21dara_1277429956_6685_me2photo.jpg?type=w500

Translation: Mingkki you too, Come on!! Ke

21bom_1277430494_9384_me2photo.jpg?type=w500

Translation: the kung fu pandas~~!!!

Translated by & Credit: rim21c@21BANGS.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CREDITS

Guest falling5tar

@the m2d pics

Bommie, with corn!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha, their trainer is probably shaking his head. Now that Bom's in a different country she can feel safe to eat her favorite food, kekeke

The girls look so beautiful and relaxed in these pics. Glad they're enjoying their vacation. I'm also delighted to see that Dara kept her hairstyle from TY's MV. She looks very beautiful w/ it.

Guest ysaelle

Minji is looking so fine...

Unnies must watch out...

Food should be a luxury as said by Bom in 2NE1TV...

sneaky... i bet their trainer is in fuss right now....

hahaha....

Guest scarletletter

i had this mind boggling question in my head just today .....

i realized and wondering what's with YG mind this time for our girls?

i mean im just wondering why did YG staff announced it to public that 2ne1 will be going to US when in fact the last time they went there and in LONDON they kept their silence and lips were sealed about it. No articles about them going to US back then were released. Even Dara was only spamming her me2day when we knew that they are back in Korea ... Dara did not even logged in her mitu when they went to London and we have to make our own investigation and speculation that they indeed came from LONDON .... BUT THIS TIME, YG is announcing it to the world that his 2ne1 girls are in US and dara even spams me2day today being there??? so why not being secretive this time??? what's up? what's going on?

Some of us were speculating its for their album or some even said its for the YG audition ....if its for album...i wonder what's the reason behind their past trip before .... maybe it is indeed for 2ne1 aiding in yg audition ...maybe to at least let the fans know that 2ne1 will be there and to attract more auditionees perhaps????  aigoo! ... dont mind me , i always had this weird things on my mind since 2ne1 got into hiatus kekeke .... aigoo, its just 2ne1 deprivation on me

im glad dara updates us even though they are in US ...wonder where is CL-roo though? the last time they went there Dara is spamming her wife CL-roo in mitu and now Cl-roo is MIA these days....cl where are you? kekekeke ....

i had this mind boggling question in my head just today .....

i realized and wondering what's with YG mind this time for our girls?

i mean im just wondering why did YG staff announced it to public that 2ne1 will be going to US when in fact the last time they went there and in LONDON they kept their silence and lips were sealed about it. No articles about them going to US back then were released. Even Dara was only spamming her me2day when we knew that they are back in Korea ... Dara did not even logged in her mitu when they went to London and we have to make our own investigation and speculation that they indeed came from LONDON .... BUT THIS TIME, YG is announcing it to the world that his 2ne1 girls are in US and dara even spams me2day today being there??? so why not being secretive this time??? what's up? what's going on?

Some of us were speculating its for their album or some even said its for the YG audition ....if its for album...i wonder what's the reason behind their past trip before .... maybe it is indeed for 2ne1 aiding in yg audition ...maybe to at least let the fans know that 2ne1 will be there and to attract more auditionees perhaps????  aigoo! ... dont mind me , i always had this weird things on my mind since 2ne1 got into hiatus kekeke .... aigoo, its just 2ne1 deprivation on me

im glad dara updates us even though they are in US ...wonder where is CL-roo though? the last time they went there Dara is spamming her wife CL-roo in mitu and now Cl-roo is MIA these days....cl where are you? kekekeke ....

I think it's both. I think they might be there to help with the auditions and/or prepare for their comeback. I remember YG saying they were there to practice.

Guest elavip

dara TT so jealous of her, she looks fabulous. muahaha love oksusu bom!! and that burger. baby mingkki enjoying the weather, showing her legss! yay.

updates are pouring in!

21dara127743882145658me.jpg

Dara: 뽐이언니 들어올리려는 밍끼! 싼토끼 괴롭히려는 봄토리! 수줍게 포즈잡는 다롱! 그리고 우리의 밥을 세팅중인 리다…ㅋㅋ 빼놓고…우리 셋만찍엇네! 리다 삐지지마앙~~~ ^.^

Guest Zelle

wow, me2day marathon from the unnies!

any chance the girls are there to film an MV wherein they're going to be put on a harness and doing kung fu stunts?

or are the poses merely due to the bamboo background hehe

i wish i were there. id sure stalk them hehe

btw, Bommie's shoes are hella cool!!!

Guest tastetheerainbow

Dara looks so pretty with that hair.

Can't wait to see her in Taeyang's mv and definitely can't wait until 2ne1 comes back <3

Guest jadeal_17

Eating Bom:

Oh No! Hwangssabu,did you pay Dara to spy on Bommie's meals? XD

[EDIT: AhHaHa!!! LMFAO @ Mr. Trainor's reply 4732705140181bb96ccb.jpg ]

Everybody's paying attention on the corn but didn't you notice that HUGE burger on her plate? LMFAO

I guess it's ok to eat some SIN foods. They're on vacation anyways.

Dara's Video from their Hotel

Tsk tsk...Dara, you do realize that you have fans all over the world right?

With that video that you uploaded, now people know where you are.

Now don't be surprised to see fangirls/boys swarming around your hotel from now on.

[EDIT: @ the Fancams Below, Haha. Omg, see...what did I tell you?]

Glad the girls are chillin' a lot.

I bet most of the other over-worked idols are so jealous over them

Wonder where CL is though. Is she with the managers doing some "negotiations"?

[EDIT: @ Dara's Me2Day, Oh so CL's in the kitchen making food for her family. Awww...]

So excited for whats ahead of them.

We'll be waiting for your epic comback.

2ne1! Nolja!

MAJOR EDIT: Oh my God, All my posts got answers by the end of the day!

Oh wait, there's one more left unanswered...EPIC COMEBACK

Dear YG, mind giving us answers for this one? Pretty please????

*puppy eyes*

Guest tomorrow13

Sorry, Soompi didn't allow me to post more than 2 vids in one post.

So I have to make another one.

[FANCAM] Bom & Minzy walking into the Elevator @ their Hotel in LA!

Credit: simpleandpink@YT

dara TT so jealous of her, she looks fabulous. muahaha love oksusu bom!! and that burger. baby mingkki enjoying the weather, showing her legss! yay.

updates are pouring in!

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3203/21dara127743882145658me.jpg

Dara: 뽐이언니 들어올리려는 밍끼! 싼토끼 괴롭히려는 봄토리! 수줍게 포즈잡는 다롱! 그리고 우리의 밥을 세팅중인 리다…ㅋㅋ 빼놓고…우리 셋만찍엇네! 리다 삐지지마앙~~~ ^.^

Translation: Mingkki trying to lift Bbommi unnie! Bom-tory trying to bother Ssan-tokki(bunny)! Darong shily posing! And Leada setting up our meal… keke without her… only three of us took a picture! Leada don’t get mad~~~ ^.^

Translated by & Credit: rim21c@21BANGS.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CREDITS

Guest scarletletter

w00t.gifw00t.gif LMAO @ TRAINER HWANG RESPONSE OF BOMMIE EATING CORN IN DARA'S MITU w00t.gifw00t.gif

Trainer Hwang ME2DAY

4732705140181bb96ccb.jpg

Rough Translation: The Pak spring ~ difficulty [ni] should have been eating what, knows!!! where (sorry that's the only thing i can translate using google translate )

BOMMIE EATING CORN @ dara's me2day

bomcorn.jpg

Bommie better watch out for trainer Hwang ...he is watching you hahahahahaha LOL ...LMAO ....YG Trainer is jjang!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lucky fan got to meet and signed autograph from our Pretty Bommie

20svq87.jpg

Source: simpleandpink @twitter, and roseyROO for info

Reuploaded by: lumpialover707@YGLadies.com

Bigger Picture:

iw88s9.jpg

와쌉 코리아?! 여긴 새벽 두시반 ㅠ 시차적응 안되서 아까 낮에 완전 쿨쿨 자다가 지금은 또 깻어요 ㅠ 흑흑흑.. 아우 근데 자꾸 girl~ i need a girl~ 이 노래가 맴도네.. 중독중독 열매를 먹엇나 노래가.. ㅋ

Archived