads, some of my fave photoshots of thiers if for jeans and sportwear (fila and the first beanpole) but this vogue is just so full of win.

oh J sweeety I love how you made the caps look like movie stills,  or even maybe like a preview to a music video.  it really is so much more impactful as a video than the pics, of course the stand alone pics are great, but the fanshots from the vid are so like awesome.  I love love love the fifth pic, the closeup of cl with her mouth open hee hee its great.

Likeing th lighting in the first Dara pick of your batch its almost scary, like that moment in a suspense film. of course you know I love my Bomzy...I am like Zelle, Minzy's lips are just so cute yet sexy at the same time.  and Bom could be a supermodel.  not even kidding. 

July 27th can't get here fast enough.

Guest Zelle

WOW

Might i say that there are shots here wherein they look even more gorgeous that those printed???

they are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

oh i love ALL the close-up shots esp the one of Minzy. i love that a lot! there's something there, very captivating...

and agree this pic of CL nl8p43.jpg is WOW. like those Guess print ads. something like that. im really loving everything.

@ tazanya

ah, ur right again. :D

the wide full black frames the photos so beautifully.

Dara's pic looks drawn, isnt it. the black part of her eyes are very striking

so my fave of Minzy is this http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6360/sdk15.jpg if this was in a movie, id be replaying this part over and over... there's a mysterious air in it.

for Bom, contactsheet003.jpg she has that innocent look. somehow i wish she was given a white dress like Dara's

for Dara, contactsheet005.jpg because her body language is very lady and fragile here.

cr: White star + CLbaddestfemale

Guest NV4ever

i cant stress how much I LOVE LOVE THE VOGUE PHOTOSHOOT~!! the whole atmosphere and the clothing down to lighting, everything is just perfect~! The girls are just STUNNING! I love all their shots ^^ Esp. the ones of CL sitting on the floor, soo adorable! and her kute little wave, hahaha Baby Rin <33333333

Dara's shining smiles makes her look like angle kekeke :lol: Bommie wow...gorgeous beauty!

Baby Minzy looks soo awesome too~! love her dress~~ and the girls looks really good in black hahaha

I do love the girls new VOGUE PHOTOSHOOTS!

They definitely are able to show

the feminine side of them too.

I am super excited for their 2NE1 TV 2!

Not only do we get some taste of the girls

being dorky & crazy but it also

means that their comeback will

be around the corner.

The excitement that YG papa gives us :rolleyes:

dara's me2day:

21dara_1279894260_16148_me2photo.jpg?type=w500

음.. 와쌉?!?! 아침에 사과 먹으면 몸에 좋은거알죠??? 사과 드릴께요~ 우리 같이먹어요!  ㅠㅠ 알라뷰! 암튼 퉤니원 커밍쑨! 기둘려줄거에요? 우리 열심히하고있어요!!! 알라뷰!!!  뿅!

Better translation by A-Achan: “Um.. wassup?!?! If you eat an apple in the morning, does your body feel good??? Would you like an apple~ We can eat together!  ㅠㅠ I love you! 2NE1 coming soon! Are you waiting for us? We’re working hard!!! I love you!!!  Bbyong!”

v haha i got confused with 사과 coz it means both apple and to apologize and didn't realized she was wordplaying with it..just found out that 2ne1tv-2 is postponed ;[ [understood y she played witht 사과 now]

Guest tazanya

Just a little note about Dara's Me2 from Gee at YGL "* - in korean apple and apology are the same word LOL so dara's doing a word play                                                   "  So this is Dara's quirky way of apologizing to us about the date switch.

I am in shock since I was eagerly anticipating the girls' comeback, BUT BUT we all know that YG is awesome at comebacks, I trust him.My speculations would violate soompi rules so I will leave them to myself.  I do believe that there are just too many comebacks at YG right now, they are trying to fit so many in such a tight amount of time.

Guest thesassygirl2

man i'm getting excited for 2ne1tv season 2. i'm this excited about a tv show. how much more excited would i be if it was their album?!!

i'm rewatching season1 and i just love CL and bom. bom cracks me up. bom and gdragon together lol.

Guest NV4ever

Dara's appologizing in her me2day? for the delay of their comeback? as much as i miss the girls and want them to comeback asap i know YG is always thinking wat's best for the girls and i agree tat there're too many comebacks, Se7en is making his comeback, and if the girls comeback on August tat's like 2 weeks away! the timing frame is press too closely! when the girls comeback, i want the attention and time to solely be on them! yes im greedy, but we've been waiting for a year already so i hope YG can plan this out well~~ and dara shouldnt feel bad b/c it's not her fault~~ i know she's missing us too! ^^ we will wait for however long it takes!

CL, MInzy, and Dara on TaeYang's RealSound!! there backstage footage of their inkigayo visit, this highlight even more the close bond of YGFAM! TOP and CL looks like siblings with their shades on hahaha they can be the rappers sibling ^^ subs soon please!!and big thanks to our dear subbers~! they been working hard these days with giving us lighting fast subbed vids D:

Guest Zelle

oh my god

wait

it is both delay of comeback and delay of 2NE1tv season 2??????

is this confirmed already?

any link please?

im sad :(

What?!!! Another delay....I'm a very patient person but I been waiting for this album for a year now!! fury.gif:angry:fury.gif

I just hope they will make a comeback this year not next year.

Oh, only the airing of 2ne1tv? Then I guess I can live with that but,  delaying 2ne1tv also increase the chances of the album release to be push back.

Guest cristina0422

100724 CL, Minji & Dara Cuts on Real Sound by Taeyang

lmaoo so cutee! taeyang teasing(?) minji~

Dara and Seungri Convo

STARTING FROM 5:45, SEUNGRI ASKS DARA:

Seungri: Would you date youngbae hyung if he asks you? or you won't?

Dara: Oh...we can't if we're in the same company (not SURE about this but it's basically what she's saying ^^wink.gif

Seungri: Okay then what if he's just a regular person? Youngbae's a normal guy. (not a singer) Let's say you were just walking around and suddenly Taeyang hyung says "You're my ideal type. Can you go out with me?" Would you date him or no ?

Dara: Well if he's a normal guy... (as in he's not in YG or anything, just a guy)

Seungri: He's not taeyang, not YG taeyang. You just met him randomly in the street. You won't date him?

Dara: well then that's good. As long as he doesn't cheat on me, I'll consider it.

Seungri: You'll consider it? So you're gonna go out with him! ALRIGHT EVERYONE STARTING FROM TODAY SANDARA PARK and TAEYANG IS DATING! wow congrats! so starting from today is your FIRST day? When you guys get to 100 days of dating, I'll give you 100won (korean money cents)

CREDIT: COCONUT@YGL

----

No. 2NE1tv will be push back? Aigoo...I'm really waiting for July 27th to come really fast but I guess it's inevitable eh? With 2NE1tv pushed back so we can expect that 2NE1's August comeback will be delay also? It will be possible coz Se7en will only have his comeback next week and it will be impossible if 2NE1 will have their comeback in August, unless YG wants Se7en's and 2NE1's promotion to coincide. As much as I want 2NE1 to comeback this August, I want Se7en to have a decent promotion for his comeback (what? he is away from kpop for 3 years!! he deserves the limelight now). And with this I also want a decent promotion for 2NE1's comeback. With things going on in YG...if they only have 3 weeks or a month for promotion, they'll only have a 1 song to promote which is not really what we want. We waited for more than a year for the comeback and we only got a month for a treat? A half year YG Family promotion is really impossible.

Guest tazanya

zelle there is no real link, when you got to mnet. it clearly notes that 21tv wont start til August as for the comeback there never was a specific date, so we don't know.

Guest evilgary

i see, but still having their season2 or their comeback would still be fine

i'm still missing season1 which was really funny

Archived