u can spot Kkok Minkkis crying in 2NE1 TV when~ the one when GD and CL hug~

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ^ 2ne1s first mutizen for FIRE

epic moment

everybody cried

even the leader did (leaders dont cry they say)

maknae indeed ..so adorable in that cap

reminded me of their MAMA win for song of the year

just as pure and sincere

---------

thanks for the magazine photos

im in a pleasant state of shock

wooooooooooooooooooooooot

cl-2.jpg

cr: NE people + ciel of SD-kingdom

Guest NV4ever

man, im loving all these new pics of the girls~!! they're soo rocking it~!

and CL~~ GOSH....her body is totally HOTT!!!!!! she's sooo sexy hahhaha this girl is truly model material

she can rocks chic, sophisticated, sexy poses as well as kute, boyish poses...LEADER RIN IS AWESOME! :lol:

Dara is always photogenic...her stares can kill~~ intense ^.^

Bomtaro and baby minkki looks really good too~~ aww..those pics of the magnae crying when the girls win their first mutizen is sooo sweet and touching~! ^__^

2NE1 gonna be in Japan for the VMA!!!!!! Yayyy...more of the girls, maybe they'll present the award to BB?? keke :)

Guest daff000

I HOPE THEY WİLL PERFORM AT WMA ı know they will not debut in japan near future but everyone wants THEM PROUD OF OUR GİRLS :)

Guest elavip

LOVE all the shoots. CL especially looks stunning, love the bare bra look. the nylon shoot is crazy, but so 2NE1. love the styling in all the spreads!! bb minji looks fabulouss. yayy gorgeous girls!

Beanpole Jeans Augmented Reality thing ._.

-removed-

20100420364012010042093.jpg

Guest polka_dotts

I love their photoshoots! Dara and CL are rocking the clothes and Min Ji and Bom are rocking the hair/makeup. The girls are WORKIN' it. <3 Dara, Aimee Lee, Min Ji, & Jinu were so cute when they were cheering to "The Leaders." =D

The clip of GD&CL backstage is so adorable. What were they talking about?

Guest itszmaeee

OHMYGOSH! The girls look so pretty and CL! woot ! woot ! She's definitely showing not-that-much-skin, but a lot compared to Bom. I'm definitely loving this type of photoshoots of the girls. Normal clothes lmao.

Guest rubber

I'm not sure if these fan arts and photos have already been shared before. But they look really cool :)

*Dara fan art-> reposted @ Oh Dara!

Credits: as tagged + Ne-People + Baidu Sandara Bar

Credits: as tagged + DC2NE1 + Baidu Sandara Bar

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I just realized that CL is wearing GD's tiger pajama pants thing in Try To Follow Me MV! LOL...

I saw some pictures of GD in the behind the scene of SAL DVD, and I spot him with that pants!

YG Family Love! too lazy to make caps now....

And I think Dara's shoes during the cosmetic photoshoot in that water scene, SR wore the same one during his Strong Baby peformance ft. GD before! I am suprise how I even notice small things like this, that it is so scary...LOL....

Anyways, I love love love the new Jean Pole Jeans photoshoot! Luv it! I wish I could order some too only if they'll ship internationally (?)! It'll be super!

Guest scarletletter

i was about to load the etude photoshoot but someone beat me to it kekekeke :)

anyway, i decided to share this one instead

my top five 2NE1 tv scene

#5 Dara famous dance crab (that took G-dragon and Top crab dance into shame) kekeke

#4 2NE1 I don't care tired version (fave I dont care performance of all time!)

#3 Who could not forget the birth of "HotDog" Dara (no one in any girl group can do like 2ne1 did)

#2 Its actually a tie between Chaera cam moments(that made a lot of other idols (CNBlue) and fans to follow and Bomtaro "EH?" moment (that made GD got addicted) kekeke

and last but the most definite fave and EPIC win of all time 2ne1tv moments

UKSUSU day!

credit:dc2ne1

well, its obvious that I MISSED them Terribly! Papa YG please spoil us and give us 2ne1 TV Season 2 back!!!

Guest darkaz619

the girl is doing a lot of photo shoots lately Arena, Nylon, Cosmo and CeCi is not even there comeback

can't even imagine what kind of promotion YG is going to do when 2NE1 is coming back for real.

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 on the guest list for MTV World Stage Video Music Awards Japan

YG ladies, 2NE1, has been invited as guests for the MTV World Stage Video Music Awards Japan (WS VMAJ) that is to be held in May.

MTV has revealed, “At the press conference held in Japan on the 20th, it was revealed that 2NE1 will be attending the award shows as guests along with other celebrities.”

There will be 15 guests in total who will be attending this awards ceremony. Along with 2NE1, the guest list includes ex-Sugar member Ayumi, model Tanaka Miho, singer Fukuhara Miho, martial artist Masato, and Taiwanese musician Vanness.

WS VMAJ also plans to have Ke$ha, K’Naan, Japan’s Bradberry orchestra and Miliyah Kaho, and AI perform on stage during the awards ceremony.

Korean idol groups, Big Bang and TVXQ, have been nominated for the ‘Best Newcomer Artist Video‘ and ‘Best Group Video‘ awards respectively. There will be a total of 15 award categories, five of them which Lady Gaga has been nominated for. Jay-Z and Black Eyed Peas, Alicia Keys, and Amuro Nami have also been nominated for awards.

The WS VMAJ will be held at the Yoyogi National Stadium in Japan on May 29th!

cr: allkpop

Archived