Full Metal Panic!

Guest Beijing Baby!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest squallie

Woah, I loved the first, second and third season of this anime. BUT the third, Second Raid, stole my heart. That season was good because it was from another animator. Gonzo did okay in the first season, but ever since its new animators, the story was more developed, and concentrated more on action, drama and plot rather than fan service. Absolutely fantastic. Ohh yea, fumoffu made me pee in my pants.

Guest SEEDestiny

full metal panic is one of my favorite animes, the second raid i finished along time ago, sooooooooooo good!!!!!!

• 8 months later...
Guest papasmurf

TO REVIVE THIS...........YES I'VE SEEN IT...........IM IN LOVE WITH TESSA THE CAPTAIN.......OH MY GAWWWWWWD SHE'S SO FREAKING HOT.............I WISH I CAN BE AN ANIMATED CHARACTER SO I CAN MARRY HER TT.TT

• 2 months later...
Guest winter2299

yaaah fumoffu ! ; ]

thers rumours about a 4th season ;o due to the loose ends of tsr o__o ; i really hope they continue`` XD

Guest papasmurf

anyways like the intro music for fumoffu? if u want it i can give it to u guys........i LOVE THAT SONG.......anyways they're making 4th one so don't worry.....it's official =] the OVA of TSR was good too pretty funny..well just normal i guess anyways i love the anime series.....and also i have actually met the guy who does voice for sosuke sagara....his name is chris patton....and also kurz/kurts weber vic.....he's going to be at seattle this april haha i can't wait even though i can't go

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest milkis

Full Metal Panic was and will be one of my favorite anime in all time! i hope Sousuke and Chidori get together soon! i thought they would hook up in season 3 but they didnt T-T so i really hope they get hook up in the 4th season if they have one....

Guest papasmurf

well just to tell u from wat i've read on the novel....they won't be together for a long LONG TIME........it's kinda sad story

Guest Ashurii

OMFG!!! i saw FMP for the first time at a anime convention that i went to at my library. I was addicted instantly. I havent been able to get a hold of the newest dvd of it...i don't know if they have mangas on it.

Guest SinnedAngel

OMFG!!! i saw FMP for the first time at a anime convention that i went to at my library. I was addicted instantly. I havent been able to get a hold of the newest dvd of it...i don't know if they have mangas on it.

Yeah they do have mangas on it...

Damn I love FMP. It's like, so freaking great. And detailed in art. I love it. Amazing storyline also. But I FREAKING LOOOOVE the art. It's too awesome. Anime is too beautiful sometimes. =_=

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest mee-chi

ahh ive been a humongo fan of FMP.

first season, fumoffu, and second raid

spoiler buttt

KANAME AND SOUSUKE AT THE END OF SECOND RAID <333

beautiful man, just beautiful =]

Archived