Full Metal Panic!

Guest Beijing Baby!

can someone tell me the name of the season 1-3. i heard it was like 3 different name seasons and i want to dl it from ares but i dont know what its called. and if i just type in full metal panic onl like 4 ep comes out

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you. does anyone noe where to dl this particular anime?? like u noe how naruto has many sites and some sites have direct download with winzip

Guest HatsuHaruko

after watching, READ THE NOVELS! they're currently being translated by Boku-Tachi and their website can be found HERE. The End of Day By Day is the same as FMP: The Second Raid, just with a few differences here and there. i personally liked reading A Dancing Very Merry Christmas and i can't wait for them to release more chapters of Continuing on My Own!!! wee~~~

• 2 months later...

i don't like the 2nd session...I only liked the first...it's not funny anymore...

i think by your first season, you meant the 1.5 season, which is a side story :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Starry NIgHts

i finished the second raid to and i was pretty disappointed that there were cliff hangers T.T gahh i hope they come out with another series

Guest minox2109

if u guys want DD... the best is 2 pay a little money.... the FMP series was good... i hear a new OVA season is comin out....

if u guys want DD... the best is 2 pay a little money.... the FMP series was good... i hear a new OVA season is comin out....

Really? A new OVA? That's great! I wanna see more Chidori and Sousuke. Hope it follows Continuing On My Own storyline or something. (><)

Guest Starry NIgHts

yeah i also heard there was another ova series to full metal panic >.< i can't wait =D i hope sosuke and chidori get together (:

Archived