►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

I was just trolling the girls DC gallery.

I never noticed this but does bom's tights have spikes? How does she not hurt herself?

spiky%20bom%20내민지%20at%20dc21.jpg

credit 내민지 at DC2NE1

more CL love by 채리니킹왕짱 at dc2ne1,

CL12%20채리니킹왕짱.jpg

CL%20채리니킹왕짱.jpg

CL¹ÎÁö%20채리니킹왕짱.jpg

CL6%20채리니킹왕짱.jpg

CL3%20채리니킹왕짱.jpg

Note -- I know some of these have been posted before, but I wanted to include all the pics posted by the k-blackjack.

Guest dada

Not sure if this trans was ever posted, But just in case not hear you go.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6898/aa1002513.jpg

Special & Beautiful Guest, 2NE1!

2NE1, the only ones to guest at the Big Bang concert.

"Miss CL, what would be the most interesting program for today?"

"I thought Top's M/V is very cool. While I was featuring, I was curious about how it'd turn out, and I think the video is as sensible and cool as the music."

Sorry for cutting your post

P.S I never knew that CL leadah did

featured in TOP's mv? Or did i read it wrongly?

I want to know when did she

appear in the MV..

Here's the Eng subbed video for the MC part from Dankook University. I just uploaded it so the quality might not be so good.

enjoy! ^^

I love the YG FAM in here,especially

when they talked about TOP

& saying that he gave them support.Since

TOP is not that close with them as compared to GD.

Anyway,2NE1 girls are simply such a teaser

keep on teasing the guys in the uni. :lol:

those spikes of bommie are sure scaryyy. I still think its sexy, though.

CL's smile is really nice. I love her mandoo cheeks.

me misses the girls much..

LoL Zinger looks up to CL much. (WHO WOULDN'T)

Anyway, if I hap an oppa like TOP, I don't care if anyone wants my number. Having TOP as an opaa would be more than ENOUGH. haha.

Guest lvl_

another fancam of our girls @ the airport

cred: ohdara2

gifs out of this vid..

cred: 2ne1gall

1275808039_201006061608254776241401_0.jpg

the three youngsters

lol. is dara tryin to apply powder on cl's hair? dork >.<

1275808039_201006061608230525241401_0.jpg

lmao. they're both weird. ((:

1275808039_201006061608243236241401_0.jpg

the true youngsters

Guest NV4ever

Etude is doing some serious promotions for 2NE1's makeup line~~ there're soo many bts, pics, posters etc being released, and im loving it!! :lol:

Leader and bommie playing around, soo kuteee ^^ i just want to pinch bommie's cheeks!! she's kuter than dolls~!

lol at Dara messing around with baby Rin, she can totally pass as 2NE1's magnae...but Minzy gonna defend her status till the end! lmao ^.^

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Bommie! B)

http://i50.tinypic.com/a2vzuc.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2rypobt.jpg

cr: naver

WOW BOM unnie i want to ride a horse too.....kekek I WANT TO GO IN JEJU ISLAND!

lol lucky her to ride a horse,,,, when me and my family when for a vacation In the Philippines my Dad ask me if i want to ride a CARABAO i said yes kekeke... my butt got hit by the tail of it..kekeke..i have going to province...kekekek BUT its fun....kek

Guest JYCL

boomie is so adorable

good she is wearing pants for that

though i love her shorts and high shoes get up on way home

CL looked so chic too

Guest mae22

I really think 2netv will be coming back soon, all of the camera following all around them it can be for a shoot but with all of their traveling.; papa yg bring 2ne1tv back I miss the girls so badly watching their old perf all over again when is the comeback? I fell august to oct maybe bit bring 2ne1tv already aigooo....

Guest GDrag

:D

2ne1! looks like they really are enjoying their vacation! how cooL! :)

hhmm and i think 2ne1 tv will be airing soon too... what the camera always following them around .. :D aaahhh!!! wouldn't that be nice :w00t:

Guest mika.16

woohoo that pretty much confirms it! yay

they must be filming quite alot in advance, theyve been filming since LA right?

maybe theyre going to have it all filmed before they get busy with album promotions... cant wait!

Guest fiyfly

Pictures! News! First, I'm just happy the girls got to go on a small vacation because though they may not have been in the spotlight a lot lately, I'm sure they're practicing hard and are doing a lot of things behind the scenes to get ready for a comeback. That said, I'm even more excited about the possibility of having 2NE1TV coming back! It would definitely make sense since the YG family is starting to have comebacks now. My guess is that they'll start showing the 2NE1 episodes to get people hyped up for the official comeback. Personally, I think that show will do more to generate buzz and awareness than any new photo shoots or whatnot will do since the show is very much linked to the girls.

That said, the girls are looking REALLY good in all the pictures. Dara is still the same fun, awesome girl and CL just rocks any look. Bom seems to have gotten a little more fit and LOVE her in shorts - so nice to see her in actual pants instead of watching out in her shirt dresses. Minji, though, that girl has really grown up and is becoming a very lovely lady. Loving her longer bob (hope they'll let her grow it out), and her new outfits totally fit her style and age.

As always, thanks for keeping us updated and can't wait for the next surprise the girls have for us. :D

Archived