►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest ace4va111

Thanks for the link of 2ne1’s Interview, Part II (10asia), that's really insightful of what's going on in their heads now as a team, i like question no. 10 where CL said they're being raised tough...i so agree, it's so like that for every artist coming out of YGEnt...but the girls are sure being loved as the daughters and sisters of the family which is just adorable, i bet the guys're pretty protective of them...hahah...like the part where teddy and gd scolded cl of not eating anything before recording and yg and jinu presenting them a new comp set (which is spoiling them as well...) hahah....it's just adorable how they seem to inspire everybody to just do your thing, which is a good vibe coming from artists of their genre...

and yeah, i feel for cl on having a stuffy with you like a spirit friend, i so have that kind of feel sometimes with some of my stuffies...hahah....^_^

plus, the part where minji's studying to write and compose awes me...she's gonna be a blast upon maturity..she's a force...and so are the girls of course...but man! at 15! she's doing a lot! and doing it cool! ^_^

cl so surprised me on the what to bring on a deserted island part, i so thought about that too...i'd bring an airplane with full fuel and engines fully capable of flying off from it...hahah....

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been on this thread before o: Wow the preview for KJE's Chocolate looks really good <3

Just watched the dance battle too and I agree.. Minji was the only one who really danced,

the others just shook their butts and stuff XD; I still can't believe she's so young. Sucha bundle of talent x]

Wow, the mini-album sold a lot this week o:

At first I was a bit 'wtf' at their style but.. it's actually kinda cute and quirky xD <3

Guest bigbangloverr

dara's me2day update

와쌉 WE 2NE1!!!!우리 드디어 뭉쳤어요!!!ㅠㅠ 엉엉엉… 너무 보고싶엇다규!!!ㅋㅋ역시나 네명이 모이니 시끌벅적 웃느라고 목이 아파죽겟어요 너무 웃어서 배도 땡겨요ㅋ이 여자들이!!!ㅋ4일동안 어떡게살앗나 떨어져서ㅋ그럼 우린 노래연습 계속합니다!^^뿅~!

3829862234_af4d394894.jpg

^^looks like they are still practicing heh?? pretty boy probably? wahhh. so excited & so happpyy they are reunited again :D

minzy's updates <3

광주에서가호옷사왔는데 좀 목부분이안맞나봐요;주름이쏠렸어요ㅠ

3829855716_e33e462c3b.jpg

잠들어버린가호;귀엽죠?좀 작지만잘어울리는색깔~!

3829860838_03ed044dd0.jpg

보컬시간~!

3829115593_27e5fcb046.jpg

credits & thanks: me2day + dara&minzy <3

Dara me2day update translation

와쌉 WE 2NE1!!!!우리 드디어 뭉쳤어요!!!ㅠㅠ 엉엉엉… 너무 보고싶엇다규!!!ㅋㅋ역시나 네명이 모이니 시끌벅적 웃느라고 목이 아파죽겟어요 너무 웃어서 배도 땡겨요ㅋ이 여자들이!!!ㅋ4일동안 어떡게살앗나 떨어져서ㅋ그럼 우린 노래연습 계속합니다!^^뿅~!

http://letsplay2ne1.files.wordpress.com/20..._af4d394894.jpg

What up! We 2ne1!!! We finally got back together!!! T.T I missed you guys so much!!!! Just as i expected, we talked and gigled a lot. So i got a sore throat. I feel like i have a facial paralysis from too much laughing. women… lol… I still cant believe we were apart from each other. We are going to practice anyway!!! bbyong!

Min Ji me2day updates translations

광주에서가호옷사왔는데 좀 목부분이안맞나봐요;주름이쏠렸어요ㅠ

http://letsplay2ne1.files.wordpress.com/20..._e33e462c3b.jpg

i bought some clothes for GAHO in GaugJu (name of the city) but it is kinda small for GAHO especaily neck..

잠들어버린가호;귀엽죠?좀 작지만잘어울리는색깔~!

http://letsplay2ne1.files.wordpress.com/20..._03ed044dd0.jpg

sleeping GAHO? cute, isnt it? small but matched colour?

time for vocals

credit: 21evo.com (shaun for translating)

Guest knucklepink

oooohhhh...thanks for the translations ncly dear..:)

awww, minzy really looks like she wants a dog badly..unnies, please let her have one! she would be the happiest maknae ever! although it does take a lot of responsibility and time to take care of one...hmmmmm...maybe they can let GD take care of it when they have shows, because he's letting them take care of Gaho now..haha! :)

loving 2ne1! can't wait for more updates..:D

Guest CLWIFE

^ Bom also got 2 or 3 dogs maybe, i dont think they allow them to have dogs @ the appartement

Can someone translate dara update please

aww that dog is so cute. Sharpei's are really sweet dogs too. They are really protective of their owners though lol. He looks like a stuffed animal awww

Translation of CL's me2day update

http://i32.-/2vshkde.jpg

다라언니가 안경사줬어!프롬 필리핀!

DARA BOUGHT ME GLASSES! ITS FROM THE PHILIPPINES!

Translation of Dara's me2day update

탐탐이가 필리핀가서 받은 선물 꼬마하트베개!!! 맨날 커다란 다라엄마의 하트베개를 갖고싶어 햇엇는데 자기한테 맞는 사이즈받앗네요ㅋ 탐탐아 감사합니다~ 해야징!!^^

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4243/3828...3182318f58f.jpg

some fan gave this to TAMTAM when i was in philippines~ TAMTAM always wanted to have a heart shaped pillow, now TAMTAM got it. say “thanks”, TAMTAM!!!

Translation of Dara's message @ mnetstyle

to every our lovely viewer of 2ne1TV! are you guys going to keep watching our show? right? we think it is really hilarious even to us. we are planning to show our more reality.. so alway stay tuned!

[PICS]autographs and translations

Bom

1948682328uz8lsvoq0717qj.jpg

Question = how did you feel when you got the first mutizen award?

Answer = when i first got it.. i was too excited to say something..... i was thinking lots of ppl but...among them... YG just came to my mind right there. bcuz i have been always trouble maker.....lol

1948682328iown2smq0719q.jpg

Question = who do you respect the most?

Answer = first, my boss YG! and 2nd teddy!~~ both are like a father and a brother to me. cant think of the world w/o them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara

1948682328mbdiwrup0717q.jpg

Question = DARA! you look very young! do you think that is an advantage and disadvantage?

Answer= i look so young so sometime a little kid talk to me with rude behavior. but it is really good to buy some cheaper ticket. cuz they think im an elementary school student or something... lol

1948682328pcj8mnnh0719q.jpg

If i was a boy, i will be Dara's boyfriend. i like her because she is so generous, friendly and not to mention pretty! ps. but rest of 2ne1 members are also cool.. lol

1948682328stjcny2q0719q.jpg

Min Ji goes to bed so early because she is a little baby! and bom takes off her clothes so quickly and CL is quite sexy when she is naked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CL

1948682328fr6tv30c0717q.jpg

Question = who are you thinking about right now!!!

Amswer = me? i just like to think about princes and princesses

1948682328nw8vx5tm0719q.jpg

The baddest female!

Min Ji

194868232812go8dva0719q.jpg

Question = Min ji if you can choose somebody to replace your maknae position, who would you pick?

Answer = Im gonna have to choose DARA!

(everything) credit: play2ne1 + 21evo.com(translations)

* some part were edited by me cause the translations didn't make sense at some parts.

Guest james18
Translation of CL's me2day update

DARA BOUGHT ME GLASSES! ITS FROM THE PHILIPPINES!

^ CL looks like Hwangbo at this pic. ^^ and she's really sexy. ^^

[PICS] more autographs and translations

^ HAHA. the maknae thing again. and Minji already accepted the fact that Dara can replaced her as the maknae in the group.

and Cl should have wrote Teddy on the questionnaire. ^^

Guest nad_donad

Super cute me2day updates!!!! They must miss each other a lot......

The picture of them sitting together on the practice room really giving me a warm feeling... 2NE1 JJANG!!!

The glasses Dara bought for CL is really funny... And the fans' gift from TamTam is adorable too....

And Gaho!!! Gyaaaaaaa............kaawaaaiiii!!!! XDDDD

I can't believe that's a living dog, it really look like a stuff animal, super duper cute!!

Gaho will be a star, hehehe.....just like Taeyang's Boz...kkkk....

Guest kailie87

wah gaho so cute! I love YG family family hehe. So many updates I can't keep up haha, but nonetheless thank you everyone.

Oh Minzy O_O woah you totally blew everyone away.

Cyworld BGM songs that sold the most in 2009

1. SNSD- Gee [GOLD]

2. 2NE1- I don't care [GOLD]

3. Big Bang & 2NE1- lollipop [GOLD]

4. Outside- Alone [GOLD]

5- SS501- because I'm stupid [sILVER]

6- 8eight- I don't have a heart [sILVER]

7. 2NE1- Fire [sILVER]

8. Lee Seung Gi- Will you marry me? [sILVER]

9. Craft- Not anyone else?? idk [sILVER]

10. Davichi- 8282[sILVER]

Note...

Note .......

[Gold] 300000-500000

[silver] 200000-300000

credit: bestiz

Guest anoano

i just wanna congratulate our MINJI for her cool dance on Inkigayo!!!

saved the best for last! wew! her dance style's really a YG one!

the dance battle was kinda short but it was enough to let the people

know that our MINJI's a great dancer! i just love her costume, accessories-

DARA's cap, CL's necklace, & her attitude and confidence! good job maknae!!!

Guest mango-iee

Does Park Bom have Facebook ? :mellow:

because "Bommie" added me in from Facebook and she said she's really Park Bom... ^ ^;;

---------

Minzy totally owns the stage during the dance battle. :3

i knew there was no match for Minzy ... :X

-&-

the puppies are so cute !

anyone know when the next 2NE1 tv is sub ? > <"

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania.wordpress.com

Thanks a bunch, tam & Joyce! :D

[HQ] 2NE1 – I Don’t Care (Remix) on Music Bank (2009-08-14).avi [214.44 MB]

[HQ] 2NE1 – No. 1 on Music Bank (2009-08-14).avi [86.1 MB]

Do NOT take these cuts out. Thanks! :D

Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute, 2NE1 – Girls Dance Battle on Inkigayo (2009-08-16) [cashewmania].avi [30.95 MB]

2NE1 – I Don’t Care (Remix) on Music Bank (2009-08-14) [cashewmania].avi [46.2 MB]

2NE1 – No. 1 on Music Bank (2009-08-14) [cashewmania].avi [18.4 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest HelloOperator
Korean Weekly Album Sales as of 2009.08.09 ~ 2009.08.15

2. (-1) 2NE1 - The First Mini Album

Weekly Sales: 7,222 copies.

Total Sales: 53,000 copies.

Average Sales (per day): 1000-1100

credits:asianfanatics

Total sales only amount to 53K? What was all the stuff about nearing 100K sold then?

I want to buy 2NE1s mini album but I want it to count towards the charts.. where can I buy it from that will allow me to do that? is yesasia ok?

also i want to want chocolate so bad but i dunt wanna ruin it with the fancam lol i wanna watch the real thing so im waiting the glasses from dara to cl are so cl like .. harry potter glasses? ROFL and if bommie added you on facebook.. then its fake lol srry but they would never do that obviously unless you know them personally.

everyones handwiting is so expressive of their personalities like bom has these pretty angel wings rofl i remember when teddy said on 2ne1 tv that bom always draws bom bom park bom and hearts on her lyrics paper and cl highlights and underlines words lol

Guest fiyfly

^Hanteo sales don't reflect all sales, like YGshop and certain outlets that might not be part of the Hanteo chart. It's a good gauge, but not everything is there. I'm guessing that with YGshop sales and non-Hanteo outlet/website sales, they're probably around 70-80k album sales. If closer to 100k, that would be fantastic. :D As for where to buy albums to count to Hanteo, I've heard that DVDHeaven is a good place, but I've never bought from them myself.

Thanks for the Me2Day updates. The ones of Gaho with the clothes are so cute! I don't like sharpeis alot myself, but he's adorable. No wonder Minji is in love. I hope when things calm down a little and Dara gets over her fear of puppies that Minji can get a puppy of her own. And CL looks so happy with those glasses. Dorky leader. :D

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

wow! even tam-tam has it's own heart-shaped red pillow like it's owner (dara). so cute!

minji really like to have a puppy eh that she even bought him (ga-ho) a shirt eh! hehe..

i hope dara will start to not be afraid of the puppy.

Guest jjanni
Yay Minzy! She was amazing! No offense, but I really didn't like the other dances. They reminded me of the typical dances that girls dance when they are trying to get some :lol: I personally couldn't stand all that booty shaking so I had to skip a lot of it. I think the one before Minzy wasn't dancing like that...Idk...I kinda skipped hers to see Minzy's HAHA!

- im agree with you minji did very well :)

i really liked it a lot , i watche 3 times ^^

Guest floree04

Hmmm, I am really wondering ......

YG said that 2NE1 isn't gonna focus on variety show..

does that mean that they're not gonna participate in any variety show at all?

But just some guest in shows like KJE's Chocolate?

Archived