►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Translation:

Yep! I’ll sneakily let you see just one picture! There are lots of very very handsome/cool parts but please check that through the MV ^^ I think that through this song and MV, many females will learn the method to becoming Taeyang’s girl! Once again, it seems that Taeyang will def~initely melt all women! ^^ Anticipation Anticipation! Hwaiting Hwaiting Yayaya!!!

:ibigbang

THEY LOOK FREAKEN GORGEOUS TOGETHER!!! MY MADHATTER HEART IS BEATING FOR DONG SUNDARA PARK!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beach_bhaby18

hey there new poster here... been watching this thread for a while now but this is my first time posting... i'm loving dara's look at her me2day pic.... finally the YG domination is taking effect now... been anticipating for this for too long now... YB' coming back and with Dara! this is so going to be fun... can't wait for the release... YG hwaiting!:w00t:

Dara's ME2DAY Update

darayb1.jpg

얍! 딱 한장만 살짝 보여줄게요! 너무너무 멋진모습들이 많지만 그건 뮤비로 확인해주세용^^ 이노래와 뮤비를 통해서 많은 여성분들이 태양의 girl이 될수있는 방법을 알게될거같아요! 또 한번 영배가 여심을 확~ 녹일거같네요!^^ 기대기대! 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!!

cr: Ohdara

- She looks really pretty. I can't wait!

Yap! I'm only going to show you one photo secretly! We had a lot of really cool-looking moments but please check those out in the MV^^ Through this song and MV, it seems like a lot of girls will be able to learn ways to become Taeyang's girl! I think Youngbae is going to totally~ melt the hearts of girls again!^^ Excited excited! Fighting fighting ya ya ya!!!

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest mayian

^

^

^

woahhhhh...

i just died, they look good together. I cant wait for the MV. I missed the girls so much and im still patiently waiting for their comeback.

Guest NV4ever

woah~~ dara looks gorgeous in tat pic with Taeyang!! Love her side-swept bang ^^ and my, they both looks HOTTTT :lol:

Dara sure knows how to tease! she's pumping us with even more excitement, how im gonna last till July 1st?? hahaha

waiting is such a torture!!!!!!

Guest jadeal_17

YG should really hire Dara in the company's ADVERTISING DEPARTMENT.

This girl posts 1 photo and it can make headlines! XD

I missed 2ne1TV before, but now I want YGTV !!!!!

I remember Dara mentioning that she had offers from different entertainment companies but she has chosen YG.

Why? 'Cause she says its WARM and it really feels like FAMILY.

Right on Dara, RIGHT ON.

EDIT: See, What did I tell ya? HEADLINES ^_^

darayang.jpg

Cr. ALLKPOP

Guest cristina0422

ADAM Meeting BIGBANG / 2NE1 / YG Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ngsuF4th6w

cr.himself

cool! he got to meet Minji, CL and saw Dara. I was just caught up with what he said about korean managers. So the stories regarding managers are really true. I love how he describes CL as really gorgeous and he was starstrucked to Minji. Bommie is missing again?

BTW, really anticipating for Dara on Taeyang's MV. That was totally worth spazzing! OMO! Shipping's aside, that was totally cool...i really love any form of interaction within the Family. I love how they support each other. I just remember the article that states "YG Family has the sense of belonging..." They are the support group of each other. And it's heartwarming to see 3 good old friends working together, YG Family is really LOVE. Let's all spazz together in July 1st...i mean for Dara. kekeke. Shippers keep it minimal, you know it's a sensitive issue among us.

Guest blackjackVip

OMG! ^ that dude is freaking lucky!!!!

i wanna meet YG family too!!!

especially 2NE1 and bigbang!! GOSHHh!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

SOOOOO lucky.....*sigh*

Guest bluishme

i'm jealous... the guy got to meet 2NE1...

i wish that when i go to korea, i could meet all of the YG family, esp, 2ne1 and bb...

i will shake their hands for FOREVER! haha...

dara looks so good in her me2day.. i hope the when they have their comeback.

they will let her keep that style because it suits her so much..

hope that the other girls get to collab with taeyang..

Guest danick

Wow that guy was able to meet the girls. Envy him! I wish the day will come when I get to meet them too along with the BB guys and the whole YG fam.

DARA looks absolutely gorgeous. Aigoo, the girl looks smashing in whatever style she has on. No wonder she was chosen to appear with TAEYANG on his newest MV, she just looks great with anyone on her side. That is truly magical. Love it that YG, GD, Gummy and TY all feel the same way too. I was freaking squealing everytime I see her in Hello with GD and I know she can generate same feelings when we get to see her with YB in I Need A Girl.

I truly envy this girl, first it was TOP, then GD now its YB. She is really awesome! Ahh yeah, she was Min Ho in that Cass Ad.

And yeah seriously, she can open up her own marketing and PR firm, the girl is sooo good in advertising YG family.

By the just saw the new 11st AD and loving it so much. Love the way the ball bumped on CL's head, that was CUTE, I hope we get to see more of this cute side of CL. They all look so refreshing, BOMMIE so sexy and slimmer. MINZY so pretty playing around, love it!!! DARA as always ---gorgeous as ever. I hope there is a longer version of it.

Saw CL updating her M2 with Dara. I hope she will keep doing it. It was probably pertaining to Dara's new hairstyle.

I can't wait for their comeback.

Guest tomorrow13

[NEWS] Before their comeback, 2NE1 went to the US again. ‘Why?’

This summer, the girl group, 2NE1 will be resuming full-fledged activities. It was confirmed that this past weekend, they had left for the US, and curiosity has been gathering. Recently, after all the members headed to the US, the UK, and Japan, they headed back to the US. A lot of interest is focusing on the reason why.

2NE1′s visit to the US was revealed when Park Bom uploaded a photo on her personal me2day saying, “Where am I?”. But because member, Sandara Park is making an appearance in Taeyang’s first full solo album MV, her departure was delayed for 2~3 days.

Representatives of YG stated “Before their comeback, 2NE1 is simply at the peak of their practices and preparations for the new songs.”, remaining quiet about the true reason for being in the US. Their location in the US has only been hinted somewhere between New York or LA, as YG did not disclose much.

Last year, 2NE1 after rising to the idol world like a comet, sweeping up various charts and top album sales, they even rose to the top with their solo activities. For their comeback this time, it’s not only those involved in the idol world, but there is also great interest coming from the fans.

In the first half of the year, 2NE1 refrained from activities as a whole, and spent a lot of time in other countries. Other than guesting at Big Bang’s Japanese concert, they have not revealed a clear purpose for the reason they went to Japan.

Many are beginning to wonder if 2NE1 had decided to do overseas activities, following the foot steps of the Wonder Girls. Although being a group that still hasn’t had very much experience, there are a lot of companies directing their attention on 2NE1, both in Asia and the US.

Different from other girl groups, they have been busy even during their hiatus, appearing in CFs, at events, and participating variety programs, etc. It has been difficult trying to figure out the reason why 2NE1 was allowed to rest for a couple months before frequently visiting the US.

However, on this topic, YG representatives denied, “It is still too early for (2NE1 to do activities in the US)”. “For an artist, the most important thing is contents. It’s simply a matter of giving them enough time to sufficiently prepare in order to enhance their contents”.

The four members of 2NE1 are all equipped individually with unique charms and personalities, and also special skills in dancing and singing. Are they preparing to enter into the overseas market? Or if not, is the reason for being overseas simply because they are absorbed in their training? These girls’ trips are making for a summer full of mystery.

Source: Nate News

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT THE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

So, Bom, CL and Minzy are in the US now??? What a freaking surpise.

Guest evilgary

maybe to are just going to the US for more training or learn from the others there

dara looks absolutely gorgeous in the pic the taeyang

mysterious but Gorgeous CL

ecb184eba6b030.jpg

cr: DC2ne1 + sieljjang @ SDK

--------

im glad YG is giving their comeback a really good boost

2ne1 deserves it

Guest scarletletter

^

^

^

^

ohhh DATOP is a cute boy!!! kekekeke ..... its funny how dara bro look like a pretty gal and now dara can look to be a pretty boy too w00t.gif

and the guy with vblog is so lucky indeed ....its very rare to see a lot of YG artist in just a day ..... so lucky!! damn!!!

Oh so 3 of them are in the US? And Dara will be joining them soon? The anticipation of their comeback is killing me. This is going to be epic!

They probably have trainers in the US and getting different concepts there and also in Japan ^_^

Archived