Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazyxcami

DARA ME2DAY!!

ME2DAY VIDEO RIGHT HERE!

여긴 신사옥 투애니원 전용 연습실!!! 오랜만에 작년 미니앨범 곡들을 쫘악~ 한바뀌 돌아봤는데 너무 재밋엇어요! ^.^ 여기저기 지나다니들 멤바들 찾아보세요! ㅋㅋ 밍끼는 뭐.. 점점 더 섹쉬해지는뎅!!!ㅋㅋㅋ D-11

"This is our new building's private 2NE1 practice room!!! For the first time in a while, we took~ a round on songs from our mini album from last year. It was really fun! ^.^ Try to find the members who are running around! Ke ke Mingki is huh.. getting gradually more and more sexy!!! ke ke ke D-11"

Translated by GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest NV4ever

DAra is really getting us even more excited for 2NE1TV!! her love for BlackJacks is endless, she spoils us too much hahaha...MINKKI magnae singing ITC with Bommie!! man, how i miss seeing they performs! and i think BOmmie voice got even more stronger~! cant wait till they comeback and stuns everyone with their strong and improved talents ^.^

was tat CL that passed by in the vid? lol her walk is soo boss :lol: Their new practice room is really HUGE!!

i hope the girls will show us more of YG building for 2NE1TV

The new "idol" poll~~ im happy tat the girls are on the list though my bias mind is thinking tat they should rank higher~~ oh well polls usually doesnt mean much anyways hehehe

Guest cristina0422

Next Week's Real Sound by Taeyang

viewimagewp.jpg

viewimageng.jpg

viewimagesh.jpg

viewimager.jpg

cr.dc2NE1

the vid for this episode is out now! i know some people will rejoice. haha. just joking. i'll keep my spazzing minimal.

picture5mm.png

picture6p.png

picture7bx.png

picture9bn.png

picture10mjl.png

picture13pt.png

picture14wy.png

screencap by me

Real Sound by Taeyang (Dara Cut)

love it! a treat for those who shipped this two.

@NV4ever, gahd you don't know how many times "the guy" put his arm in her shoulder.

Guest NV4ever

DARA AND MAGNAE!!! They looks great~! where can i see the vid?

and the line below say 2NE1TV distracted me hahaha i just cant wait for 2ne1tv to air :lol:

Edit: im not trying to ship but Dara and taeyang looks kute and pretty close ^.^ Sundara shippers gonna love this haha

Ohhlala *whistles* tat's definitely some skinship there Taeyang :lol: YB's shy?? not anymore hahaha

he looks pretty comfortable with Darong there ^.^ subs please!!!

Guest qazxc

LOL I heard the voice over say "awkward." :P It looked pretty awkward between Dara and Taeyang, I mean you could tell that Dara felt kind of uncomfortable whenever he put his arms around her (scared of fangirls maybe?). Dara said that she's awkward with everyone, though. I guess that's just her personality since she is very shy so there's always that tension even though she's close to the person. Even Goo Hye Sun said that she's "close and awkward" with Dara when they guested on Win-Win.

EDIT: Thank you to COCONUT@YGL for the partial translation

Taeyang: "Dara noona likes guys who are handsome like sculptures (not sure about 'sculpture' but you know, perfection looking)"

Dara:  "Noo I don't~"

Taeyang:"Handsome and skinny style..."

Dara: *shakes head*

Taeyang: That's probably not me... (as in he's not HER type of guy  *O*)

Dara:  "no..it's not that I like handsome guys...I just like nice (?? sorry not sure about this word) kind of guys...what's the use of a guy being handsome..."

Taeyang: "I probably can't be your ideal type huh?"

Dara: *awkward* what is this...?  (hahahahahah)

Guest blackjackVip

OMO! haha thanks for the translation!

that's all they said? i thought it would be longer?

anyways, I can feel that Taeyang is either assuring his fans that Dara and Him can't be together when he said: "I probably can't be ur ideal type..huh?" or he's teasing dara bcoz the choices he gave seems like what he is, but then dara said it's not her ideal type.

anyways, it's confusing to explain...lol

but i love the fact that Taeyang always puts his arms around her! LOL :wub:

and is it just me or does Dara look kinda uncomfortable/shy/awkward/stiff whenever taeyang puts his arms around her? and Taeyang just looks really comfortable like he's with his best guy friend. :P

Guest thesassygirl2

i can't wait for season 2!!! i'm so glad they decided to keep it going... i loved season 1.. especially bom. she cracks me up.

ic an't believe snsd is #1 in all those polls. no offense to snsd fans, but they are wayyyy overrated.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

REAL SOUND next week Preview

Credit to: maLLowp0p @ YT

Minji and Dara at the party where they celebrated TY's first win!!!

TY carrying Dara like a scrupture! LOL..she must be really light for him to carry her like that! LOL...

When Minji shake TY's hand, it looks so funny...kinda akward-ish too...she was like, "uh...why are we shaking hands?!"...HAHAHAh

@ ejjapay2ne1BOMtori , isn't that May Doni next to Dara and Minji?!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

sorry to cut your post.. THANKS FOR THE TIP!!!

GUYS REMEMBER THIS PIC....

2ajvu6o.jpg

GD, DARA, YB, MINJI + other artist/staff

DARA and MINJI are the GIRLS..YB is CLOSE TO...

LOL at MINJI awkward LOOK..Shaking hands with YB keke...

WAHH YB lift DARA..just like a DOLL these two are too close...this is the First TIME to See YB so Playful!!!

I WANT TO SEE THE EPISODE NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest jadeal_17

This thread is slowly speeding up.

Once 2ne1TV drops, we will be right back on track!

Keep em coming 2ne1!~

Nolja!!!

Guest danick

CANT WAIT FOR 2NE1TV !!!!

Most of you were correct in predicting that there will be a SEASON 2.

We will get to see the girls again. Love you YG!!!!

@Taeyang's Real sound

Wow! Love that our Goddess is pretty close to YB. She's just awkward, well, I am not surprised anymore since she said that she is awkward with everybody. I love it that YB is very comfortable with her. YG LOVE!!!

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127932541206711me.jpg

굿모닝 미투친구들~!!! ^^ 나 요즘 맨날 아침 7시면 눈이 떠져요!ㅠ 두세시간밖에못잣는데 흑흑.. 심심하구 피곤해용 흠 리다가 방을 이뿌게 새단장해보래서 십일번가 가서 침대와 가구쇼핑중입니다 ㅋㅋ 룰루랄라~! 좋은하루 되세요~! ^^

posted?

100715~16 2NE1 SANDARA's me2DAY Video!!!

Cr: taijizero2

Guest Zelle

lol

how cute is that! YB carrying Dara like a baby!!! hehe. she's so cute!

ah, they're close. i love it. BB and 2NE1 should be left in a room together. no work. no pres YG. hahahaha. i wanna see how they interact. no, just make it the whole YG family having fun. ah, it will be awesome too to see if Se7en is close to all the girls. i know he is with Dara.

@Ca_Kristine_4ever yes, it's May Doni. this was probably taken before BB debuted coz as u can see, the 6th member is with them. i believe he's with Beast now.

@NV4ever i too kept looking at that 2NE1tv below the screen. hehe. we miss our girls soooooooooo much.

and u can just tell they too are excited for 2NE1tv. all the trips and work must have been enjoyable to them and they cant wait to share it with us.

edit: i dont think Dara is uncomfortable around YB. these two are rarely seen interacting in 2NE1tv but of those few moments, they really looked comfortable with each other. even in the teaser/BTS, she was seen laughing with him. it's just that, based on translations provided, YB totally put her on the spot by saying he is not her type. what is she suppose to respond? whether she says "no" or "yes", it's not gonna make a good impression. plus she's probably thinking of what his fangirls will think seeing him put his arm around her like that so easily. hehe. but what can she do, it seems oh so natural for taeyang to do that. cute.

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara12793312402491me2.jpg

헐!! ㅠㅠ 우리 숙소에 찾아온 매미친구!!! 여름인가봐요… 빨리 애들 깨워서 보여주고싶다 ㅋㅋ 씨에루 반응이 궁금함 ㅋ 밍끼는 와 매미에요~ 짱구목소리로 말할거같고 ㅋ 춘여사는 관심없을어같고 ㅋ난 첨에 바퀴벌레인줄 알고 ㅠㅠ 무서웠어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest NV4ever

DARA ME2DAY

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4604/21dara127932541206711me.jpg

굿모닝 미투친구들~!!! ^^ 나 요즘 맨날 아침 7시면 눈이 떠져요!ㅠ 두세시간밖에못잣는데 흑흑.. 심심하구 피곤해용 흠 리다가 방을 이뿌게 새단장해보래서 십일번가 가서 침대와 가구쇼핑중입니다 ㅋㅋ 룰루랄라~! 좋은하루 되세요~! ^^

sorry to cut ur post~~ here's the translation for Dara's me2day:

Good morning me2day friends~!!! ^^ Lately I've been waking up at 7AM every morning! I don't sleep for more than 2-3 hours sobsob.. I'm bored and tired hmm Leader's redesigned our room to be prettier so I'm on my bed shopping at 11st (T/N: Korean online shop) keke Looloolala~! Have a nice day~! ^^

Credit: Elise@YGL and dara's me2day ^.^

why's dara waking up soo early nowadays? are they really busy practicing? take care of ur health girls!!

and CL redesigned their room!!! i cant wait to see this in 2Ne1TV!!!! and lol Dara's promoting 11st, she's like a real-life walking billboard :lol: i reckon she join YG's marketing team hehehe

Archived