►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127423897303709me.jpg

이것은 모멤바가 그린 모멤바의 뇌구조! “나 이사람꺼도 그리고싶어요” 라길래 내가 종이한장 몰래 빼돌려다갔다줬는데 타이밍이 안좋아서 후딱 쓰구가야햇던ㅠ근데 저기 남자?저거는 아닌듯! 애가 날 잘 모르..나!?ㅋㅋ 누가 그린 누구의 뇌구조일까~요?!^^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

2NE1 Anniversary Party Invitation?? i want a video for this!! partying with 2NE1....dream come true!

2ne1partyinvitation.jpg

Info: May 24th @ 10:00pm

at YG new building for their 1 year anniversary

dress code is required!

Source: DC2NE1

Translations by: ciel@skydragon-kingdom

Reuploaded by: scarlet_cryssie@YGLadies

Credit by: crazycami@YGLadies

wanna share this, i got it from SuJu SiWon's twiiter

i think it's the first time i saw Minji with another artist like SNSD, 2PM TeacYeon, Suju SiWon

http://c.upanh.com/upload/6/860/GL0.11045155_4417_1.jpg

Credit: SiWon's twitter

plz don't hotlink

WAAAAH Minji with my snsd gals so cuuuttteee <333

hehehe idk why im so happy seeing her with the snsd

my fave gals <3333

Guest NV4ever

woah~! minzy with various artists ( siwonnie is soo kute lol sorrie about that, just have to spazz alittle ) when was it taken?? where the unnies?? it's the first time i've seen a 2ne1 member with tat many other artists, and backstage too!!

im really curious wat event was tat? our magnae is soo kute, her bob-cut is growing longer~~ i like it ^.^

Edit: @sryche, i can view it just fine though~~ try refresh the page ^^

Guest elavip

^ i think it was personal gathering, a religious one.

it's soo sweet to see minji with them! hope its a start of something for fans too.

ngl, i was so shocked when i saw the pic. guess i was so conditioned to seeing the girls by themselves only : /

Guest zahieyjunki

Choi Siwon, 2NE1, SNSD and others pray for Thailand

20100519_siwon_1.jpg

As many of you know, there’s much bloodshed in Thailand right now because of the sensitive political situation. But some Korean stars are feeling sad about the situation and have come together for a praying session for them.

On May 19th, Super Junior’s Choi Siwon posted a group picture of their praying session on his Twitter and actress Ryeo Won, SNSD’s Tiffany, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, 2NE1’s Minzy and 2PM’s Taecyeon were sighted. Siwon wrote, “Please pray for thailand ! HOLY SPIRIT come to Thailand ! Be safe :) !!”

The biggest surprise however was seeing Minzy in the picture. Who ever said YG artists kept to themselves? We just don’t see it on the surface.

It’s really nice of them do a thing like this even though they are far away from Thailand and I’m sure they are worried sick about the safety of their fans and families too. Let’s all hope that things will improve in Thailand soon!

c; AKP

^

that's like bible study group

no special event

i think they gathered together every week or anytime they can

they've been doing this for quite sometimes now

i think minji new to the group

Sean is part of this too

Guest maxim16

they belong to the same church, i guess..it is one of the rarest pic to see minzi with other artists but i believe this is a private gathering so maybe she usually goes with this group of idols.

Guest ivy26

As far as I know, vaness wu and siwon are Christians. so its probabaly a bible study group. and probably they gather every week .I saw him in Vaness blog! Go to Alivenotdead.com. see for yourself.

Guest MidnightByul

Just to clear up. lol

That is a bible study group Minzy is apart of alongside some SNSD girls, 2PM Taecyeon, and SuJu's Siwon.

Their worried about the deadly situation down in Thailand, so their basically praying for the safety of everyone down there.

Cuz it is NOT good down there.

And, yeah it is awesome that she's bonding. YG-SM Love we rarely see.

Also, who says YG people don't socialize. lol.

We just don't see it on the surface, I never worried about if the girls had idol friends. :)

Archived