►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

LOL I guess it's just me, but I really do like Dara's part in the song haha. Its a little random compared to the whole song, but I thought that little switch was hot! lol. And yes so much effects, but if there wasn't any effect for that part of the song, I don't think it would have sounded right? But ehh its just me. At first I wasn't really feeling Dara, but now I like her a lot haha. I thought her "hard" look in the street MV was pretty on cue. Bom doesn't seem to be good at being ghetto though haha. CL and Minji has it down pack though. Either way I just really like the Indian part of Dara's haha. Love the little fire effect too haha

nah... it isn't just you honey.. ^^ because i go wit you..

and also.. her indian part has the most relevance to the title...

YOU GOT THE FIRE

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT :P yeah baby.. ohohohoho

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cindy--rox

Oh, wow. Thanks for sharing that! I always get this feeling that YG is waaaaay too modest.

He knows that he rocks but we will never admit it. Like in the back of his mind he's thinking "I'm such a freakin genius!" I can just sense it.

To members who think this thread is growing quickly

Actually mods merged their official thread with the picture thread that was started before their debut.

So this thread didn't grow this big in the span of two days.

Guest Saiyorii
[NEWS] 050609 2NE1 will be 2009 best newcomer? New MVs gets a million views in less than a day

Newcomer 2NE1 has been predicted to be best newcomer of 2009.

Their debut song ‘Fire’ went up to #1 spots after just being released on 6th May on Cyworld and Bugs music charts. And their MVs got a million over views in just less than 1 day after their reveal. GomTV which was the first to reveal the MVs also spoke up, “Newsinger group 2NE1 gets more than 1 million views for their MVs in just less than a day. This is wonderful results beyond expectations.”

YG Entertainment also provided, “YG Homepage plus internet community Bestiz also got overwhelming responses for the MV receiving more than 2 million views. Such overwhelming response is beyond what we have imagined.”

Netizens’ responses to the new group is also positive, “It is good that we get to see a girlgroup that is different from what we normally get”.

A special making video for the MV will be released on the 11th, and the girls will have their debut stage on 17th May.

credit: sookyeong.wordpress.com + together2ne1

o.o that's really cool. Hopefully YG doesn't try to make them TOO different after hearing the responses. I love the song, but the style is >_<.

Guest babiiv214

Woah! 1 million views in less than a day? Freakin' amazing! and over 2 million views in other sites?

Now, tell me which newbie group has done such feat before?

They even manage to debut at No.1 at cyworld and BUGS after it's release that's less than a day?

Not to mention they are slowly starting to climb o other charts!

Hoping that they'll get to receive an award after their debut performances soon!

Though that's too much to ask for newbies but after all this? Wouldn't you think otherwise that it could be possible?

Man! These girls never fail to surprise me, Go 2NE1!

would it be cool if they reach 20,000+ members in their official cafe before debut? Because they currently have 17,525 now

The fan chants would be uber cool!

This thread sure flew after a day! I had to backtrack a lot to catch any new updates and news about the girls!

Are they somehow breaking records now? I mean comparing to rookies debuting eversince?

Thanks for all the articles! Keep 'em coming guys!

Guest badstar

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] 2NE1 - Fire MV (Space Ver).avi [83.0 MB]

[HQ] 2NE1 - Fire MV (Street Ver).avi [81.1 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Finally, an HQ vid! Now I can try to make the Karaoke subs!

[NEWS] 050609 2NE1 will be 2009 best newcomer? New MVs gets a million views in less than a day

Wooohoooo!! I bet they will really be the best newcomer!

And a million vies already?

That is freakin awesome!

wow. this thread is going full speed ahead. =)

usually it takes a while to get to 100 pages. it's been a day and it's already at 245.

well i would say 2NE1 is pretty darn amazing =)

I think my favourite would be CL. I was doubting her as the leader before but now I see why YG chose her. she's got such amazing presence. =)

Min Ji looks like she is having fun in MV. even though she's 15 she seems so much older. I'm hoping for a Min Ji dance break during the performances =)

Park Bom will always be in my heart. =) She is such an amazing singer. it's just too bad that she didn't get to show off her talent in this song. really a pity.

Sandara is so pretty. I think she looks the best. =)

^Ah I totally agree that Bom held back on us for the song. Im hoping for Bom to show the true power of her vocals soon or even a nice Bom ballad in upcoming albums/mini albums.

mizzyunna thanks for the news! ahh it would be amazing if they got newcomer of the year on mkmf! I think they would be nominated at least... Im curious to see how there next work will sound!

AHH making of MV!!! I want to see them act dorky... and especially how Minji filmed her little scene with GD behind her xD

Guest SiSyd Choi

This is such a great news..

I am rooting for them..

Like the netizens say, they are different..

Ahhhh, something new from girl group to the Kpop music scene..

Liking, loving it..

Keep it going girls!!!

Guest crashandburn

Damn, this thread sure grew overnight ^ _ ^ The MV got a million views in less then a day?! Thats amazing.

I just looked at the music sites and 2NE1 is No 4 on dosirak, No6 on Mnet, No1 on cyworld and No39 on Melon.

Pretty good if you ask me.

Guest hwabin

FInally 2ne1 is out

I can't stop watching their MV

I just notice Gdragon appeared at 3.21 on street version dancing with minji hah a

Guest UnknownIdiot

They are and will be the best newcomer for 2009. They are the most awaited and hyped debut so far. They are giving all the current girl groups a run for their money. YG sure knows how to market their artistes. With the video, to me it's a sort of comparison to Big Bang a bit, the street version was how Big Bang debut and the space version is what Big Bang is now. It's like they're trying to tell the fans that 2NE1 is a combination of both and that's how they differ from both Big Bang and the other girl groups out there. I'm excited to see what this group will bring forth next, with their "Fire" debut, I'm sure looking forward to their next installment.

Guest bloodyme

#31 - Most Discussed (Today)

#7 - Most Discussed (Today) - Entertainment

#16 - Most Viewed (Today) - Australia

#35 - Most Viewed (Today) - Canada

#26 - Most Viewed (Today) - New Zealand

#27 - Most Viewed (Today)

#82 - Most Viewed (Today) - France

#23 - Most Viewed (Today) - South Korea

#38 - Most Viewed (Today) - Hong Kong

#88 - Most Viewed (Today) - Taiwan

#67 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Germany

#8 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Australia

#7 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Canada

#58 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - United Kingdom

#11 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - New Zealand

#6 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment

#20 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - France

#82 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Japan

#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - South Korea

#30 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Netherlands

#78 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Brazil

#90 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Russia

#22 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Hong Kong

#28 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Taiwan

#66 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Czech Republic

#53 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Sweden

#81 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Entertainment - Australia

#55 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Entertainment - South Korea

#8 - Top Favorited (Today)

#3 - Top Favorited (Today) - Entertainment

#45 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Entertainment

#42 - Top Rated (Today)

#11 - Top Rated (Today) - Entertainment

#49 - Top Rated (This Week) - Entertainment

@ YGladies vids (street version)

"A special making video for the MV will be released on the 11th, and the girls will have their debut stage on 17th May."

so there gonna be another new MV????

Guest prettysw33tymae

OMG!!

May 17th is their debut stage??

HuhUHUHUHU!!

I have to wait that LONG??

gosh,,so good!

Guest nad_donad

Million viewers less than a day?!!! THIS IS GREAT!! XD

I knew this is going to happened, 500000 viewers after only 2 hours, million viewers less than a day...

2NE1 are going to make a record for sure...

Though this might be a bit to early to say this, I think they can win the newcomer award...

But I'm so sure at least they will be one of the nominees... 2NE1 FIGHTING!!

The number of members in their cafe is increasing really fast....

In a news yesterday, it said that the members are about 15000, and now more than 17500?!! Awesome....

I hope they'll soon release the making of those MVs, must be really fun....

I guess Koreans know about Perez Hilton too.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1135&ext=na

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] 지난 5일 음원과 뮤직비디오를 동시에 공개한 화제의 신인그룹 2NE1(투애니원)이 미국 블로그 페레즈힐튼 닷컴에 또 다시 소개돼 관심을 모으고 있다.

미국 블로그 페레즈힐튼 닷컴은 6일(이하 현지시각) 2NE1의 신곡 '파이어(FIRE)'의 뮤직비디오를 소개했다. 두 버전으로 제작된 뮤직비디오 중 페레즈힐튼 닷컴은 스트리스버전을 뮤직 플레이리스트에 게재했다.

페레즈힐튼 닷컴은 지난 4월 8일 빅뱅과 2NE1이 함께한 곡 '롤리팝' 뮤직비디오를 소개하기도 했다. 당시 이 그룹은 데뷔 전이었기 때문에 큰 화제를 모았다.

페레즈힐튼닷컴에는 빅뱅의 승리, 엄정화, 소녀시대 등의 유명 한국 가수들이 소개된 바 있다. 2NE1은 데뷔도 전에 '롤리팝'으로 이름을 알린데 이어 다시 한번 미국 블로그의 주목을 받았다.

[사진=페레즈 힐튼 닷컴에 소개된 2NE1의 '파이어' 뮤직비디오]

임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr

Guest __XOXO

LOL @ GDragon dancing with Minzy. you have no idea how many times i re-winded to see it. <_< on a comment on youtube, it stated it was at 3.51 (i think) & i kept going back & looking at that frame BUT I COULDN'T FIND HIM! turns out i was looking too deep, lol. i was looking at the background & at the shadows. ^_^ my brother came over & i asked him if he could find a crazy dude dancing. he was right behind minzy. ==

That's awesome man.

It's particular amazing considering that groups with existing fanbase don't do as well.

I'm proud.

I guess the hype was really good and people do love the song. This morning i read it was on Perez. LOOL.

You know, i don't have another word other than 'awesome' to describe everything so far.

on another note: Has the UFO town reply thing started?

Archived