►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Hey guys, I also wanna re-watch 2NE1TV w Eng Sub. Do you know where I can watch it or download it. Some of the link in Youtube has been removed. Haiz

sorry for cutting your post (:

you can download all the episodes subbed from ygsecret21.com

everyone is watching them again hehe...i think imma rewatch too XDDD

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babiiv214

Thanks for the trans on the interview YGS! that was pretty fast! :w00t:

This new photoshoot is such a great surpise for all BlackJacks who have been missing the girls~

Glad that Dara made that comment about wanting to shoot a concept like this!

Thanks Daraya!! :wub:

I'm sure she too misses being able to wear pretty dresses and more feminine concept for their overall look~

They have always been into dark or eccentric, out of the ordinary style~

It's always great to see them, in a tone-down look and fresher yet still maintaining their

own style and what each girl possess in every photo~

CL-Roo looking oh soo cute! this is something new from her, and I like it!

Bomie unni and her slim figure! Lettuce diet FTW!!

that was sad though when she got hurt with the comments about her weight -_-

It's okay Bomie, you are looking good~ i miss her health foods, LOL!

Now for my Babies!! Minji Baby!! waaa!!

She was soo cute saying how she somehow felt stiff after wearing dresses, LOL!

But we see her in those more ofthen nowadays~

She is looking lovely~ and yes! I would love to see her with longer hair this time as well~

Now for Goddess D!! Baby Dee!!! Goddess Indeed~

Her skin is just glowing! and those smexy legs, you should show them off more often~

I was surprise at the group photo, thinking she might've cut her hair, but dang! Goddess D

is rocking that short hairstyle as well~

I would've love it if they showed her Smexy abs, :lol: maybe if we move that sheer blouse a little we'd get to see more? LOL! such a tease, i can see her smexy waistline there! :P

in photoshoots, i noticed how it's always Baby Minji with Bomie and CL with Darongie~

Couple shots!!!

In the interview, you can see the girls personalities and how they each have this distinct quality about them,that you can't help but love and adore them more~ B)

Gotta love My Goddess D's interview, i always noticed that in most if not all the time

she never fails to mention the other girls, her family and especially her "BABY"!! sanghyun, LOL! She is such a doting Noona! and I love that about her~

You make me admire and love you more and more Daraya~

Stay humble and hope that you'd get to meet more and more people

and find true friends as well~

but for sure your YG family is always there, just hope that whatever that is making you sad

you will get through it, you have the girls, your friends, family and the fans!!

We love you Darongie! ;)

Wanna see you smile and laugh like this~ blush.gif

52003509201007191856522.gif52003509201007191856522.gif52003509201007191856522.gif

12794676842010071900413.gif

credits as tagged + Baidu Sandara bar

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127971061384881me.jpg

난 요즘 브니선배에게 꽉! 잡혀산다… ㅠㅠ 야자수머리를 잡혔다! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 내가 아는사람들중 최고로 성격좋은 사람이라고 할수있는 멋진 븐선배님! ^^ 이번 앨범도 너무너무 좋은거같다! ㅠㅠ 대박스멜!!! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!! ^.^ (꼬기 사주세요~!ㅋ)

About Dara, whoaa I so agree with her on Bommie. She really suits those reality shows! But people tend to misunderstand her silence sometimes, thinking she's not outgoing. She is! She is! Gosh.. She oozes with personality, that's what I think

Talking about variety shows, I think Bommie would look good with an idol. A younger tough guy?Hmm.. That would definitely be a hit!

Anyway, Minji is really undergoing transformation, huh? I always get hurt when they call her ugly just because she's all natural. Hello?? She's really beautiful AND talented. Her smile brightens my day. Her voice makes me calm..

About the voice, well Bom still flies high on that one too! Since I miss the girls too much, I listen on their past tracks (especially Bommie's Baby Boy) and VOILA! I'm healed. Hehe.

CL.. I could really see that she's feminine. It's amazing though since she got the 2 ends of the pole. That's no easy talent, people. CHARISMA + CHARMS= CHAERIN = CL. [[cool, all start with C's]]

thanks for subbing again.

Guest cristina0422

DARA ME2DAY

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5619/21dara127971061384881me.jpg%7Boption%7D

난 요즘 브니선배에게 꽉! 잡혀산다… ㅠㅠ 야자수머리를 잡혔다! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 내가 아는사람들중 최고로 성격좋은 사람이라고 할수있는 멋진 븐선배님! ^^ 이번 앨범도 너무너무 좋은거같다! ㅠㅠ 대박스멜!!! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!! ^.^ (꼬기 사주세요~!ㅋ)

oh! omo! Se7en oppa! I hereby declare that Dara is the Official PR of YG Family. kekeke. From Gummy, Taeyang and now Se7en she's really something huh?

Ah~ I really love the Interview by Vogue. A must read because it's very insightful. Each member really captivates me with their perception on things.

I especially love Minzy's answers, she sound mature for her age. But still happy for her that she still gets to experience what a normal teenager's doing by going out and watching movies.

I agree with CL-roo, because it's 2NE1 it won't be hard leading them. I think they are destined to be together. Individually the girls have a strong personality and determined but they share the same passion and goals that's why their teamwork is really great. I can't imagine anyone in 2NE1 will be missing.

I really can imagine Bommie in variety shows and being her 8D self. She will be a hit! If she will be in WGM, her husband will be going crazy. Don't touch my territory~ Don't touch my health foods~ keke. YG is really unpredictable huh? But I hope the August comeback is already final. I can't wait any longer, I'm really excited with all the things has been released lately. But they're still recording some tracks?

And Dara, I really commend this girl for her big love for her fans. How can someone hate this girl? She even consider her fans as her friends. And she is just pure and innocent, no mean bones at all. But I'm sad for her, I can imagine her life in Korea, she only have her family and YG Family(but everyone is pretty busy too) that she's bored to death and just find her happiness through me2day. And oh! They already got their own rooms huh? No more bunkbeds? I'm excited for 2NE1tv! And reading her description of 2NE1's room, they are pretty much a like with Big Bang. keke. They really have different personalities that's why these 2 groups are really interesting.

But then it's funny how the maknaes got the mature/serious questions, Minzy was even asked about relationship while their unnies who just talked about metoos and the lettuce diet.

V oh! I remember she also has an entry about GD last year. When she turns into "staff member" on GD's SAL.

Guest helianemaine22

oh! omo! Se7en oppa! I hereby declare that Dara is the Official PR of YG Family. kekeke. From Gummy, Taeyang and now Se7en she's really something huh?

You are right i kinda notice it she is really promoting our YG FAMILY i think first with GD,gummy,taeyang and se7en

pretty cool right!!!

now i want to know how much money she is getting from promoting our YG FAM....(hahaha just kidding)

Guest sryche

sorry for cutting your post (:

you can download all the episodes subbed from ygsecret21.com

everyone is watching them again hehe...i think imma rewatch too XDDD

You can actually stream it online

YGSRAsubs at dailymotion

here is the link : http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/YGSRASubs

Guest grechan

from the interview i learnt a lot about the girls...

i think at first since they did not live together until after debut, they got the chance to

know each other more.

when they started their activities last year, they were so excited and all of them update

the me2day often,but after they got to know the entertainment industry

better, they may become more careful and considerate of each other personalities.

i think that is one of the reasons why dara the one who often update about YG family since

the other girls in the begining were posting about them, beside

seeing what they post in ME2DAY becoming NEWS everywhere, as i see it, they rethink before posting anything

some fans my thought that one member pay attention to them more than other, but i am sure all of them really care

we do not really know what their life is???

i love all of them and wish them luck ( :D CL,MINZY :D , BOM :D AND DARA :D )

i don't know what the rest of you think, but this came to my mind after i read the interview

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

VG: From the members, who do you think will do well in variety shows?

S: Bom! If Bom were to go out in ‘Family Outing’ or ‘We Got Married’ I’m sure it would be a huge success. She is so much more outgoing than me, and really at a different level than me. The image of her you saw in ‘2NE1 TV’ is really truly Bom’s actual personality. She’ll probably start so many trendy sayings, too! Haha.

counting down the days to see Bommie in Variety show

i think Bommie is similar to TOP in many ways

according to their members, they both are the funniest member behind the scene but on TV they are the quietest

B: No, it was watermelon eating. Haha. These days, I’ve been very into eating watermelon made cold in the refrigerator. Ah! The trainer teacher shouldn’t see this...

haha Bommie

but what she can't even eat watermelon?

VG: Recently, who has called you beautiful?

CL: Haha, I haven’t heard it very often. I’m just saying it’s always something I want to hear.

CL you're so beautiful

Minzy is growing up now-can't wait to see her with long hair

VG: What do you do when you don’t have practice?

S: I just stay in the dorms by myself. Bom and CL is usually at the headquarters working on music, and Minji goes to watch movies or goes shopping, and goes out often. She’s still in an energetic age(laughs). When I’m in the dorms I just lie down staring into space, or do the laundry, or watch a drama online. These days, I’m totally into ‘King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo.’

Dara is a housewife lol

love staying at home by herself, doing house chores while other girls going out having fun

Guest NV4ever

Dara's latest me2day translation:

These days I'm completely! captured by Ven-y sunbae...ㅠㅠ He caught my palmtree hair! ke ke ke ke ke Out of all the people I know, he's my cool Ven sunbae-nim who I think has the best personality! ^^ I think this album is really really great too! ㅠㅠ Smell of success!!! Fighting fighting ya ya ya!!! ^.^ (Please buy me some bbq meat~!ke)

i didnt recognize tat was Se7en in her update! i was thinking " hmm who this good-looking guy, and why is he holding

Dara's palm tree hair like tat? O_O " :lol:

Reporter Dara ( or should i say PR Dara? lol ) is at it again~! always helping to promotes her YGFAM ^.^

this girl is just really sweet, who doesnt love her?

2NE1's BeanPole~~ MORE PICS!! Yayy...the girls looks amazing~!Bommie wow, she's stunning there CL ur soo beautiful!! ( i know she loves to hear tat hahaha, im always gonna tell she's beautiful now b/c she totally is! ) Minzy and Dara looks lovely too ^^

thx for sharing ^o^

Guest kanauru

yeah, you're right

it's good to build the anticipation

but I just hope they film them OTHER than anything related to their comeback.

the teaser got me all giddy lol

Unfortunately that's not the case :P

Guest Zelle

^ooo, kanauru!

i love ur siggy. let me guess, that would be Bom, Minzy, Dara, CL??? ^v^

u guys spent time with Se7en and 2NE1 to cover the choreographers, right?

but 2NE1 isnt back yet so when are u gonna put it up? are u guys allowed to put it up even before that?

Guest tazanya

My heart just skipped a beat at the kanauru post, omo I feel like I am about to explode like majorly.  They were right about YG Mobilization, every day I get some new nugget of yg goodness about the girls (and other artists) like the familyness just overflows in everything they do.  Even here at the thread I feel us being closer and friendlier and nicer, no more of the silly misunderstanding or ridic trolls.  Its been so lovely here I just want to thank everyone for really keeping this thread positive and full of  love.  /ending my ajumma gushing right now lol

About Dara, whoaa I so agree with her on Bommie. She really suits those reality shows! But people tend to misunderstand her silence sometimes, thinking she's not outgoing. She is! She is! Gosh.. She oozes with personality, that's what I think

Talking about variety shows, I think Bommie would look good with an idol. A younger tough guy?Hmm.. That would definitely be a hit!

Anyway, Minji is really undergoing transformation, huh? I always get hurt when they call her ugly just because she's all natural. Hello?? She's really beautiful AND talented. Her smile brightens my day. Her voice makes me calm..

About the voice, well Bom still flies high on that one too! Since I miss the girls too much, I listen on their past tracks (especially Bommie's Baby Boy) and VOILA! I'm healed. Hehe.

CL.. I could really see that she's feminine. It's amazing though since she got the 2 ends of the pole. That's no easy talent, people. CHARISMA + CHARMS= CHAERIN = CL. [[cool, all start with C's]]

thanks for subbing again.

I must totally agree with you, Bom was so outgoing and vivacious when I met her, even her quiet moments were cute and funny and adorable.  I have been thinking alot about that day from the Vogue article, because they did not seem stressed, but they must have pressure constantly and filming and smiling ALL the time must get tiresome.  I just hope I didn't like add to their stress talking their ear off.  I will endeavor to not gush as much should I ever meet them again lol.  (they just so adorable its hard :/ )

She would be so perfect on variety shows.  She is youthful but also mature which I think is whats needed for variety.  Plus I mean the way she talks and moves her head and bats her eyes and gah love that girl to bits.

But I kinda also think Minzy (and no this is not my bias) would be good on certain shows... maybe not like a Come to Play, but I think she has a competitive spirit and would do well on like Runningman or something where its all action and games and stuff.  IDK.  Dara is perfect for interview "come to play" type shows where she can be herself and not have too many things coming at her at once ala FO.  CL I think maybe not the variety show type I do think she would be a great radio host like Narsha or Heechul or evening a late night show like Alex's sorry I am using so many off-topc names I am trying to describe similarities and types.

I guess it boils down to what each individual girl is comfortable with.  Right now they just want to focus on their music, I have nothing but respect for that.  Less than a week, less than a week.  I can't stand it.  I am going crazy in anticipation.

I miss baby minkki -- oh wait she is growing up no so hmmm Crazy Minzy lol

1279716660_201007212151218017234601_0.jpg

Guest itszmaeee

WTF?! KANAURU HAS A SOOMPI ACCOUNT? hahahaha our thread should feel special.

Anyways, Bommie on WGM would definitely be a hit!!! But music music music music first....And 2ne1 tv too. Minzy loooook so matured now. pretty. and Dara, i'm loving the hair! I want to see a girly side of CL [even though it might be awkward, but there's a first time to everything]. ONE WEEK. ONE WEEEEEEEK. NO. LESS THAN A WEEK. And we'll soon be bombarded with 2NE1 TV SEASON 2. For now, i will.....spazzz and mention 2ne1 tv 2. yeaaah.

Guest kanauru

^ooo, kanauru!

i love ur siggy. let me guess, that would be Bom, Minzy, Dara, CL??? ^v^

u guys spent time with Se7en and 2NE1 to cover the choreographers, right?

but 2NE1 isnt back yet so when are u gonna put it up? are u guys allowed to put it up even before that?

We spent a majority of our trip with Se7en and 2NE1.

No comment on your last question though :P

WTF?! KANAURU HAS A SOOMPI ACCOUNT? hahahaha our thread should feel special.

Yes, I've been on this site for a while haha.

Guest Zelle

^ oh.... :| LOL

but that's ok. i guess ill just have to subscribe to ur YT account.

im already following u guys on Twitter!

thanks for updating us.

Guest evilgary

yea minzy is really growing up, i feel that she looks prettier and more matured too

it would be nice to see bom/cl or dara on wgm. Can't wait to see their expressions

Guest tazanya

@maee -- love your siggy cracks me up every time. and yeah I felt same shock at seeing MR. K himself in our thread.  follow them, subscribe, support support support.  This thread is alwyas special though, cuz we blackjacks.

man edward is so gonna come get me for spamming hmm what can I add. 

Don't forget if you can to watch mnet countdown live, cuz they will have a preview of 2ne1tv: to anyone.  Hopefully one of our beastly uploaders can rip it.

KANAURU? OMG. hey!!! I'd like to ask something.. who's that guy who dances with taeyang and shaun? I mean it's always the 3 of them right?

Anyway, can I ask if they read soompi? I mean, it would be an honor if 2ne1 checks english fanclubs too.

=)

PLEASE ANSWER =)

Archived