►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest crashandburn

godness me, there up on perez already?! More importantly they're climbing and topping the online charts
fast

The poster that
__jinnny-shi.
posted. My koreans not too good but it says 'Coming soon 09.05.07 2NE1 [insertword] start.' Don't know what Jeegu means.

I'm probably completely wrong. xD

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberryme

^ yeah and that's today~

It's almost morning, (well yeah it is) in Korea and we dunno what does it means but i think it's like world launching thing going. Dunno if it's UFO or a single release, we still don't know.

YAY!!! I'm SOOOOO glad that these girls have a thread here, though I'm probably late on that =/ Anyhow, I LOVE THESE YG GIRLS TOTALLY!!! Although I have favouritism on CL as of now and probably FOREVER, I LOVE ALL of them really!!! And gosh the new MVs are simply amazing, though I prefer the Street ver. the Space ver. is also very COOL!!! The big BOOM of their debut is SOOO YG style, kinda reminds me of the first time Big Bang came out with 'A fool's only tear' or 'LALALA' or whichever - so fresh and new in the K-pop charts! The wait has definitely been worth it!!! Gosh they're SOOO good, I can't wait until their career blossoms!!!

-Arty here supporting them from here onwards...

P.S. I've already signed up in their forum, but every time I try getting on it, it just doesn't work. Does anyone know why?

-edit-

Ok, just read that the forum is currently down, so I'll follow their twitter instead =D

Guest elavip

^^ ooooh UFOreply, i think it is. here's a bulletin thingy at their daum cafe about it. the event starts today, for three weeks ~ omo omo uforeplies <33 ah lucky fans, get to send msgs to the girls : ( edit/ whutt and they could win stuff too? lollipop phones! whoa o_O luckyyy lol.

Guest __jinnny-shi.

^ please take out the %7Boption%7D tag if you are quoting ^^'

THANKS ELA FOR CLEARING IT UP ! <333

I wonder if we will get shout out from the girls or something! wooooo !

OMG. i feel so bad for studying cause i'm missing out on so much!

The debut is literally awesome. I guess YG really thought about this.

I love the song. I don't know how many times ive played it now.

Wait, what? it's on perez? that is awesome 1 I'm going to go back track now.

You know, i always sort of guessed that Min Ji was the one who sang "Tonight~" she actually has very pleasing vocals as well. You know, know i'm torn. I don't have a favourtie. I love them all.

Guest chungmah.

The song has been on repeat ALL DAY.

It's great.

I'm glad the thread got moved over to here :D

Park Bom = gorgeous.

And I'm loving Minji :)

Guest sugarcrimeSR

I can't believe CL is my age!!! and Minji is even younger than me! I didn't really know what to expect from 2NE1, but they are some talented people. And the song is catchy!

Guest swt_decadent

Oh my gosh this forum is moving so fast I can barely keep up. I just saw them on perez and I'm glad most of the comments are good.

Guest kanako28

thanks to the member(s) who contributed to the first post, it's complete and it looks amazing.

this group is defintely something fresh which lacked in the kpop world. these girls are really something!

the song is catchy, can't wait to see them perform it.

i totally love Minji's attitude, this girl can really dance. and CL has this charisma.

and i kinda like how Park Bom is the only one who is very lady like, lol she's prettyyy! :)

Guest cindy--rox

I don't know if this was posted or not.

NEWS

9qxt8x.jpg

Fans’ interest in new girl group 2NE1 is out of the ordinary.

YG Entertainment’s new 4-person girl group, which is composed of CL, Sandara Park, Gong MinJi, and Park Bom, released 10 seconds of their official debut song ‘Fire’ every day from May 2-5 after 20 seconds being released on the first through their official homepage. Currently, on the 5th, 70 seconds is out to the general public.

2NE1, who gained popularity through ‘Lollipop’ which they sang together with Big Bang, and who has become fairly famous between pop music fans, was so-called the “female Big Bang” from before debut. 2NE1 is raising their value with their release of ‘Fire.’ From the 1st to the 5th of May, in a mere 5 days, 15,000 fans have subscribed to their official fan café.

In the afternoon of the 5th, YG Entertainment revealed that “2NE1’s official café was made in March, but it was on the 1st, when we released the first segment of ‘Fire,’ that we started getting down to opening the fan café to the public. From the 1st to the 5th, approximately 15,000 people subscribed to the café.This is evidence that pop music fans are showing a high level of interest for 2NE1.”

2NE1’s ‘Fire,’ which was composed by YG Entertainment’s main producer, 1tym’s Teddy, is a hip-hop song with an inclination towards reggae. On the 6th, the full song and two different versions of the music video will be released simultaneously.

Source: Star News

Translation: BBJet @ ygworld.wordpress

Ah ^thanks for the info!!! Much appreciated!

It was produced by Teddy, no wonder it's SOOO sexy! LOL!

Can't get myself out of this thread, I'm SOOO hyped over these girls! They're doing REALLY great! =D

I can't wait until they perform this live, that'll be the BOMB no doubt!

wow, lol this jump for than 20 pages in less than one day,

i really like the song and both mv,

but i think i like the space version better

it was eclectic,

the street version showed more personalities though.

they did great

now we have to see them perform!

Guest Banana Robot

WHOAAA. Wait, MinJi is only 16
(same age of SHINee’s maknae Taemin, wow. o_o)
& CL is only 18?! Lol. Can’t believe it cos’ I have this notion that both are the eldest; then Bomi & Dara are the youngest. XD butohwell.

Loved the group just by seeing them for the first time with Fire. (not yet moved by their previous Lollipop. rofl). What a well-built debut entry! I am currently obsessed by it now. o__o I was amazed by their image & talent professionalism. It seems that they’re on the music industry for quite a long time, indeed pros. By far, they have an enormous potential. And as a Filipino fan, I must say that Sandara improved a lot, way A LOT. I’m so pleased she moved to Korea to maintain her career there. It’s much better for her to stay there like forever. XD Whew, YG is really something. I’m really looking forward to their future activities. I want to see them performing live!
:w00t:

Question:
Do they have an official name for their fans club already? ;D

Guest macky07

guys another info on how 2ne1 rocks evryone...a statics of mv fire by wondersmurf..heheh they really influential

im sure other video likns have a long list of statistics about these group

fighting:D:D:D:

Honors for this video (34)

#97 - Most Discussed (Today)

#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - South Korea

#14 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music

#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - South Korea

#14 - Most Discussed (This Week) - South Korea

#7 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music - South Korea

#83 - Most Discussed (This Month) - South Korea

#40 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Music - South Korea

#57 - Most Viewed (Today) - South Korea

#89 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - Germany

#10 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - Australia

#29 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - Canada

#53 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - United Kingdom

#46 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - New Zealand

#35 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music

#7 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - South Korea

#23 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - Hong Kong

#50 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - Taiwan

#78 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - Sweden

#21 - Top Favorited (Today)

#2 - Top Favorited (Today) - South Korea

#5 - Top Favorited (Today) - Music

#2 - Top Favorited (Today) - Music - South Korea

#27 - Top Favorited (This Week) - South Korea

#16 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Music - South Korea

#62 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Music - South Korea

#88 - Top Rated (Today)

#2 - Top Rated (Today) - South Korea

#11 - Top Rated (Today) - Music

#2 - Top Rated (Today) - Music - South Korea

#3 - Top Rated (This Week) - South Korea

#48 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music

#2 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music - South Korea

#51 - Top Rated (This Month) - Music - South Korea

Sites linking to this video (0)

(There are no sites linking to this video.)Favorited:

669 times

I forgot to give my review..

MV concept (space & street): I don't like the space concept and I would trash the outfits they wore. Street one was way better, could've had better outfits. In comparison to Lollipop and the two MVs, Lollipop outfits were better and they fit the song.

CL: She caught my attention right away. She's fierce, gritty, and she's not afraid to show it. I love the way she represents the group as the leader and how she brings everything to the table. Beginning to love her already!

Park Bom: Her vocals are great, but she needs to be able to grab someone's attention with not just her vocals but her attitude and the way she pulls of her part in the MV.

Minji & Sandy: I have similar review for both of them and it's STOP MAKING THEIR VOICES SO MANUFACTURED! I don't care if they are weaker in terms of vocal ability, just let them sing without the fancy effects. It makes it so much better that way.

Overall: Song is addicting, it's fun to dance to, it represents the girls well. They did awesome and they should keep trying to be much better next time!

Guest tricia07_ann

a lame giffie spam!

%7Boption%7D Street-CL.gif

cl : well ask me what am thinking?!

%7Boption%7D Street-DaraHey.gif

dara : hey! what??!!!

%7Boption%7D Street-2NE12.gif

cl : we here now! look!!

2ne1 : woah!

%7Boption%7D Street-2NE11.gif

2ne1 : yeaaaahhhh!!!!

sorry to cut ur post

but thanks for the gifs..

so cute & awesome!..

and the girls MV was on perez hilton i see..

some have bad comments buts still some loved it

ive never been so excited to a girl group b4.

dang.i got a lot of love to 2NE1!!

cant wait for the 17th now..same day as my nephew's bday..random...hihihiihih...

there's more now to celebrate!.. :D

Archived