Yg Produces Girl Big Bang

Guest icecube.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sammiie__x

Wow! i can't wait for them to debut :D

They are going to debut next month right?

Cause theres rumours saying ParkBom is realeasing a album next month...

But anyways, hwaiting!

-sahmi ninja :ph34r:

Guest TaroBread

whoa reallie? so sandra park's going to be in the YG girl group as well?

makes sense that way.. to balance the age gap of all the girls.. just like

wonder girls

Guest Rachel Lee.

NOOOOOOOO, I DON'T WANT SANDARA TO JOIN THIS GROUP KLASFHASKLGHGALGKAg. i like her as a person but i REALLY didn't want anyone else in this group. god, & it all seemed so perfect. she doesn't have the hiphop style that the other 3 have. AH, i'm so bummed.

13!inconnu: gongminji looks like a seven-year-old cause that pic is SUPER old. she's 16 now & she doesn't look half as young.

BTW, CL WAS BORN IN 1990.

I think this is news about this group can anyone translate? Thank you!

http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200805160213

Now, music industry, women Children (idol) of the three groups will pajeon starts. In the meantime, girls age group, Children and women were divided Wonder Girl is the new landscape is subject to change perceptions.

Men's popularity is a sign of change is part of the Big Bang Children YG Entertainment Group (hereinafter referred to as YG) is leading. Last year, the Big Bang big hit record in 2008 YG yasimjak preparing for a new chandelier in the second half. The so-called 'Big Bang girls' group called Children of women.

In the meantime, 'Women's Big Bang', a story of the formation of the music industry ganganyi heulreonawatda. YG system through its own initial training yukseonghan bakbom prospective owner, ssiel, gongminji configured as a triad group, Women Initiative. But either side of the main actors and singers have wondered whether the future 'Boa of the Philippines' decision baksandarareul suddenly decided recently joined the final four lineup equipped with triad groups.

Once they are YG plan to debut this year. But did not confirm a concrete schedule for his debut. Already among the fans' Big Bang girls' nickname for bulrimyeo expect to collect, but did not yet officially timmyeong to jeonghajin.

Tentative name 'Big Bang girls' debut as a girl, age and visualization Girl Wonder Children and Women's Groups yangbundwae domestic competition structure was also being subject to future changes.

June comeback early last year when it picked up a syndrome that was causing the Wonder Girls' Tellme 'outreach to prepare a song said. Jean has more than 100,000 CDs in the market bulhwangin debut album sales record girl, who is also the current era of vigorous activity a popular solo guthigi 31 countries. Once a group of girls and women of the new YG zone in hip-hop music, Wonder Girl, unlike the group that it is seeking new markets in gaecheokhal show growing interest both within and outside the music industry. According to the bar currently known 'Big Bang girls' music is like hip-hop group plans to occupy about half of the song raepyi.

Unlike the existing Children raepgwa wijuin melody melody is a group consisting of hip-hop music on the discrimination of each half, I think it is a smart guy. Members of both strengths is also excellent foreign language skills. And a rap song with the skills and ssiel growth bakbom in America, English-speaking countries baksandarado childhood spent in the Philippines. Mrs. map of the Citizens sonnyeoin muyongin gongokjin young Chinese to learn from, these days want entertainment 'global standard' group is expected to be with.

Children are a group of women gihoekhan YG boldly takes a big influence on the success of the Big Bang. The Big Bang in 2006 and led the Big Bang debwihae SS501 Children followed a group was pursuing a new market was created, like landscape, women's groups is also expected to cause such a change.

In addition, past and the team also changed paencheung. Major stars of the 2000s children's fans are even chobanman daeyeotda 10. But recently a group of children paencheung 30, 40, as a big country. Admired 'brother' 'sister,' the now 'sister citizens'' younger brother citizens' love of being. When the girl's promotion zone tie on Mr. Wonder Girl fans are gathering now is not a strange look. The market is wider than simply those paencheung means bigger.

Children's Music Group's members have also been active in addition to the wide-width. Performing arts programs in the past, little drama is now on his appeal was one actor, musical actor, producer and significantly wider area of activity. One group raised well in various fields to create a star.

Children age girl was leading the group of prime age and Wonder Girl. And they should challenge a 'Big Bang Women'. The stage is already a great competition that day expecting to be a challenge.

Gimwongyeom reporters gyummy@donga.com

==========================

i use google translator ^^

aww, I think Sandara Park is so pretty and everything, but she just doesn't seem "hip hop" enough for the group like someone said. And idk, but it seems like she wont have her own music strength in this group .. considering that singing goes to Park Bom, dancing goes to Gong Min Ji, and rapping goes to CL. All i know is that she's a average-above average actress :\

But maybe i'll get proven wrong (:

in the mean time, i can't wait for this group to debut <3 I kinda expected them to debute as solo artists, but i guess YG knows what's best : D

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

sandara park is gonna be a part of this group?

woot,it makes me love this group even more :D

cant wait

Guest missbvang

NOOOOOOOO, I DON'T WANT SANDARA TO JOIN THIS GROUP KLASFHASKLGHGALGKAg. i like her as a person but i REALLY didn't want anyone else in this group. god, & it all seemed so perfect. she doesn't have the hiphop style that the other 3 have. AH, i'm so bummed.

13!inconnu: gongminji looks like a seven-year-old cause that pic is SUPER old. she's 16 now & she doesn't look half as young.

BTW, CL WAS BORN IN 1990.

will how do you know that she doesn't have the "hiphop style" because you haven't even heard her before..just saying

will how do you know that she doesn't have the "hiphop style" because you haven't even heard her before..just saying

Shes probably referring to the style Sandara had while she was famous in the Philippines.

it... was.. very pop-like. like teeny bopper pop-like XD.. =/

-

anyway, i was just waiting for the announcement that she would be part of it, i was kinda expecting it.

Guest t.luu

FINALLY PARK BOM DEBUTS!

I'm kinda disappointed that she's not going solo =\

I'm looking forward to this group though =)

SANDARA IS NOT GOING TO BE IN THE GROUP

i'm sorry if that comes off as harsh or something, but it's really, really annoying to see people say "oh, sandara's going to be in the group?" when people have clearly stated SEVERAL times that she is NOT going to be in the group.

first off, it's not even mentioned in the article that YG was in when he talked about this and secondly, people are only basing it on a picture of CL, Park Bom, JT's dancer, Minji, an unidentified woman, and Sandara....they're making assumptions on ONE picture in which they're hanging out and eating -____-.

I really just wanted to clear this up because I'm really tired of hearing people say that she's going to be in the group when she clearly isn't going to be.

That said, I can't wait until YG puts up the message in a day/less than a day and mentions the group....and hopefully, Sandara will be debuting as an actress soon.

Guest *CandyLiquor*

Im looking forward to their debut,

but it seems kinda awkward that the age gap between

Bomi and MinJi is 10 years

Guest chae-gyeong_01

i'm really anticipating for them,

especially Minji and CL.. CL just

blew me off with her rapping..

Archived