►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Bigger Picture:

iw88s9.jpg

와쌉 코리아?! 여긴 새벽 두시반 ㅠ 시차적응 안되서 아까 낮에 완전 쿨쿨 자다가 지금은 또 깻어요 ㅠ 흑흑흑.. 아우 근데 자꾸 girl~ i need a girl~ 이 노래가 맴도네.. 중독중독 열매를 먹엇나 노래가.. ㅋ

this is the brief translation I got from Google translator~ :)

Wassap Korea?! Earlier this morning in less than two thirty day time lag completely snoring in his sleep .. I also heukheukheuk kkaeteoyo ㅠ Aw, but keeps girl ~ i need a girl ~ that'll come this song .. Addiction Addiction meokeotna fruit song .. ㅋ

I wonder who is she talking about that snoring~ kkkkk~ And its a HE!!!!

Darong, I want a BaeBae's tee tooo~~~!!! :(

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babysweet

OMG...Love Dara's long and straigh hair cut with the long side fringe in front...she looks so pretty and sexy with her hair let down...i hope she keep this hairstyle cos' is just suits her well...And that T-Shirt she's wearing is so COOL!!!!

Guest fragmented

Dara's me2day in Taeyang shirt

OMG HER HAIR!! its all sexy and new. i so love her. she's always gorgeous.

Bom & Minzy fancams at hotel

THOSE FANS ARE SO LUCKY!! im so happy for them. I guess Minzy can understand english well. Though i dint hear Bom's english.

Bom eating corn

oh no!! lol. she probably is cutting herself some slack. afterall i think she's burning all of em corn carbs whenever they practice night and day for their comeback :>

WOOHOOOO!! all the updates are signs of the gradual comeback of our girls.

Bigger Picture:

iw88s9.jpg

와쌉 코리아?! 여긴 새벽 두시반 ㅠ 시차적응 안되서 아까 낮에 완전 쿨쿨 자다가 지금은 또 깻어요 ㅠ 흑흑흑.. 아우 근데 자꾸 girl~ i need a girl~ 이 노래가 맴도네.. 중독중독 열매를 먹엇나 노래가.. ㅋ

Translation: Dara said, "Wassup Korea?! Here it’s 2AM T.T Because of jetlag, i slept like a pig in the afternoon and now i’ve woken up again T.T sniff sniff sniff… Oh but girl~ i need a girl ~ this song keeps playing in my head… maybe the song ate addiction addiction fruit… ke"

Translation by: soleil@ibigbang fansite

Guest Zelle

i want that shirt!!!

any chance those preordering the cd gets that shirt? just read somewhere about shirts...i am so getting the album just because im so Dara biased haha

anyway, wow, lucky lucky lucky fans!!!

2NE1+Teddy! wow

Minji was so sexy!!! how is that fair? im 10 yrs older than herrr...gosh...make-over project for me. LOL

where's CL????

Guest fallen_angel

lol thats so awesome how daras supporting taeyang and all xD its cute and i love her hair! looks so nice but her legs are soo skinny...

Guest xxUntilwhenever

Oh, I really like Dara's hair :D It's so nice of her to support Taeyang ^_^

LOL @ Bom eating corn xD Their trainer is so funny xD

Can't wait for 2ne1's comeback >_<

Guest NV4ever

Lmao i just saw the pic of Trainer Hwangg with the famous CORN shirt!! hahahah Bom gonna get a scolding when she

gets back! :lol: hilarious duo hahaha YG FAM just love teasing each other, kuteeee~! ^^

Dara spamming me2day~~ looks like they're having a blast in LA there! im glad they're having fun while working hard to prepare for the album, 2NE1 isnt like the other groups they're never overworked which i think is another reason why i love YG kekeke...they plays but works hard too ^^

i want to see some leader CL pics too, dara unnie ^.^ but it's soo sweet and caring of her to cook for the girls D: Leader Rin is AWESOME!

MCD News~~ lol it's like every me2day updates of Dara makes the news~! :lol: not only kblackjacks misses them, but the nation misses 2NE1 too! ^.^

Guest NV4ever

LOL Dara looks like a Mafia Boss with tat pose, and in black shirt too~! :lol:

i really love her hairstyle rite now ^^ pretty ssantoki D:

just seen some fancams of the girls signing autograpsh at their hotel~~ those fans are sooo lucky!!

I live like 30 min. away from LA, but i have summer school now so dont have time to go stalk them hahhaha jk

Guest bluishme

2NE1’s Sandara Park is a fan of Taeyang?

Now that 2NE1 is in Los Angeles, Sandara Park has been updating her me2day more frequently with all kinds of pictures for fans to enjoy.

Her latest update consists of the photo above along with the following message, “Wassup Korea?? It’s 2:30AM here ㅠ I haven’t gotten used to the time difference, so I took a nap during the day and woke up now ㅠ sob sob sob. . Wow but the song girl~ I need a girl~ is stuck in my head…the song must have eaten addictive berries or something..ke”

Dara must be a big Taeyang fan to have a shirt as shown above. Either that, or it’s going to be used in a scene for his music video. We’ll have to wait and see!

Meanwhile, netizens commented, “Those are some sexy and unique clothes,” “Come on already, I want to hear ‘I Need a Girl’.” and more.

credits: allkpop.

Guest deceitful.reverie

Am I the only one not liking Dara's current hairstyle? I think her hair's pretty, but it's making her look extremely skinny and older, or maybe she's just really lost a lot of weight.

I think she looks best and unique (not the generic super straight Asian hair or overused soft curls) in her hairstyle during this performance:

cr. Oppania

Anyway, the girls' trips outside Korea are making me more excited for their comeback. I'm getting tired of the current trend in girl groups, like from girly to somewhat similar to 2ne1's style then to dark. I can't wait for YG to set a new trend and, of course, to simply see the girls perform on tv again.

dara is a beautifull girl and all but she seriously needs to eat she is really skinny and i don't think that's very healthy for her...

i miss baby rin i'm curious what she's doing right now...

and i def liked minji and bom's fancam of them signing theyre jacket pictures... i loved minji's outfit with the white heals she was wearing... she's all grown up now.... :tears:

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Yup, I agree with this post. I don't like her current hairstyle either, but with the right makeup she looks good (well she always looks wonderful) but I've always loved how she looks with volume in her hair! I totally loved her hair when it was curly and kinda poofy.

I also agree with the last part. 2ne1 really needs to get back. Everything is just getting old. I've stopped watching performances of other kpop artists now. Everything is just so boring. The girls must return! I just can't wait!

I Argee with you i don't like her new Hair style....BUt i think the reason for cutting Dara's her is For TAEYANG's MV....they want to show different Style of DARA....rather than Curly,Bun hair...etc...But i'am kinda dissapointed...

Archived