Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

DARA new me2day update

21dara_1272681432_54737_me2photo.jpg

굿모닝!^.^ 히히히 이게 뭔지알아요? 예전에 내가 씨에루 손등에 상처났을때 실수로 모기밴드 붙여준거 기억나요? 그러고 지금 거의 반년이지났는데…휴..흉터가..^^ㅠ안없어지네요! 한아이의 손에 내가 무슨짓을한건지!흑흑 쏘리 씨에루♥츄

cr:dara/me2day

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

POSTED???

Dara(2NE1) @Superstar K NG

2NE1 &NichKhun(2PM) @Superstar K NG

Credits: ohdara1@yt

Meday translation:

굿모닝!^.^ 히히히 이게 뭔지알아요? 예전에 내가 씨에루 손등에 상처났을때 실수로 모기밴드 붙여준거 기억나요? 그러고 지금 거의 반년이지났는데…휴..흉터가..^^ㅠ안없어지네요! 한아이의 손에 내가 무슨짓을한건지!흑흑 쏘리 씨에루♥츄

Good morning!^.^ Hehehe. Do you know what this is? Do you remember when I got a mosquito wound on the back of my hand, and CL put a band on it? Well it’s been about half a year since then…hoo..a scar..^^ㅠ It’s still there! I’ll hold the hand of a child! *sniffsniff* Sorry, CL♥Chu

Guest elavip

there was a little Etude event today, lots of pretty ads

222alslthek.jpg

ddalslthek.jpg

ssl20003alslthek.jpg

ssl20006alslthek.jpg

ssl20009alslthek.jpg

ssl20010alslthek.jpg

ssl20012alslthek.jpg

ssl20014alslthek.jpg

credit: 엘​리​ (alslthek) @ naver blog + ygsecret21

Guest cristina0422

LOL. these gifs made my boring afternoon.

it looks like bommie ready to smack the kid dara.

rh28ab.gif

and here cl looks like forcing the kid dara to do something or else she will get punched.

2q8caq8.gif

kekeke. minki-ah help dara, your unnies are bullying her.

cr.dc2ne1

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

LOL. these gifs made my boring afternoon.

it looks like bommie ready to smack the kid dara.

http://i43.tinypic.com/rh28ab.gif

and here cl looks like forcing the kid dara to do something or else she will get punched.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2q8caq8.gif

kekeke. minki-ah help dara, your unnies are bullying her.

cr.dc2ne1

lol at CL look at her right hand ready to punch DARA!!!!! They like to bully dara because she is very eye catching..... without any effort......

Guest NV4ever

Etude is doing some serious promotions of 2NE1's MakeUp eh~~ those poster pics of the girls looks soo gorgeous!

i want to have one!! aish...us international fans are missing out on lots of goodies hix hix :(

i think tat pic of Dara and CL on the street is when Dara went to the dentist and CL accompanied her~~ kekeke

married couple is just soo sweet and kute!! CL-roo cares and love her ssantoki alot ^.^ ChaeRa FTW~!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

MINJI UPDATED HER ME2DAY!!!! minji is very good at drawing just like me kekekek.....(joking)

21minzy_1272722656_31175_me2photo.jpg

제목을 알려주세요~~추첨을통해 제목으로 인정하겠습니다~^

cr:minji/me2day

Guest annefreaks

MINJI UPDATED HER ME2DAY!!!! minji is very good at drawing just like me kekekek.....(joking)

제목을 알려주세요~~추첨을통해 제목으로 인정하겠습니다~^

cr:minji/me2day

omg! did bby minji really draw that? :o awesome drawing minus the messy lines. XD

girl is definitely multi-talented. now I want to draw something ;o;

Guest andloveyelledno

Me2day translations

Dara:

모델 양무스! 포토그래퍼 테리 리채린슨!ㅋ

Model Yang Moss! Photographer Terry Richaerinson!ke

++ Seung Ho=Kate Moss, Terry Richardson=Lee Chae Rin (CL)

Credit: GEE @ YGLadies

Via: 21bang

ROFL Dara always cracks me up. She can be so witty too :D

Minji:

제목을 알려주세요~~추첨을통해 제목으로 인정하겠습니다~^^

Please tell me what the title should be~~I’ll name this after a title I draw out by random~~^^

Credit: GEE @ YGLadies

Via: 21bang

Minji is so talented, i'm glad she's able to have time to draw since that's obviously a big passion of hers.

14cbajr.jpg

Dara: 굿모닝!^.^ 히히히 이게 뭔지알아요? 예전에 내가 씨에루 손등에 상처났을때 실수로 모기밴드 붙여준거 기억나요? 그러고 지금 거의 반년이지났는데…휴..흉터가..^^ㅠ안없어지네요! 한아이의 손에 내가 무슨짓을한건지!흑흑 쏘리 씨에루♥츄

Good morning!^.^ Hehehe. Do you know what this is? Do you remember when I got a mosquito wound on the back of my hand, and CL put a band on it? Well it’s been about half a year since then…hoo..a scar..^^ㅠ It’s still there! I’ll hold the hand of a child! *sniffsniff* Sorry, CL♥Chu

Credit: AA-Chan

2rnzdk0.jpg

Dara: 짜쟌~!^.^ 이 아이의 이름을 공개합니다!!! 엘에이투끼~!에요^^ㅋㅋ채린맘이 아까 이름 지어서 알려줬어요ㅋ 이 투끼는 채린맘의 두번째 베이비구요 나한테 탐탐이 다음으로 선물해준 아이죠! 해외입양아! 싼토끼닮아서 데려왔다고하지만 내가보기엔 채린맘을 더 닮았네ㅋ암튼 …

Tada~!^.^ I’m going to reveal his name!!! This is, LA Tooki~!^^ㅋㅋ I’m letting you know because CL named him earlierㅋ This is CL’s second Tam Tam she’s given me after the last adopted child! I told her that I brought him home because he looked like Ssantokki, but really I think it looks more like CLㅋ Anyways…

Credit: AA-Chan

So the girls are back in Korea. Now we just have to wait and see what they did in LA :)

Guest cccatherine

fiercecl.jpg

Does anyone know where I can buy these question/exclamation mark earrings?!

Except for YesStyle, I'm specifically looking for the yellow ones :( I already asked the where can I find this thread

Online sites are fine too. Please PM me, thank you~

Archived