Yg Produces Girl Big Bang

Guest icecube.

Guest alex68812

^^^ all true Mr.YG is really annoying everyone

and also i hate the fact that minji has anti b/c she took pictures wearing GD's glasses,like get a life ppl

&&&

CL also has alot of anti just b/c she is close with the YG men's,just b/c she took pictures with them?!?!?

s3m2jr.png

i feel sorry her talent is being waste in a group,still i'll support....for CL only

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GDlovesBEE

^^ I agree. This is yet another example of why he irritates me sometimes.

At the same time, who are we to say that MDG or our 1TYM boys didn't want a break? Mr. YG isn't forcing them to do anything they don't want to.

Guest misun07

gong min ji is cute :]

& park bom, my gosh. she sings amazingggg :D

i can`t waitttt till summer 2008.

! almost hereee.

O____O

i thought park bom & CL were debuting as solo artists?!

park bom's been a trainee for too long! and she mostdef. has the talent to do it alone....

oh well. i'm glad she's finally debuting- although i'd prefer if she'd go solo.

minji loks really young, man, i'm so behind on this -___-

i only know how parkbom & CL & have seen them perform & they'd both be amazing!....debuting as solo artists(:

i've heard of minji but i've never seen her perform & such...

sigh* kinda disappointed.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

i'm a huge YG fan and all...but i'm not too crazy about this idea.

the group itself seems awkward because of the big age gap between them; they would have been better solo.

i can understand grouping gong min ji and CL together because they're close in age, but...park bom?

i can't picture her being in a "girl big bang" kind of group.

eh, i was never crazy about all of YG's trainees anyway.

i don't think he should have emphasized "girl big bang" that much;

it seems like he's not giving that group much options or room to actually develop,

and using big bang as way to get people's attention, rather than allowing the group to become popular themselves.

honestly, i think YG shouldn't have made a new group.

instead he should bring back the veterans (1tym please),

and the other artists who just disappeared, like MGD.

hopefully, he'll actually do good promotions for this girl group, unlike in the past,

and their music style will be original. i'll have to wait to find that out.

the upside of this article is definitely the fact that GD's gonna be creating the album.

if you're super excited about this, don't let me rain on your parade.

i'm not bashing; i just don't like the idea.

Baby,

what are you talking about?

I agree on every BIT you say on this.

So I don't have to say anything much anymore.

That girl gong min ji or w.e...

have anyone seen gd's performance in the great concert "but I love you" ???

anyways there's this quick sketch in the begining of the song that he was painted as a clown or mine face and he was looking at pix of him and his girl.. I was wondering if the girl was gong min ji ... cuz they both look alike.

Hey, I saw it. I don't think that was MinJi, well it didn't look like her to me. It looked like ParkBom more. Well, more than it would look like Minji lol.

Well, whatever happens hope they come out to be a good group.

I'm not too worried about the music since GD's producing, I trust that talented boy.

I wish YG has focused more on his old artists though... it's like everybody's gone TT^TT

And yeah YG female artists like Kim JiEun are SO underrated I don't even understand. She's by far, IMO, the best Korean female singer. I just LOVE and admire her voice so much, she gives me the chills man <3 haha.

where is that pic of minji wearing gd's shades?

my best friend was telling me about it at school how he wouldn't let anybody wear those shades but he had let minji wear'em so i'm just wondering lol.

I really can't wait until they debut! Is Sandara really going to be in it? I really hope her vocals have improved since her SCQ days because she wasn't the best singer, to be honest. I really hope it's better for her!

WOW, the age difference is huge. Park Bom's 25 already, she's a lot older than the other girls. I feel like she's gonna go solo first or on her own first because she has a little more experience. She feels like the group's umma or leader x)

Minji and GD have a cute relationship. They remind me of like a oppa/dongsaeng relationship in dramas ^___^ But the bashing is seriously just stupid stuff and I hope it stops just because Minji and GD have that kind of relationship. But hopefully all of them will be successful! What's their group name officially gonna be?

Guest JANG.

^ sandra's not a member. only park bom, CL, and minji are.

she was just shown in that picture with them.

Guest Aphrodite

I can't wait for this group to debut. I've been a Park Bom fan for a longggg time. I was kinda hoping she'd debut by herself, but now that she's gonna do it in a group it makes me even more excited to hear that they'll be the "Girl" Big Bang.

This can only mean one thing.

HOT MUSIC!

Guest oreoo

woooooooooooow.

im anticipating this so much..

heard park bom was going to be releasing a solo album this year but to see her in a girl group?

heh I guess change of plans..

It looks cool though ^^

Guest Atmosphere.

Aww I thought so too I thought CL and Park Bom was going to sing alone o__O;;

This is strange, oh wells.. I hope they can make it strong with the group! I wish them good luck!

FINALLY A YG GIRL BIG BANG TYPE OF GIRLS!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they look so cute!! especially CL<3333333 I CAN'T WAIT TIL SHE DEBUTS OMG!!!

Guest cHenz--

Hum.. as much as I am excited about this group.. I don't think YG should "label" them as "female Big Bang"

Guest stinkiisushii

Park Bom is pretty but she looks kinda .. chubby ..

but i think that makes her look nice =]

Guest bloopy_babo

I can tell they are going to be awesome. They are great rappers. Though it makes me cautious... another girl band? Can they beat the crown of Wonder Girls and SNSD? Maybe. I think so.

Guest SMiLEySx3

Errr ... a girl Big Bang ??

They`re not going to have that ' ghetto ' look Big Bang did, right ?

I don`t think it`ll look right on girls honestly ..

But goood luck to them ! (:

Archived