Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beijing Baby!

Full Metal Panic!

Who's seen this? It's one of my favorites. Fumoffuu was damn cute as well. Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid is up to around episode 11 now. Haven't seen it yet but heard it's very very shonen (more so than the first).

FullMetalPanicfull53646.jpg
Plot:
The series follows Sousuke Sagara, a member of the covert anti-terrorist private military organization known as Mithril, tasked with protecting Kaname Chidori, a spirited Japanese high school girl.
Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 24 + 2nd Season: 13
FullMetalPanic0.jpg
panic-full-metal-panic-23475913-800-555.
full-metal-panic-manga-wallpaper.jpg

^i guess you could say that. i'm guessing no one subbed 11 yet. 10 sucked though compared to all the other eps.

edit: nm, i guess someone did sub 11. how did i miss it T_T

^i guess you could say that. i'm guessing no one subbed 11 yet. 10 sucked though compared to all the other eps.

edit: nm, i guess someone did sub 11. how did i miss it T_T

Would you say it's better than the first series?^^

ep 12 was insane. i can't believe it's almost over. it seemed like it went by way too fast.

*SPOILERS*

at least we know gauron is dead for sure this time. shot and blown to pieces...lol.

*END SPOILER*

dude! i just saw ep. 12 and it's effing good! XD

i'm just sad that it's ending in the next episode ... feels like it's too rushed or something. *sigh* .. guess i'll have to buy the manga.

just finished 2nd raid. the ending was great. this has to be one of my favorite series this year. i have to say that i felt sorry for yu fang though =/

also, mr. gates is freakin insane.