►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

the girls are back~!! they looks lovely! ^.^ CL is soo pretty with her hair down, she should leave it like tat :D

and the girls were in London for the last week?? i think it might be true since why else would Dara just posted the me2day of her with the luggage in front of the airport?? i think the girls just got back yesterday/today for the performance....and someone posted the pics of her luggage it's a brand from the UK too!! maybe she bought it there? and they supposedly were with BEP's DJ?? wow kool ^.^ the girls are going international kekeke

they're doing something HUGE! i can just feel it~~ and YG is soo secretive too, no news or anything lately...really keeping the girls on downlow, then BOOM!! 2NE1 IS BACK~! :lol:

Guest elavip

the girls looks so good! and surprised, so much bom solo photos <333 it's refreshing to see the girls performing again. though i thought it was kinda of a weird event to do so.

new update

21dara127357009221208me.jpg

Dara: 누구손일까~요?!? 손이 푸둥하네~~ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest mika.16

I'm proud of YG & 2ne1,

when they like someone's work, they go STRAIGHT TO THE SOURCE,

whether it be music or choreography they work with the actual artists.

they dont plagiarize which is becoming a huge issue in Korea.

CL is looking slimmer!! Has she lost weight? ANd bom (all of them) look great!

Minji's outfit is cool and dara, cute as always.

Guest lvl_

[Ar!rang] 2NE1 @ Samsung Anycall Corby Event News Clip - English

ooops... audio out of sync... sorry. will post up new link soon

re-upload twice... couldn't fix it

This one's in sync..

2NE1 @Arirang TV [ENG]

cr: ohdara1@yt

Guest MidnightByul

the girls look so beautiful, at the event.

Bom was glwoing.

Chae does look better with her hair down.

aww...London and L.A looks like YG is pulling all stops with their album. (:

Guest NV4ever

the girls looks really good at the event tonight!! LOVE leader Rin with her hair down, soo pretty

bommie and minzy's hair flying all over the place :lol: but they look good ^.^ seems like Bommie lost weight they must be training hard for the comeback! which i wish YG would give us somethign already!!!

anyhoo, only 5 more days till 2NE1 ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!

Dara, remember to share some good news with us okie keke ^_^

Hi I am new here, but I've been following 2ne1 since their debut days. I am curious to know if anyone knows the name of the purple sneakers BOM is wearing for this event that they just participated in...I love their sneakers and wish to buy a few. Thanks a lot to whoever helps me. ^_^

Hi I am new here, but I've been following 2ne1 since their debut days. I am curious to know if anyone knows the name of the purple sneakers BOM is wearing for this event that they just participated in...I love their sneakers and wish to buy a few. Thanks a lot to whoever helps me. ^_^

Street slam high by SPX [cost around : 200-250 USD]

21DC-6.jpg

edit:

V nah..Bom wore it in other events too and some 2ne1 fashion blog posted about it long time ago

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127362787086997me.jpg

다라는 쇼핑중~! 좋은 화질로 보여주고싶었지만 나에게 원본사진이없어서..ㅋ 이것만봐요!^^ 일단ㅋ

Guest maxim16

i cant help but to comment when i saw dara's me2day..id say, she is a WOW...beautiful girl..and where are the other girls, Dara?..there are lots of speculations about their trips from LA to London..for sure for sure YG is cooking up something for us.

Archived