►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest hasuike

uhm,.. i'm thinking of this,.. if Bigbang went back to korea to promote again then do they plan to send 2NE1 to japan to invade it,..? and VMAJ is an introduction for them,..?

I'm so curious but it's just my speculation anyway,..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

uhm,.. i'm thinking of this,.. if Bigbang went back to korea to promote again then do they plan to send 2NE1 to japan to invade it,..? and VMAJ is an introduction for them,..?

I'm so curious but it's just my speculation anyway,..

Don't think so. It takes years to prepare to ACTUALLY advance in Japan. YG is not the type to rush things and mostly since 2NE1 isn't that stable yet in Korea, I don't think there's plans for them to go to Japan this early. VMAJ does seem like an introduction, but it's only a small snippet of 2NE1 IN JAPAN not 2NE1 IS GOING TO JAPAN.

I was curious about this too since Big Bang is coming back to Korea.

Guest hasuike

I know YG is not like that,..

but,... what plan does he have for the girls if he's planning bigbang to back in korea?

he's not promoting two artist at the same time, it will do a conflict,..

hhhmmmm,.. what he's planning to? I know he will gives us a surprise,..

Guest vulgarchic

Well, I guess VMAJ is an official introduction for 2NE1 in Japan. Put it this way, other rookie groups have been going to other Asian countires for a few days such as thailand, hong kong, japan ect to make their presense known so 2NE1 could be doing something similar :)

But I want them to take baby steps before trying to make an official debut in Japan. I really don't want them to do what two other girl groups have been doing in Japan by releasing a japanese version of their song. If 2NE1 go to Japan I want them to be 100% committed and be the first korean girl group to make a big impact there someday :) but it's harder for females kpop stars there than males.

*sigh* it was really good seeing the girls at an official event. I hope we get to see more of them soon. I miss them :(

Guest babymodz

Well, I guess VMAJ is an official introduction for 2NE1 in Japan. Put it this way, other rookie groups have been going to other Asian countires for a few days such as thailand, hong kong, japan ect to make their presense known so 2NE1 could be doing something similar :)

But I want them to take baby steps before trying to make an official debut in Japan. I really don't want them to do what two other girl groups have been doing in Japan by releasing a japanese version of their song. If 2NE1 go to Japan I want them to be 100% committed and be the first korean girl group to make a big impact there someday :) but it's harder for females kpop stars there than males.

*sigh* it was really good seeing the girls at an official event. I hope we get to see more of them soon. I miss them :(

i totally agree on your opinion about releasing japanese version of songs.

i'm a BB fan but when they remake their hits to japanese, it sounds really ... off.

i hope YG won't be doing the same thing for the girls

though i have to say, i gotta give props to YG for letting the girls sing Fire original version at the VMAJ.

many would expect them to sing it in japanese, since well ... they are singing for a japanese market/audience.

i would spazz if a korean artiste dares to release a korean single in japan - a risk, but hey, that's what being a hallyu star is about; introducing korean music to foreign countries.

anyway, back to 2ne1

i don't think they'll be entering the japanese market anytime soon;

YG would probably let them have a strong fanbase & secure status in s.korea first before launching them there.

so even if they don't make it (i doubt this will happen), they have something to turn back to.

but it is nice to see them in a foreign event with their sunbaes.

& have i said how much i love the japanese fans at VMAJ?

i doubt most of them know who 2ne1 is, but when the girls came on stage they were really supportive.

i'd love to see that in kpop ...

Guest hasuike

Uhmm.. you got a point i agree in all that you said,... so i guess i should put it this way,.. i badly missed the girls,..

Guest oyevv

Heyy!! I am new to posting, bt not new to 2ne1 (they are an awesome group and i love them :D:D ) and people please be patient their album will be great when it will be released :D:D

bt i have a question: does anyone know what is the color of the club/glow stick thingy (<-i am not sure how u call it, bt something like bb has a yellow glow stick etc and other clubs got lik diff colors for their clubs) bt what is lik the color for the blackjacks or 2ne1 fanclub?

Thank you!

Guest cristina0422

Heyy!! I am new to posting, bt not new to 2ne1 (they are an awesome group and i love them :D:D ) and people please be patient their album will be great when it will be released :D:D

bt i have a question: does anyone know what is the color of the club/glow stick thingy (<-i am not sure how u call it, bt something like bb has a yellow glow stick etc and other clubs got lik diff colors for their clubs) bt what is lik the color for the blackjacks or 2ne1 fanclub?

Thank you!

BlackJacks/2NE1 official color is HOT PINK.

87527477.jpg

Guest cristina0422

Oh!

107980831.jpg

DARA AS GUEST ON KBS "WIN WIN" ON JUNE 8TH?

pinkyasumi@twitter

Aigoo am i allowed to mention Dara's prominent fanboy here? Gahd! I'm happy for him, finally he will meet our Goddess. But anyway, why only Dara? What is that for? Or Dara's going to do like what Goo Hye Sun do in the KBS2TV’s Win Win corner, Keep the Promise Project? She's not exactly in the studio with the hosts.

Edit: She's just a special guest for Goo Hye Sun's episode.

[TV]

KBS Win Win (Goo Hyesun's side)

(Sandara Special Guest)

Time: PM 11:05

Guest NV4ever

2NE1 @VMAJ~~ The girls look gorgeous! even though i was hoping they wear some red-carpet dresses or something, but it's ok since i get to see the girls so it's all good :lol: Leader Rin is absolutely beautiful with her hair down like tat...YangGeng, leave her hair down from now on plssss!! CL has just proven once again why she's the leader of the amazing 2NE1, she handles the interview in both japanese and english fluidly and u can just feel her charisma when presenting the award, baddest female of Seoul represeting yo'll :lol:~! she's leading the group nicely...makes me soo proud kekeke way to go Leader!

i thought tat the girls just gonna present an award, but they also performed and interviewed! YG is a smart man, wat a great way to introduce 2NE1 to the Japanese audience and also worldwide since this was a world-stage event! And by looking at the crowd reaction when the girls took the stage, im confident to say tat 2NE1 can charms any audience cause of their awesome charismatic swagger! if i have fallen in love wit them just by watching them on YT, wat more when u can witness the amazing 2NE1 power LIVE~! kekeke

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

POSTED?

Kim Tae Woo I don't Care....version.....Seems like not Us Fans Miss 2ne1 but other Korean Artist..

I MISS 2NE1 so Much!!! PLS COMEBACK NOW K-pop IS BORING WITHOUT YOU GUYS.....

Cr:aobee31/YT

Most people think That 2NE1 I DON'T CARE is not deserving to be THE SONG OF THE YEAR @ MAMA 2009 but I think they are wrong 2NE1 DESERVED iT!.... I don't care is the most versatile song... you can play with it put your own version to it and will work make a good sound and feeling to it!.... unlike any other songs.....

CREDIT TO PAPA TEDDY!!! MISS YOU PAPA TEDDY AND 2ne1!!!!

TEDDY I Hope you will win an award this year +++ other years and i wish koreans peeps will acknowledge your compositions!!!!

Guest Aestas

i absolutely loved their energy during the VMAJ performance! it was a surprise to see that they performed, i thought they were just going to present.... I must say though.. i wish CL danced with the group during the first chorus at (mi-mi-mi-mi-michigo shippoh) instead of going off by herself. lol. its cute, don't get me wrong or flame me, but the cameras were all over the place cuz CL was running around on stage. hahah. it also seemed like the cameramen liked Bommie! looool.

Guest itszmaeee

Does anyone know why YGL isn't working? It works but when I try to sign in, it doesn't work. PM me if there's any mods lurking around please (:

ANYWAAAYS, I need more 2NE1. And can someone please please send me DC2NE1 link. It's on my address bar etc w/e you call it.

Archived