►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest scarletletter

okies sorry for telling this but my eyes pop out when i saw Dara waist ohmy.gifblink.gifunsure.gif .... DARA pls GAIN MORE GIRL .... I MEAN SERIOUSLY I CAN ACTUALLY HAND GRIP YOUR WAIST WITH MY TWO HANDS ..... aigoo! .....at first i kinda accept the fact that dara will be forever slim but damn seeing her pic with CL makes me want to give her more food .... seriously she needs to gain weight , she is so underweight .....

dara i love you and i only want the best of you and i only want you to be more healthier looking girl i mean i know you are healthy and all but that damn waist made me gasped ...tears.gif

EDIT: @QAZXC ... is it?? ohhh *relief* ...yeah maybe you are right .... but anyways, i know she is trying hard to work being healthy ... its just that waist indeed made me gasped for a second though .... :)

cl must be talking about their 11st cf then .... they all look so fun in that cf w00t.gif

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qazxc

^ Dara's waist looks fine. :lol: I think you're probably just concentrating on the white part of her sleeveless top and yes, it would be scary if that was Dara's real waist size. Try looking closer, there are black parts on the side of her top but it blended with the black couch in the back.

ChaeRa in action!

I wonder what they are talking about - "

It's about time.."

Whether its about their new

11st CF vid or preparing for

their upcoming comeback?

But,then again I love that

we still manage to see the girls

around through

fancams & CFs

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

okies sorry for telling this but my eyes pop out when i saw Dara waist ......DARA WAIST IS SCARY ohmy.gifblink.gifunsure.gif  .... DARA pls GAIN MORE GIRL .... I MEAN SERIOUSLY I CAN ACTUALLY HAND GRIP YOUR WAIST WITH MY TWO HANDS ..... aigoo! .....at first i kinda accept the fact that dara will be forever slim but damn seeing her pic with CL makes me want to give her more food .... seriously she needs to gain weight , she is so underweight .....

dara i love you and i only want the best of you and i only want you to be more healthier looking girl i mean i know you are healthy and all but that damn waist made me gasped ...that is scarily wrong ......tears.gif

DARA's waist is fine!!..i think she gained weight in the past few days...for example her me2day..look at this pic 21dara_1276920491_3253_me2photo.jpg

her face,waist, leg and many more...gained weight.... which is very good...kekek 2ne1 pls comeback!

[HQ] 2NE1 @ 11st Summer-y CF (30s)

cr: 11st (re-up by ohdara2)

so this' what cl was talking abt.. the first thing i thought was their comeback. T.T

they're all extra pretty in this summer edition.. cl's daring.

aigooo.. i'm fangirling over dara more. she's so cute!

i wish to swim in those balls!! >.<

btw, are we allowed to embed vid/s on our posts?

Guest Zelle

oh the new CF is super cute! i think my fave is the maknae wannabe and real maknae holding hands and jumping to the pool of balloons!

kyopta really. and CL when her head is hit cute

love the blending of the voice as well. wicked!

aw, i so miss the girls

thanks for these CFs we still get to see them

Guest bluishme

Wow.. CL finally updated her me2day.. Chaera lave!! Wohoo..

Love their new cf.. I really love 11st cause they give cool

Cf to our girls..

Anyways.. I hope there will be more events for our girls so that

We get to see them.. I miss them so much.. YG please haha

I wish people would stop talking about Dara's waist, weight loss, weight gain. Seriously it seems that no one can be happy. If they gain weight everyone jumps on "the lose weight" bandwagon. If they lose it, then everyone calls them anorexic or something. She looks fine, she's always been a slim woman and to me it seems like she put on some healthy weight onto her small frame. Bom was never chubby she looked healthy and now she looks healthy and toned. Can we just stop talking about their looks? All we are doing is putting negative connotations and sending the message to young people that looks is all we care about. I for one do not care about how they look because their music and their voices is what attracted me to them in the first place.

Anyways, I love the CF and I wish that their comeback will be in the next coming month. Oh well I can only dream.

Love 2ne1.

Guest White Star

summer30s0000015.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000057.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000077.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000155.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000165.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000175.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000195.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000203.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000210.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000220.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000223.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000226.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000235.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

summer30s0000265.jpg<BR mce_bogus="1">

more at CLBaddestFemale Blog (please don't hotlink)

Guest im_a_fan

Hi there... I just want to comment about dara's waist. I think it's her outfit that makes it look smaller.

When i first see the photo, i also think "whoa, her waist is so small!!" then i notice that her outfit has this

black stripe thingy on both sides of her waist and it blends with the couch's color so basically what u think

is her waist is only the white portion of the outfit, haha... just wanna let you guys know... Ok, i'm out,

back to stalking mode :P

Guest mae22

hi everyone good day blackjacks about dara she is shining and glowing

first of all she doesnt look unhealthy at all not the anorexic type frail body type she is tone... she practise hard and exercise and if you remember the trainer is taking good care of her so no need to worry she is the only one of the 4 getting snack bet/ after training...

second she has this issue since way way back she had fast metabolism digesting her food faster.. so since way back she had this body type.. and look at thunder i think it runs in the blood XD.

no need to worry yge taking good care of her and all of the girls....

2ne1 11st so nice i hope its like a min lonh kekeke i just missed the girls so much i had been watching all of their perf all over for the past yr but we can totally feel it their coming.... im soo excited....

2ne1 fighting blackjack fighting..... we gonna try to put the girls on top again when they comeback....

Guest tazanya

So firstly non-2ne1 but kinda, I am especially fond of the new thanks button here at soompi.  makes me happy to be able to publicly thank all the great contributors to soompi blackjack love. [fyi its the little plus button right above the quote reply buttons.]

oh the new CF is super cute! i think my fave is the maknae wannabe and real maknae holding hands and jumping to the pool of balloons!

kyopta really. and CL when her head is hit cute

love the blending of the voice as well. wicked!

aw, i so miss the girls

thanks for these CFs we still get to see them

the whole Cf looks like a lot of fun.  its a party I wanna go to.  etude and 11st just love our girls.  most endorsements are like 6 month stints but this has been commercial after commercial after commercial.  its great.

I wish people would stop talking about Dara's waist, weight loss, weight gain. Seriously it seems that no one can be happy. If they gain weight everyone jumps on "the lose weight" bandwagon. If they lose it, then everyone calls them anorexic or something. She looks fine, she's always been a slim woman and to me it seems like she put on some healthy weight onto her small frame. Bom was never chubby she looked healthy and now she looks healthy and toned. Can we just stop talking about their looks? All we are doing is putting negative connotations and sending the message to young people that looks is all we care about. I for one do not care about how they look because their music and their voices is what attracted me to them in the first place.

Anyways, I love the CF and I wish that their comeback will be in the next coming month. Oh well I can only dream.

Love 2ne1.

I agree, but I think alot of kpop fans are very sensitive to the health of their idols since it seems they do fall out and end up in the hospital from time to time.  I know that YG the trainers and all the people at YGE are taking awesome care of our girls so I never worry about that for 2ne1.  I think to part of it is kinda boredom, we are only getting dribbles of activities so we overscrutinize every single aspect.  Once the girls comeback and we have music shows and radio shows and multiple things in one day... waist size and all that will be the last thing on our minds.

BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

<BR mce_bogus="1">

more at CLBaddestFemale Blog (please don't hotlink)

sorry I have no idea how to just leave the links with the new soompi so I just deleted your pics. anyhooo these are some great screen caps.  the red ballons were a great choice they pop next to the girls more matte/pastelly toned clothes.  great staging work done my the cf peeps.

Guest toozdae08

Minzy is looking so pretty lately. I love her hair cut and she growing into such a beautiful young woman. And I love that cf - love how they do such a natural cute concept.

DARA TO BE FEATURED IN TAEYANGS "I NEED A GIRL" MV?????

OMG!!!

2NE1 Sandara Park to appear in MV for TaeYang’s 1st full length album ‘Solar’

darayb.jpg

It has been revealed that 2NE1 Sandara Park will appear in Big Bang TaeYang’s solo song MV.

According to YG Entertainment on 21st June through a phone conversation, “Sandara Park will appear for the MV to TaeYang’s first full length album.” Before her singer debut, Sandara Park has received acting lessons, and also appeared in 1 episode of MBC ‘IlJiMae’.

Meanwhile, TaeYang’s 1st full length album ‘Solar’ is set for release on 1st July.

Source: Newsen

cr:kbites

Guest qazxc

OMG! Is it for the I Need A Girl MV ft GD? :w00t: I'm not surprised because Taeyang, GD and Dara have been really close even before debut.

I seriously can't wait for all these YG goodies coming our way. :lol:

Sandara Park to appear in Taeyang's solo MV

2NE1's Sandara Park will be appearing in her sunbae from the same company, Taeyang of Big Bang's first full solo album music video. Recently, in the entertainment district, there has been a fierce battle in order to cast Sandara Park in TV dramas and entertainment shows.

YG artists have a strong sense of belonging, and their bonds are strong as well. For example, on the weekend of the premiere of TOP's first, leading movie 'Into the Gunfire', more than 1 000 000 showed up, seated in the VIP area was his Big Bang band mates and of course, all the 2NE1 members showed up to show their enthusiastic support for him.

For this MV, even though Sandara Park has her regular full activities ahead of her, and is currently in the middle of busy schedules, she still made time. If it were not the title song, 'I Need a Girl' of Taeyang's first full solo album (on sale on July 1st), it would not have been possible for her to participate.

Taeyang's new song 'I Need a Girl' has G-Dragon featuring in it, however now with the entertainment district's hot topic, Sandara Park helping Taeyang out by making her appearance, the song is quickly rising up as this summer's most anticipated song.

Production companies that are seeking Sandara Park for movies and dramas are quickly accelerating their paces. At the moment, the demand for her even exceeds top stars such as Kim Taehee, Jeon Jihyun, Song Hyegyo, etc.

Last year, she breathed life into her role as Rie, the daughter of a ninja in the MBC drama "The Return of Iljimae", and she is currently at the top as a star who is equally able to succeed as an actor as well.

The 2NE1 members made their appearance in the idol world like a comet, and it has already been a long time since Sandara Park has risen to the status of a world-class top star. While she can be innocent, she can be equally sexy as well, and can even dance and sing. Any producers cannot help but to drool over her.

One of people close to Sandara Park revealed "Because of 2NE1 activities, she has had no time to appear in a full-fledged acting role", "However because there has been a lot of interest over (Sandara Park)'s acting, even during her busy schedules, she willingly accepted the role which helps ease some of her desire to act."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100621n03054

Translated by: GEE @ ygladies.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

2NE1 in 11st Calendar for June:

1024X768

1021x768.th.jpg

1152X864

1152x864x.th.jpg

1280X1024

2mnnr7o.jpg

Credit: letsplay2NE1

Archived