►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

Dara really looks stunning in her beauty shot!

@VMAJ

Looks like 2NE1 is following in BB's footsteps.

I wouldn't call it as 'following' BB's footsteps, but more like YG's way of promoting 2NE1 slowly in Japan. I don't think YG have plans for 2NE1 to advance in the japanese market just yet. A few year/s maybe. 2NE1 needs to have a more stable korean fanbase in korea.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

ohmy~~ look @ tat gorgeous pic of Dara for Cosmo Mag.!!!! godess indeed~ ^_^ soo pretty.

and i spot another henna tattoo on leadah Rin, looks really cool =D

Man the girls are totally queens of fashion!!! Ceci, Arena, Nylon, Cosmo...and they're still on break!!!

they even got invited for the VMAJ, it's such an honor to be amongside with other popular world acts in a world stage~!

2NE1 IS GOING WORLDWIDE~~ :lol: i cant wait to watch it

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

K-pop Wrap-up!! TVXQ (동방신기) Big Bang (빅뱅) 2NE1(투에니원) [Pops in Seoul]

cr:arirangworld

Guest JingYo

Hi..i'm new here, right?

I really happy when hearing 2NE1 will be in JP. Long time no watch their performance. Hope something new <3

Ah~ i just want to share it..i have just finished it few mns..I don't think it looks like CL..sr

aa1IMG_0963.jpg

^^ Jing Yo wow...thanks

it is CL

just look at her eyes

and the hair

i love the crown too

this is a very charming fan art

the ones above are very nice too

aimee is giving us some tips again

2ne1 still in LA

hope they can go and shop

bet Boomie is so happy

just the LA breeze will thrill her

Guest janineventurina

jingYo... i love your fanart!!!

Luvgd... omo..

Wouldn't it be awesome is someone posted some pics of 2ne1 here in US... i miss the girls so much...

i can't wait till their comeback....

----

check out this wallpapers of 2ne1

credit:showwallpaper.com

04183110.jpg

04190110.jpg

Guest NV4ever

so the girls are still in LA~~ and some even saw them!! lucky...man, did any of them manage to get some pics keke ^.^

they should be leaving the States soon b/c 2NE1 have an event on the 24th rite.

@jingyo, love the fanart~!!! really pretty and CL looks like those anime characters :lol:

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

so the girls are still in LA~~ and some even saw them!! lucky...man, did any of them manage to get some pics keke ^.^

they should be leaving the States soon b/c 2NE1 have an event on the 24th rite.

@jingyo, love the fanart~!!! really pretty and CL looks like those anime characters :lol:

OH wait guys! ain't AMERICA affected by the ERUPTION OF THE VOLCANO IN ICELAND!.....MOST OF THE FLIGHTS ARE CANCELLED!.......

http://tinyurl.com/26rv42o

^...THIS ONE'S REAL COOL. WANNA TRY IT MYSELF~! XD

OH wait guys! ain't AMERICA affected by the ERUPTION OF THE VOLCANO IN ICELAND!.....MOST OF THE FLIGHTS ARE CANCELLED!.......

OMO. THEY CAN'T NOT ATTEND ON THE 24TH! NOOO!! I MISS THEM SOOO BADLY. X-|

Guest allkpopuser

NO ITS ONLY THE FLIGHTS FROM EUROPE THAT ARE AFFECTED.. EUROPE TO AMERICA (and vise versa).. they should be okay..

I WANNA SEE SOME FANPIXXXXXX LOLZ

Guest vetrina

LOL! No, if they're in LA, I don't think their flight's in trouble 'cause Iceland's all the way on the Atlantic.

Are they really in LA?! Pictures please, somebody!!!

Archived